BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

That weird part of youtube again...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 12:14am
di man put nuff a dem to shame him deh a jail and still a release nuff songs...aidonia want a rass kick ..him use to seh kartel a stiffle him career and now kartel deh jail and him still nah put out much music...aidonia have talent and a waste it
but boy nothing nuh sweeter than dah masicka ya http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQhag3L4L60
it will make you wan to do the things in the song 
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 2:38am
Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

tek a pitcha yuh fi snap it facebook it but crop it...mi nearly drop bout mi a buss whine innah mi shower...weh yuh seh diane..pum pum suh tight suh yuh man nah fi cheat 

honestly i thought this song was too vulgar and crassShocked but slowly i was converted.

yup pretty much @ the bolded!!! the riddim NEED a VK on itCryCryCryCryCryCryCry even if he was out it wouldnt happen as its a Not Nice riddimOuchOuch

booty it a full album to raas. where have i been?. I dont here on riddim or song i like. Ive listened to 5 or so.Dead

GK keep practicing you'll get it one day.LOL you understand the song lyrics? i broke them down for mixer last week
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 2:49am
Originally posted by marumaruyobi marumaruyobi wrote:

I wanna chill with sweets and diane and just listen to them talk. I aint understandin a word but I will be listenin like I know what's going on!

I speak proper english! no one believes me.Cry

Ice when she does her "english accent" then drop in the patois is hilarious! 

I've just texted Skin out mi pum pum to a sh*tload of ppl in my phone, hopefully it wakes them upEvil Smile. I can imagine all the wtf Diane wrong person msgs in the mornin lol

booty 'donia mehhhhhhh i started liking him with that song about bikes and brown girls and then these song jockey and jockey 2 and brucki. I prefered busy when they came out. DOnia deejayed too fast, too much hip hop had no personality and was so sillyDead but i liked some gun tunes (bookam etc) he had back then. Ill never forget it was a classmate of mine that showed him his lyrics back then, he presented a good case for himStar. [Aidonia]Addi mi daddy![/Aidonia]
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 4:22am
Booty i cant with the yardiessssss. I realised trap setta had more hand movements but then sometimes the one drop has hand movement too. 

But it's supposed to be chop not trap setta. the hand movements is for the machete in your hand. *dead*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXfvsM8ZscY
the one in blue is in kalodos video for bad inna bed and the one drop video. didnt know she was a dancer

i like that song by masicka, never heard of him LOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 5:31am
its funny to me that this is you weird side of yt.  my weird side involves flesh wounds and people digging into 10 year old cysts with kitchen knives.LOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 6:09am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

tek a pitcha yuh fi snap it facebook it but crop it...mi nearly drop bout mi a buss whine innah mi shower...weh yuh seh diane..pum pum suh tight suh yuh man nah fi cheat 

honestly i thought this song was too vulgar and crassShocked but slowly i was converted.

yup pretty much @ the bolded!!! the riddim NEED a VK on itCryCryCryCryCryCryCry even if he was out it wouldnt happen as its a Not Nice riddimOuchOuch

booty it a full album to raas. where have i been?. I dont here on riddim or song i like. Ive listened to 5 or so.Dead

GK keep practicing you'll get it one day.LOL you understand the song lyrics? i broke them down for mixer last week
LOLOh yeah, I knew this was sounding familiar...
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:50am
Jesus. I need a Jamaican dictionary  LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:20am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

its funny to me that this is you weird side of yt.  my weird side involves flesh wounds and people digging into 10 year old cysts with kitchen knives.LOL

i was watching that indan doctor do black head removals and white heads. EPIC video

I think she titled it weird cause of the fighting/booty out videos thread last week

Mixer, what a sharp fellow! lolol
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by marumaruyobi marumaruyobi wrote:

I wanna chill with sweets and diane and just listen to them talk. I aint understandin a word but I will be listenin like I know what's going on!

I speak proper english! no one believes me.Cry

Ice when she does her "english accent" then drop in the patois is hilarious! 

I've just texted Skin out mi pum pum to a sh*tload of ppl in my phone, hopefully it wakes them upEvil Smile. I can imagine all the wtf Diane wrong person msgs in the mornin lol

booty 'donia mehhhhhhh i started liking him with that song about bikes and brown girls and then these song jockey and jockey 2 and brucki. I prefered busy when they came out. DOnia deejayed too fast, too much hip hop had no personality and was so sillyDead but i liked some gun tunes (bookam etc) he had back then. Ill never forget it was a classmate of mine that showed him his lyrics back then, he presented a good case for himStar. [Aidonia]Addi mi daddy![/Aidonia]
donia bad pon di gun tune dem fi truee..mi love most of the song dem featuring him nd kartel 
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 12:10pm
now di one kalado him and him slack tune dem why must i like them Cryknow seh mi jus a realize seh mi neva see kalado without di rass glasses dem
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic