BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > My Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THANKING GOD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 74>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
swweet*suga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 5:50pm
Thanking God for waking me up this morning, im trusting and believing in him that he will do it all. I love you jesus
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 2:46pm
thank you god for a job and im grateful but you truly know my heart and what i want to do in life. This job is just a test and im humbly learning 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 12:51pm
waking up and for his grace and mercy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 7:00pm
Im not sure whats going on or what your doing Lord but THANK YOU. i definitely dont understand but im being humbled. 
lolabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lolabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 5:43pm
I am thankful to God for always being there for me and making a way for me when it seems like there is no way .
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:56am
Originally posted by swweet*suga swweet*suga wrote:

I JUST WANT TO TAKE SOME TIME OUT TO THANK GOD, NOT FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR ME BUT FOR JUST BEING GOD.

WHEW!!! THAT FELT SO GOOD.

I love this! That's true gratitude to the Lord! When we take time to thank Him for being who/what He is, when we take the time to bask in his goodness, there's no bad time. I was feeling so good those past days, really in God's grace, but between yesterday and today I fell off the wagon.

Those days that I was truly living in God's love, I was constantly thanking God and reminding Him that I think He is wonderful.

So, thank you Lord for being you: a being full of love, peace and happiness.
I am sorry I did not take the time to be truly grateful to you for your presence in my life. Thank you thank you thank you
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 5:56pm
God is wonderful. Thank you Lord for your love. If all of us decided to be filled with your love, this world would be 10x more incredible. I love you.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:05pm
Thank you God for another beautiful day that you made for us to enjoy and prosper.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:05am
This old thread reflects on thanking God - it is comic and inspiring at the same time.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Mar 18 2014 at 1:06am
lolabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lolabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 12:05pm
I am thankful to God for helping me do well in my final class .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 74>
  Share Topic