Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - That's Foul!! Mr. Vegas Discusses His Girl Cheatin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

That's Foul!! Mr. Vegas Discusses His Girl Cheatin

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 04 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 77810
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Most of the post is like we don't feel sorry for him because he's cheated too. However I think the point is missed...she didn't leave the situation because of cheating...she didn't want to leave the money/lifestyle this cheating dog provided. Instead she laid up with another man while he's out making the money and paying the bills. A bytch woulda been laid out for that. You want to cheat, cheat on your own dime Son.

???

He's her husband therefore he's supposed to be providing for her so that has nothing to do with it. They both cheated so they are both equally wrong. She has just as much right to lay him out as he does her. He can't go out and do whatever he wants just because he's the breadwinner. That's a kind of f*cked up mentality.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 04 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 77810
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Why disrespect yourself by staying with someone who as you say didn't give a fucck about you for 7 years? Who you knew cheated on you repeatedly? If you have a problem with the lifestyle, remove yourself...why stay for the punishment...for the bread?

One could ask him why be with her if he's going to cheat. They are equal. He gave as good as he got. She's his wife and she's entitled to his bread.
Back to Top
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 14 2009
Location: Steezeland
Status: Offline
Points: 18351
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:55am
Dayummm bruhhh that ain't the vibe. 
Back to Top
sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 14 2009
Location: San Fran, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 5817
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:57am
Crazy.
Back to Top
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 207777
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 1:14am
Heads high, Vegas, heads high
Back to Top
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 207777
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 1:21am
too much mixer and blender to plaster all over facebook

Vegas should have known who 'im a deal wid and she very much knew who she was dealing with

She was married to someone else after 6 years of being together ... while having your baby and you just a pax and a relax pon dat 'bout no rights to the child?

She didn't play it right ... she needed a new sponsor, not new dack, so she should never have brought armshouse literally into her house

hopefully she isn't outta road with nothing to feed the child but nose 'not


Back to Top
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 26 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 91201
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 1:29am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

This man is so full of shyt.LOL The minute I heard him say "5 baby mamas"Dead and "I haven't been the perfect man", ConfusedI knew the deal. Getting all theatrical over being treated the same way he's treated women his whole life. Good for him. I hope she took stacks over stacks of bills along with her
LOLLOL
Back to Top
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 10 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 11018
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:57am
Smdh
Back to Top
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 15 2010
Location: Brick City
Status: Offline
Points: 160472
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:20am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Why disrespect yourself by staying with someone who as you say didn't give a fucck about you for 7 years? Who you knew cheated on you repeatedly? If you have a problem with the lifestyle, remove yourself...why stay for the punishment...for the bread?

One could ask him why be with her if he's going to cheat. They are equal. He gave as good as he got. She's his wife and she's entitled to his bread.


He's NOT her husband. She got married WHILE they were together. She is married to someone in the US. I know the majority of this forum are women and so we look at it from a different perspective, but if you do dirt man or woman, you should be accountable for that dirt.

From the interview/fb rant, it seemed that he has cheated, and she stayed and forgave him. She went out and got married to another man. He stayed with her and they continued the relationship...& maybe in her mind, it was over, but she didn't say anything because she wanted to keep the gravy train going. And I really don't care about whose wrong because they obviously both cheated. But the thing that got me was how it must have felt to see a video of your mate (however fuucked up the relationship was) sexin another in the bed/house you payin for, and your kid was there.

So I'm not defending the woman because I'm one. He was foul, she was foul...but her foul was worse imo.

And I hate to say this, but in JA culture, a man (especially in the music industry) sleeping around, is what it is. Many men have other women, shoot...other families outside of the main relationship. So it isn't as shocking as it might be here in the states to hear.




Edited by Jewelsnyc - Nov 24 2012 at 6:24am
Back to Top
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 15 2010
Location: Brick City
Status: Offline
Points: 160472
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:23am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

too much mixer and blender to plaster all over facebook

Vegas should have known who 'im a deal wid and she very much knew who she was dealing with

She was married to someone else after 6 years of being together ... while having your baby and you just a pax and a relax pon dat 'bout no rights to the child?

She didn't play it right ... she needed a new sponsor, not new dack, so she should never have brought armshouse literally into her house

hopefully she isn't outta road with nothing to feed the child but nose 'not




yep that about sums it up.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down