Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - That Hair Company and Honeyhand review London UK
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

That Hair Company and Honeyhand review London UK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
NemaBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NemaBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 8:12pm
Yes, Impressive hair is based in Germany
Sponsored Links

cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 4:19pm
Dammn sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience the first time Cry I actually follow honey hand on instagram and I love her instalations (too bad I do not live in the UK ). Maybe you can email the owner and tell her about your experience ?
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:07am
Oh. My. God.  I just bought my ticket to London to get my sew in at Honeyhand.  I was excited until I saw this post.  I can't believe your hair turned out like that! I stalk their Facebook & IG & here I am all excited about the experience & I find this. Cry

OP, I am so sorry your hair turned out like this & about your experience.  I know it's a pain in the ass & very disheartening when you have your hopes up about something & end up shafted.  Trust me.

I really hope I don't end up disappointed with them... I'm coming all the way from Turkey & I've fallen in love with their installs. & being that I'm stationed in the middle of the desert, getting my hair done is something I'm so looking forward to. Now I'm thinking twice about flying all the way out there to get my hair done.. Unhappy

I really hope the manager rectifies the situation...
ka_schwim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ka_schwim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by rebelle . rebelle . wrote:

Oh. My. God.  I just bought my ticket to London to get my sew in at Honeyhand.  I was excited until I saw this post.  I can't believe your hair turned out like that! I stalk their Facebook & IG & here I am all excited about the experience & I find this. Cry

OP, I am so sorry your hair turned out like this & about your experience.  I know it's a pain in the ass & very disheartening when you have your hopes up about something & end up shafted.  Trust me.

I really hope I don't end up disappointed with them... I'm coming all the way from Turkey & I've fallen in love with their installs. & being that I'm stationed in the middle of the desert, getting my hair done is something I'm so looking forward to. Now I'm thinking twice about flying all the way out there to get my hair done.. Unhappy

I really hope the manager rectifies the situation...

I hope your install is better than mine especially as you are flying in to get it done. I hope you get the owner, Hannah to do your hair. I went to the New Cross branch. Hopefully you are going to the original branch in Leytonstone. I emailed the company with pictures a few weeks after the install with no response so I cancelled my appointment to get the closure tightened and also cancelled the appointment to get another weave installed at the Leytonstone branch the end of this month because I was willing to give them another chance.

Before I went to them I did stalk their twitter account and watched all the youtube videos. There were a few not ok reviews on yelp but nothing too drastic. I do think it all comes down to who sews in your hair and if they give a damn about making it look natural. The lady I got obviously didn't give a damn as she was getting paid anyway.
ka_schwim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ka_schwim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by cicision cicision wrote:

Dammn sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience the first time Cry I actually follow honey hand on instagram and I love her instalations (too bad I do not live in the UK ). Maybe you can email the owner and tell her about your experience ?

I emailed the company with no response. I think Hannah does great work and she obviously cares about what her clients looks like. Its a shame that not everybody can get her to work on their head.
Nitty0102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitty0102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 1:16pm
Rebelle check out divas by Claudia she's good and also based in East London... She's on FB and IG
lovehair1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovehair1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 1:11pm
Im sorry to hear of your bad experience I to have been to honey hand and must admit that I to went through the same thing
Lack of customer care a bit like cattle the staff are not friendly the ladies who do your hair donot try to make you comfortable its sad to spend your money and not have a good experience
im endlessly looking for someone who can fit my closure to perfection if there is anyone in london who can please give a shout out
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic