Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Thank you BHM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 4.68  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 6:46am
I'm sorry for your loss....and you and your family are in my prayers.

Sponsored Links

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 7:04am
BB, I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I had no idea. You have my sincerest condolences in your time of bereavement. Please PM me if you should need anything. We miss you, take care!
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (26) Thanks(26)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 7:27am
Thanks all (literally lol). I made this thread to thank you and to inform everyone (just in case a question ever popped up), and to let you know that I'm okay.

Just another word.

My husband and I were the type of people who were always very busy. Even after he had retired he was on somebody's committee, or teaching some seminar, or whatever. Even when he was sick the man was unstoppable. I was working until earlier this year. We spent as much time with each other as we could though.

We said that when we both retire, we're going to go away and DO US. Like, really live it up and enjoy each other.

A couple of months after we came to this breathtaking island, he had a heart attack as we were pulling out of the driveway to go into town.

I say all this to say, you can't put off life. You have to live while you're living. Whether you're married, in a relationship or single, you have to make your time outside of busy-ness a top priority. Time spent alone, with your partner, your family, your friends, all of that is what life is about. You can miss...will miss...what's most important if you don't prioritize and time will slip away. Achieve that balance early on and you will be golden.

Even with all that, we had an amazing 30+ years together. He was such an incredible man and I am grateful for everything that he was to me, the good and the not as good, and to everyone he knew. My life has to go on, but our love will always be a part of me.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 12:07pm
praying for you and your family.. Hug
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 12:51pm
what?! I had no idea, I thought you weren't posting because Tortola had you busy

I am so, so, so sorry for the loss of your husband, Ms Beatrice ... my heart hurts for you just thinking about it, you are so strong and stoic

Again, as always you share your life experiences to teach us, the bitter and the sweet... a lot of us needed to hear the message to live in and enjoy the moment, now. Thank Ms Beatrice

We're praying for you

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 12:57pm
I'm so sorry for your loss BB. Hug
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 2:21pm
You are such a strong, wonderful person. I know you'll find comfort in the beautiful memories you have. You are so blessed to have experienced something so special and rare. All the positive energy you have given out will surely deliver itself back to you in your time of need.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 2:31pm
Aunt B sorry for your lost. I was just saying yo myself where is Aunt B. Haven't seen her on the board lately. Stay strong. I'm glad you're in good spirits.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 2:36pm
Hug

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 2:39pm
Wow, I'm so sorry ms Bea.
I'm truly sorry about your loss but happy that you have 30 + years worth of memories.
I can't imagine how tough this is for you .
Hope you and you're family are leaning on each other.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>