Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > My Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

THANKING GOD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 74>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lolabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lolabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:34pm
I am thankful to God for a great day and making my presentation go well .
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:28pm
God is the primary cause of all things. We owe everything to Him, that's why we should thank Him for everything.

Thank you Lord for allowing me to be alive today. Thank you Lord to bless me. You are amazing and a wonderful father to all of us. I ask that today everyone remembers how good you are.
swweet*suga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:47pm
Lord, I thank you for waking me up this morning. i think you for being there when i felt i was alone. you are God and god alone. I just love you so much and i know i would be here forever in just thanking you for your daily mercies.

Please also heal and protect my lil baby pooh bear. i rebuke the thought of cancer and i know that you are the true healer. i thank you in advance for healing him and i know the doctors are a lie
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

God is the primary cause of all things. We owe everything to Him, that's why we should thank Him for everything.

Thank you Lord for allowing me to be alive today. Thank you Lord to bless me. You are amazing and a wonderful father to all of us. I ask that today everyone remembers how good you are.
Heart
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 9:15am
THANK YOU LORD FOR EVERYTHINIG.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:51pm
Thank you God for creating another beautiful day.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:40pm

Thank God for watching over me during such a difficult time . I domin and my family are with the lord in spirit .

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 9:01pm
Thank you Lord for being true love and peace. Thank you Lord that there are about 10 people on My Spirituality section, reading and learning. I hope they all grow in you.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 12:52pm
God I dont understand what your doing right now but I trust you.
Thank you for waking me up
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 1:23pm
Thank you Lord for guiding me to those scholarships available in my college.
Thank you for listening to me, thank you for loving me even though I am still a "work in progress" lol.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 74>
  Share Topic