Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Teyana Taylor vs Rihanna

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 40>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 11:43pm
@Orianna: Well isn't ze creative....and unique looking. Bless zir lil confused heart.
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 12:05am
Oriannna, noooooooooooooCryCryCry
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 12:31am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

@Orianna: Well isn't ze creative....and unique looking. Bless zir lil confused heart.

I just wanted an excuse to post that pic. Tongue
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 5:54am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I have a feelin BHM gon come for me before the night is over.

I got like $12 in my Paypal. It's yours if you down. PM me.

Lol why? For shading Wesley Snipes?

Lawd have mercy CryCryCryCry
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 6:24am
She said "shading Wesley Snipes". Cry
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 6:49am
Shocked Cry
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 8:03am
I doubt either one would be dropped by Mac/Reebok...Some of Ri fans need to accept the fact that Ri finally got her azz handled. Yeah, dv isn't cool, but no kind of physical abuse is. Where was the 'fake' outrage when Ri hit her fan over the head. Then people have the nerves to say TT should have taken the high and not respond. Why? So yall can continue to condone bullying, but not domestic violence?
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

I doubt either one would be dropped by Mac/Reebok...Some of Ri fans need to accept the fact that Ri finally got her azz handled. Yeah, dv isn't cool, but no kind of physical abuse is. Where was the 'fake' outrage when Ri hit her fan over the head. Then people have the nerves to say TT should have taken the high and not respond. Why? So yall can continue to condone bullying, but not domestic violence?

I don't think it's fair to compare domestic violence to smacking a stranger who won't let go of your arm.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:32pm
LOL This girl is really tryna stretch this thang lmao

Teyana Taylor Claps Back At Rihanna By Posting Her Own Twerk Video

Rihanna and Teyana Taylor have been involved in a pretty nasty Twitter war. Teyana puts out a video of herself singing. Rihanna put a video of a dude in drag singing the same song. Yesterday, Rihanna showed off her twerk skills in the video for “Pour It Up”, so Teyana followed up with her own very potent twerk video via Instagram.

Teyana definitely knows what she’s doing. So, that begs the question…who did it better? Rih Rih or Teyana? Hit the flip to see the twerks and more recent Instagram photos from Rihanna’s newest challenger.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:37pm
oh gawd stawp it plz... 

your vid will remain on twitter and maybe a few blogs... 

rhi's video will be everywhere and top charts. 
it doesnt matter that you may be able to dance and sing better... youre not rhi, youll never be her, you cant get where shes at. give it a rest... 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style