Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

That weird part of youtube again...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I plan to visit the Sandals resort in the near future . The commerical runs every 10 minutes in the states ? Worth it ? TIA Smile

yes! I cant afford it but yes. Let me know which one. Wait are you going to leave india? Because they are for adults. the sandals group has family resorts though
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I plan to visit the Sandals resort in the near future . The commerical runs every 10 minutes in the states ? Worth it ? TIA Smile

yes! I cant afford it but yes. Let me know which one. Wait are you going to leave india? Because they are for adults. the sandals group has family resorts though
Dangit . I would only go with India . I need to contact my travel agent . Let me know if they have one near you that allows children . I plan to visit you before the end of summer during my vacation. Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 4:45pm
Really, you never even told me Big smile but i live in kingston far away from the resort towns of mobay (4 hours), negril (4 hours) and ocho rios (1 and 1/2 hours). 

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 6:48pm
I really like this song

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 1:33am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I really like this song

that because you're a good person!

i blurt it out at the most odd times now. PON DE BASELINE ME A BUSS A WINE!
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 2:56am
I'm just listening to her accent. I'm intrigued how Jamaicans pull their "a" sounds (base= bee-ase) Always made me giggle when people ask me if I'm Jamaican. I'm like Confused

"you ain't ever heard a Jamaican now, have you?"  When you're black with a distinct accent, you're Jamaican around these parts  LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 3:19am
MizzA you mean bay-ase, almost as if there's an "I" in the word? I hear it too. 

Well, Jamaicans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 8:24am

LOL! Yes! Ain't you Jamaican Diane? LOL

I'm not sure if I've heard other islanders speak that way. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Montserratians have the exact same accent as us. Its creepyLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Montserratians have the exact same accent as us. Its creepyLOL

I searched on youtube. Of course they sound generally Caribbean. I've heard of them. If I heard that accent anywhere, I woulda guessed Trini or Jamaican.  Sometimes, some Caribbean folks sound African to me (I think Haitians mainly) but most times I can tell a Caribbean accent. Songs like singing. But sme W. Africans sound like they singing too. lol! I've had Caribbean people ask me if I'm Caribbean. I guess when you have a slight accent and it's not heavily African, people get confused LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic