Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2009 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

As long as you're looking for something you will find it, no matter if it's something significant or innocent. Who goes' through other peoples phone?? (don't answer that lol)

If there is nothing to 'find', then you wont find anything. Women who go through their men's phones have a reason. They usually have suspicions and something is usually there, more often than not.

We know we should all be having protected sex in this day and age, but there are couples who still dont, and I think if a woman is suspicious, she has a right to get information. That way she can protect herself and make a decision about the relationship.

Many women have been attacked by women their men are seeing who they knew nothing about. I say, arm yourself with as much info as possible, and if it means going through his phone, well then.

Edited by Wildfire - Jul 31 2009 at 3:31pm
Sponsored Links

Lady_Q_Tee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2009 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

As long as you're looking for something you will find it, no matter if it's something significant or innocent. Who goes' through other peoples phone?? (don't answer that lol)

If there is nothing to 'find', then you wont find anything. Women who go through their men's phones have a reason. They usually haev suspicions and something is usually there, more often than not. We know we should all be having protected sex in this day and age, btu there are couples who still dont, and I think if a woman is suspicious, she has a right to get information. That way she can protect herself and make a decision. Many women have been attacked by women their men are seeing who they knew nothing about. I say, arm yourself with as much info as possible, and if it means going through his phone, well then.

IA with wildfire if there nothing to find ... you can look and look and still not find anything.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2009 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Lady_Q_Tee Lady_Q_Tee wrote:

If there is nothing to 'find', then you wont find anything. Women who go through their men's phones have a reason. They usually haev suspicions and something is usually there, more often than not. We know we should all be having protected sex in this day and age, btu there are couples who still dont, and I think if a woman is suspicious, she has a right to get information. That way she can protect herself and make a decision. Many women have been attacked by women their men are seeing who they knew nothing about. I say, arm yourself with as much info as possible, and if it means going through his phone, well then.

IA with wildfire if there nothing to find ... you can look and look and still not find anything

hell, sometimes there IS something going on and you still might not find anything in the phone, BUT thats highly unlikely as men are complete asses and have no idea how to keep a secret.

Edited by Wildfire - Jul 31 2009 at 3:33pm
TrueFlawlessOne View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2009 at 3:35pm

IA with wildfire if there nothing to find ... you can look and look and still not find anything.

I hear what you ladies are saying but what gives anyone the right to touch someone else's personal belongings. If one day you went into the bedroom and your man had your purse turned upside down on the bed with everything spread out you wouldn't care? Even if he was going through you checkbook and reading recipts and reading your diary because he was "suspicious." If you all say you wouldn't care then yall aren't keeping it real.
Diandra View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2009 at 3:42pm
Ladies u know if you are constantley being told you are snickey and are up to no good.When you know you have not done or said a thing to make you man feel that way,Then you know he is up to something.So i checked got my answer and that is that.Now i take whatever money he gives me save up and leave. I am going to show him how sneacky i can be.
TrueFlawlessOne View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2009 at 3:44pm
[QUOTE=Diandra]Ladies u know if you are constantley being told you are snickey and are up to no good.When you know you have not done or said a thing to make you man feel that way,Then you know he is up to something.So i checked got my answer and that is that.Now i take whatever money he gives me save up and leave. I am going to show him how sneacky i can be.[/QUOTE

Im not trying to sound like a smartass but give me one good reason why he should/would give you money to leave him? Why don't you use your own money and leave him asap?
Diandra View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2009 at 3:54pm

He does not know anything about me leaving.The money he gives is just spending money for the baby and i. He will have no clue of what is going on.Until it happens

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2009 at 4:21pm

Originally posted by TrueFlawlessOne TrueFlawlessOne wrote:

I hear what you ladies are saying but what gives anyone the right to touch someone else's personal belongings.

if they have valid suspicions that the person is endangering their life and emotional well-being

If one day you went into the bedroom and your man had your purse turned upside down on the bed with everything spread out you wouldn't care?

of course i'd care ...but if i was a lying cheat sneaking around, then his actions would be justified. My being mad or feeling violated does not negate from the fact that I'm cheating and he has a right to know

Edited by Wildfire - Jul 31 2009 at 4:21pm
Lady_Q_Tee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2009 at 4:23pm

I hear what you ladies are saying but what gives anyone the right to touch someone else's personal belongings. If one day you went into the bedroom and your man had your purse turned upside down on the bed with everything spread out you wouldn't care? Even if he was going through you checkbook and reading recipts and reading your diary because he was "suspicious." If you all say you wouldn't care then yall aren't keeping it real.

My ex as forever reading my messages, i had no problem with that has I had nothing to hide
camille07 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2009 at 4:26pm
diandra, you have a child to take care of. please do not let the ghetto posters of bhm distract you from providing your child with an appropriate, emotionally stable environment. 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic