Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Teyana Taylor vs Rihanna
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Teyana Taylor vs Rihanna

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 38>






Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 182304
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I don't think Teyana looks as basic as Rih... not in this round

I think she looks more basic and petty because she used that pic of Rih's face after the CB incident. Like, she could've came with so much, but she settles on that? Basic. Petty. 
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2006
Location: StrwberryFields
Status: Offline
Points: 307943
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:35pm
Overdone but it still made me LOL.
Back to Top
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 10 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 56518
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Does Melissa Forde know how she looks always jumpin up in Rihanna's e-beefs? I know she supposedly works for Rihanna, but is that what she's paid to do?

As long as Melissa continues to be taken on exotic trips, taken to awards shows and getting paid to get high while shaking her ass alongside rhi on a boat while taking rhi's instagram pics, then yes Melissa will continue to snap back at every bish that looks at rhi the wrong way. At least she is getting paid while a lot of fans do it for free.
Back to Top
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 10 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 276982
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:37pm
Yea, that was pretty basic

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I don't think Teyana looks as basic as Rih... not in this round

I think she looks more basic and petty because she used that pic of Rih's face after the CB incident. Like, she could've came with so much, but she settles on that? Basic. Petty. 
Back to Top
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 10 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 56518
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:43pm
this is probably what krooshena went through. Rhi seems like that girl that will hit up her ex even though she knows he has a new girlfriend. 
Back to Top
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 26 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 198638
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Does Melissa Forde know how she looks always jumpin up in Rihanna's e-beefs? I know she supposedly works for Rihanna, but is that what she's paid to do?

As long as Melissa continues to be taken on exotic trips, taken to awards shows and getting paid to get high while shaking her ass alongside rhi on a boat while taking rhi's instagram pics, then yes Melissa will continue to snap back at every bish that looks at rhi the wrong way. At least she is getting paid while a lot of fans do it for free.

Ermm  A simple yes, and yes would have sufficed madame. LOL
Back to Top
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 10 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 56518
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 11:22pm
LOL had to get the point across. i'm a little salty too. i want to be paid to be a friend Cry
Back to Top
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 26 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 198638
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 11:26pm
I have a feelin BHM gon come for me before the night is over.

I got like $12 in my Paypal. It's yours if you down. PM me.
Back to Top
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 37669
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I have a feelin BHM gon come for me before the night is over.

I got like $12 in my Paypal. It's yours if you down. PM me.

Lol why? For shading Wesley Snipes?

Back to Top
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2006
Location: StrwberryFields
Status: Offline
Points: 307943
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 11:42pm
Cry
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 38>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down