BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thanksgiving Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 21>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 10:35am
I put brandy, amaretto, bailey's, cream cheese, orange zest, a little orange juice, eggs, brown sugar, nutmeg, allspice, sugar, a pinch of salt and evaporated milk until it looks right lol, I dont measure much of anything. I bake it at 350 for 40 mins. I add marshmallows, topped with cinnamon to some of the pies. On the others I do a combination of rolled oats, crushed pecans, a little flour, brown sugar and butter and I top the pie with that. Some pies I leave totally untopped, and sometimes my family prefers the option of a souffle instead of a pie, so I just bake the mix off into their own individual ceramic bakeware. I actually sell my sweet potato pies during the holidays and my baked macaroni and cheese.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I always thought of cobblers as being just like pies except  with cobblers, the crust is mixed in with the filling rather than just top/bottom crust. I LOVE crust so I prefer cobblers. lol

i ONLY eat the crust...LOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

I always thought of cobblers as being just like pies except  with cobblers, the crust is mixed in with the filling rather than just top/bottom crust. I LOVE crust so I prefer cobblers. lol

i ONLY eat the crust...LOL

I've done this before too LOL
Hub doesn't really like crust. He usually eats around it and throws the crust away. Cry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 11:22pm
bump.

shopping all done?
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 11:45pm
I only eat the crust too. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 12:01am
THE crust is the best part IMO. I never knew there were people who didn't like crust LOL. Hub is a weirdo!
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 3:22am
I wish I started shopping ! I shall go on Monday after I go to the dr.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 8:59am
i think we always have mashed potatoes 
i don't eat them so i don't really pay attention 

ill come back with our menu later.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 2:11am

bump.

shopping all done?

Almost! The store will have my order of Kielbasa and fresh turkey, ready for pick up Wednesday morning. Other than that everything is complete.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 2:17am
Who is brining the turkey?

I am!   I will be using a new brine mixture that I created.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 21>
  Share Topic