BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > My Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

THANKING GOD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 75>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:46pm
Thank you God for being amazing to us. Thank you for listening to me when I talk to you. Thank you for another good day. I trust in you.

eta: Also I want to thank God for guiding 10 people to My Spirituality forum on BHM! I was so hapy to see that there were 2 people reading Inspirational Scriptures and 8 people reading My Experiences!
Thank you for guiding them. Thank you for guiding me to the right pages to bump threads that may have been helpful to them. Thank you for being amazingHeart

Edited by sexyandfamous - Apr 21 2014 at 1:25pm
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 8:30pm
I thank you Lord for another beautiful day. Thank you Lord for being you; if you were like us humans, you would share the same envious, angry, possessive or any other negative feelings we sometimes display, and you would not be fair with us. Thank you for your unconditional love. Thank you for guiding me to the right threads to copy and paste, because more people than usual are/were reading the My Spirituality forum section.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:32pm
Hi God, I wanna thank you for this beautiful hot and sunny day that I enjoyed, for listening to me when I thought "wouldn't be nice if...." and making it happen today. Thank you God for being an amazing God, for being so wonderful, and for loving us.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 6:20pm
Phillipians 4:20 "Now to our God and Father be the glory forever and ever amen"
Thank you God for allowing us to have another day to try to be good, evolve spiritually and get closer to you.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 12:26pm
To God be the glory! I just want to thank you once more for answering my prayers. I asked you yesterday night and within 10 hours you had it answered. Thank you thank you thank youHeart

God is amazing and God is good. He loves me and he loves all of us.
lolabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lolabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:12pm
I am thankful to God for making me complete my Masters today. I am looking forward to the wonderful and blessed doors he will open for it. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:55pm
I am thankful to the Lord for another beautiful day and for being so wonderful. Thank you God for being you. All the glory be to God.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:57am
God, I already thanked you, but I just gotta say, you are amazing. If all of us strived to be just a tiny bit like you, this world would be incredibly better.

To God be all the glory. To God be all the praises

"Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous laws." Pslam 119:164

Edited by sexyandfamous - May 20 2014 at 12:42pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:01am
Thank you God for being so good. We do so little for you and your love, yet you keep giving. Thank you.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 4:46pm
Glory be to God.
Thank you for being so good, thank you for delivering once I quit being anxious and worried. Thank you; it is true that you deliver at Your time.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 75>
  Share Topic