Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Teyana Taylor vs Rihanna

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 40>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I don't think Teyana looks as basic as Rih... not in this round

I think she looks more basic and petty because she used that pic of Rih's face after the CB incident. Like, she could've came with so much, but she settles on that? Basic. Petty. 
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:35pm
Overdone but it still made me LOL.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Does Melissa Forde know how she looks always jumpin up in Rihanna's e-beefs? I know she supposedly works for Rihanna, but is that what she's paid to do?

As long as Melissa continues to be taken on exotic trips, taken to awards shows and getting paid to get high while shaking her ass alongside rhi on a boat while taking rhi's instagram pics, then yes Melissa will continue to snap back at every bish that looks at rhi the wrong way. At least she is getting paid while a lot of fans do it for free.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:37pm
Yea, that was pretty basic

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I don't think Teyana looks as basic as Rih... not in this round

I think she looks more basic and petty because she used that pic of Rih's face after the CB incident. Like, she could've came with so much, but she settles on that? Basic. Petty. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:43pm
this is probably what krooshena went through. Rhi seems like that girl that will hit up her ex even though she knows he has a new girlfriend. 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Does Melissa Forde know how she looks always jumpin up in Rihanna's e-beefs? I know she supposedly works for Rihanna, but is that what she's paid to do?

As long as Melissa continues to be taken on exotic trips, taken to awards shows and getting paid to get high while shaking her ass alongside rhi on a boat while taking rhi's instagram pics, then yes Melissa will continue to snap back at every bish that looks at rhi the wrong way. At least she is getting paid while a lot of fans do it for free.

Ermm  A simple yes, and yes would have sufficed madame. LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 11:22pm
LOL had to get the point across. i'm a little salty too. i want to be paid to be a friend Cry
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 11:26pm
I have a feelin BHM gon come for me before the night is over.

I got like $12 in my Paypal. It's yours if you down. PM me.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 11:34pm

I have a feelin BHM gon come for me before the night is over.

I got like $12 in my Paypal. It's yours if you down. PM me.

Lol why? For shading Wesley Snipes?

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 11:42pm
Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 40>