BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

That awkward moment when Racism saves you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 7:34am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

But how does one go about finding out his friend has this interest in common with him?

I have a friend who told me he'd eat a human...I change the subject every time he brings it up.

Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 11:20am
Stern Smile
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 11:23am

But how does one go about finding out his friend has this interest in common with him?

I have a friend who told me he'd eat a human...I change the subject every time he brings it up.
Confused
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 11:26am

^^^

ETA: the above gif

Edited by mommykat - Feb 28 2013 at 11:28am
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Confused

My Bad...

Ice..

did not input the right gif... Confused

StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 2:01pm
Musta met on craigslist...
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 4:01pm

'Cannibal cop' freed after conviction overturned

340 CONNECT 82 TWEETLINKEDIN 43 COMMENTEMAILMORE

A day after a federal judge overturned his kidnapping conspiracy conviction, New York's notorious "cannibal cop" walked out of jail Tuesday after posting bond.

A jury had convicted former New York police officer Gilberto Valle last year on charges of plotting to kidnap, kill and eat his estranged wife and other women. But U.S. District Court Judge Paul Gardephe on Monday overturned the conviction on the most serious charge, citing a lack of evidence and calling the gruesome plans "fantasy role-play."Ermm

Gardephe let stand Valle's conviction on illegally using a police database. The maximum sentence for that crime is a year in prison; the conspiracy charge could have meant life in prison.

Stunned prosecutors said they would appeal.

"I want to take the opportunity to apologize to everyone who's been hurt, shocked and offended by my infantile actions," a smiling Valle, accompanied by his family and attorneys, told reporters after leaving Manhattan federal court.

Though he was freed on $100,000 bond, Valle, 40, will serve home detention at his mother's house in Queens. He will also be monitored electronically and undergo psychological treatment.

Vale "is guilty of nothing more than very unconventional thoughts," said Julia Gatto, one of his attorneys. We don't put people in jail for their thoughts. We are not the thought police."Ermm

Valle had been jailed for more than 18 months. The six-year New York Police Department veteran was arrested in 2012 and fired after his conviction.

Prosecutors had argued Valle looked up potential targets on a restricted law enforcement database.

Though Gardephe acknowledged that Valle's "depraved, misogynistic sexual fantasies about his wife, former college classmates and acquaintances undoubtedly reflected a mind diseased," he was unconvinced that Valle intended to follow through.

"It is more likely than not the case that all of Valle's Internet communications about the kidnapping are fantasy role-play," he wrote in a 120-page opinion.

Valle's estranged wife, Kathleen Mangan-Valle, testified at Valle's trial in February 2013 that the couple were newlyweds with a young child when she found online chats and other evidence on his computer showing he had discussed killing her and abducting, torturing and eating other women.

"I was going to be tied up by my feet and my throat slit, and they would have fun watching the blood gush out of me because I was young," Kathleen Mangan-Valle, who was 27 at the time, told a Manhattan jury.

Mangan-Valle also read about plans to put one friend in a suitcase, wheel her out of her building and murder her. Two other women were "going to be raped in front of each other to heighten their fears," while another was going to be roasted alive over an open fire, she said.

"The suffering was for his enjoyment, and he wanted to make it last as long as possible," she told the jury.

Gatto had argued that Valle always had been aroused by "unusual things," including the thought of a woman boiled down on a platter with an apple in her mouth. He found a home at a fetish website with 38,000 registered members, where regulars discuss "suffocating women, cooking and eating them," she said. But it was all fantasy, his lawyer said.Ermm

Contributing: Associated Press

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 3:56am
^^^^^dearsweetholyjesus^^^^^^^^^ seriously???? and when he seriously does carry out his fantasy I do hope that Judge chokes on his words...
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 6:10am
anybody mad that he won't eat you?
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 7:59am
Lady=dumb
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>