Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

That Ain’t No Mongolian Hair, Girl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HoneyS7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneyS7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2012 at 5:28am
Originally posted by GA_Diva GA_Diva wrote:

Thanks Dreamz, Many of us have been on the board to know this by now, at least I hope so.Wink....Good information

Yep! I remember when girls would come back with their "Peruvian" hair installs, and "Mongolian Kinky curly." And, when older members would question the origin, they were "hating," or some fudgery of that nature. Also, there was a thread a while back where one of the CVs even told a girl, there is no virgin indian/brazilian/malaysian/mongolian hair from a Chinese vendor. She was mad at him for saying so. Ermm
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2012 at 11:03am
Thumbs Up
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2012 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by ShadeTree ShadeTree wrote:

This was written by a member. Not very well written either.

who wrote it?
Haylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2012 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

"CHUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRCHHHHHHHHHHHH"
PREACH!
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2012 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

so tell me.  how can prevent our weave sisters from looking foolish with their faux peruvian, brazilian, mongolian hair without offending?

do we just look and shake our head, like if we see a person wearing a nada (fake prada) handbag or manono blahnik's?

these sick, dry noncurls in the name of virgin textures are killing me softly, but how do we help our sisters without seeming to bully or hurt their feelings?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dreamz, I think that it is impossible. For the most part, I think for most of these sisters it's a "I know that it is not really Peruvian, Brazilian, Mongolian" HOWEVER, I like the way that this "particular" hair looks and acts, PLUS the price is right (for that individual person).  It make some women feel good to say that they have VIRGIN Brazilian hair (but it's clear to even the buyer that the curls are processed).

The funny thing about all of this is, the next time that you are on aliexpress take a look at the origin of the "Brazilian" or  "Peruvian" hair................. most of them say CHINA! Now how much more clearer can that be? The headline says Virgin Brazilian hair yet the place of origin is China Confused

StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2012 at 4:30pm
Thanks for the article, however I believe it is common knowledge (on this board at least) that 99.9% of the hair is either from China or India.....but many ain't trying hear that Ermm. Like Lu Kong Fat is really flying to Brazil to get hair then sell it on Ali Express for $40 a bundle. I don't care what country they slap on it, it's about the hair texture for me. 
linmars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote linmars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2012 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

Thanks for the article, however I believe it is common knowledge (on this board at least) that 99.9% of the hair is either from China or India.....but many ain't trying hear that Ermm. Like Lu Kong Fat is really flying to Brazil to get hair then sell it on Ali Express for $40 a bundle. I don't care what country they slap on it, it's about the hair texture for me. 

*spits out  tropicana juice*

lmao
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2012 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

so tell me.  how can prevent our weave sisters from looking foolish with their faux peruvian, brazilian, mongolian hair without offending?

do we just look and shake our head, like if we see a person wearing a nada (fake prada) handbag or manono blahnik's?

these sick, dry noncurls in the name of virgin textures are killing me softly, but how do we help our sisters without seeming to bully or hurt their feelings?
LOLLOL
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2012 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

Dead
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2012 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

They rest of the 10% of hair is coming from 100% Virgin Yak hair. Poor animals are slaves to the weave game!!!

LOL

Edited by Lite Brite - Jul 24 2012 at 6:00pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists