Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Thank You BHM VET members!!! *Butterfly Rant!* :-)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Thank You BHM VET members!!! *Butterfly Rant!* :-)

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank You BHM VET members!!! *Butterfly Rant!* :-)
    Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 2:46pm

I remember when I would slide through a thread and type those words CAN SOMEONE SHARE THEIR VENDOR? AHA!- and then some Seasoned Vet would come in and drop a Google linkSmileAngry

Thanks for not enabling meStar

No Seriously! Thanks!!

...... Because of you all I have learned how to snoop out a potential vendor and when I tell you the feeling of Butterflies and electricity that flows through your vein when your inspector gadget work pays off is indescribable!! TongueShocked

I think I've just hit a pot of GOLD!! I will know shortly. An American Vendor thought she would share a video on how she receives her GOURGEOUS goods. She took the time to take a sharpie and Mark out the ship from address only leaving the Country in which it came from Sleepy (to prove it's orgin Big smile) 

..But BHM taught ME! hahaha I kept pausing and rewinding writing down what I thought I saw.(When the Light hits it just right you can see some letters Big smile!)(I didn't have them all but damnit I had a start! b/c I knew the Country all I needed was the cities that potentially matched!) reverse goggled searched images(BHM Taught me!) Searched Alibaba every damn city in that Country (BHM Taught ME!) ...sniffed out two manufacturers in the Country...Found a hit on "what I thought was the city" ..then emailed the suppliers name dropping the AV saying "Hi, I just purchased hair from AV Vendor..do you supply? ( I know they could lie but the Jace Beauty Vendor thread taught me that one) -The good news is it's only 2 vendors it could be and I'm ready to take a risk either way!!!!!

Now i'm leaning in my chair feet kicked up contemplating my first "risk" order LOLEmbarrassedStarClap 
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 3:13pm
Good Monk detective work LOL
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 4:08pm
*copy & paste post*
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 4:55pm
Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:52am
I had no log in for this one. Yes, when the question was posted the potential vendor was so easy to find. They were on it.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 4:49pm
yup yup..............TBH there are NO PV!!! always remember that!
yilutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yilutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:18am
ClapClapClap
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:42am
Thanks LuvBugs!!!!!

I honestly learned from reading through pages and pages of threads!!!
@510 You are so right! That's what I was telling my mom unless you are flying over there their are two hubs of where these AV's are getting their goods!! working for it feels so much better than a handout
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic