BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

#ThanksGeorge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wynter View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Wynter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 8:52pm
PLEASE no more threads dedicated to this person.
Sponsored Links

CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I'm not tickled by any of this. Why he ain't dead yetStern Smile

Ok...Lmao!!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 9:45pm

SpunkiBrewsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpunkiBrewsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Wynter Wynter wrote:

PLEASE no more threads dedicated to this person.

Amen.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I'm not tickled by any of this. Why he ain't dead yetStern Smile

this.  tbh...if it were anybody else...i'd prolly laugh but ...I just don't have it in me.  I feel like this is taking away from what he's done.   To even joke in this manner.  *shrugs* we all have our own funny tho.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:39am
This is awesome LOLLOLLOL
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:48am
I'm not amused by this at all
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 12:35pm
LOL
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 12:43pm

sorry...i giggled @ his ole fat bastid azz...Dead

Just saw George Zimmerman breast feed a litter of abandon puppies. #ThanksGeorge

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 1:39pm

Family Rescued by George Zimmerman Backs Out of News Conference

By MATT GUTMAN and CHRISTINA NG | Good Morning America – 1 hour 15 minutes ago

RELATED CONTENT

The family rescued by George Zimmerman when they were trapped in an overturned SUV canceled a scheduled news conference today and is pleading for privacy.

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of Dana and Mark Gerstle and their two children, who were trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla., about 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The Gerstles were expected to hold a press conference today at the office of Zimmerman's attorney Mark O'Mara, but cancelled a few hours before it was supposed to take place.

"They have expressed to us that they are not comfortable doing media interviews at this time and they continue to ask for privacy," the Seminole City Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

Zimmerman's lawyer, Mark O'Mara, said the family had asked to speak, but then got concerned about the anger surrounding the controversial verdict.

"The family called because they wanted to address the media. I knew that if we did it in an organized way, it would help them get back to a normal life.. But they called today and said they were more worried about blow back from saying anything that would be favorable to George, and decided they did not want to do any media," Zimmerman said.

The family could not be reached for comment.

Zimmerman has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin and his acquittal prompted a flood of negative reactions and dozens of protests across the country. Zimmerman as well as his parents have received death threats.

READ MORE: 'Justice for Trayvon' Rallies Bring Martin's Family to the Fight

The Thursday crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said, less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said. No one was reported to be injured.

Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after speaking with the deputy, police said.

Also Readhttp://gma.yahoo.com/family-rescued-george-zimmerman-backs-news-conference-172156952--abc-news-topstories.html
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic