BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Teyana Taylor vs Rihanna

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 40>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Did ya'll post the audio of Teyana calling in to Hot97 and discussing the beef? She is really milking this, her fans ought to be thanking Rihanna.

That's what makes me feel like this was fake. Y'all fake beefing to help TT out. Rihanna has been proven to survive drama. Well, it worked, kinda. Bought her another 1 minute and 7 seconds.

I think T is cute but I've done too many google searches to figure out y she's consistently randomly relevant throughout the decade. I give up.
Sponsored Links

journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Did ya'll post the audio of Teyana calling in to Hot97 and discussing the beef? She is really milking this, her fans ought to be thanking Rihanna.

That's what makes me feel like this was fake. Y'all fake beefing to help TT out. Rihanna has been proven to survive drama. Well, it worked, kinda. Bought her another 1 minute and 7 seconds.

I think T is cute but I've done too many google searches to figure out y she's consistently randomly relevant throughout the decade. I give up.

The answer is obvious. She gives good head or she has the best vagina in the world...maybe both. Plus you can always find her photo floating around hair sites.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 12:01am
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 12:29am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I remember seeing that on Got 2 B Real. LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOL yep and then there was the chirping of crickets and the looks...lawd..LOLLOL
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 12:38am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I can't see Chris fighting a man...This niqqa was beefing with DRAKE.. come on lmao

Forget Chris, I don't see Drake even trying to pretend fight

Both them light skin nggs would be punching the air and missing each other

Theyd be windmilling the shyt out of each other.......all you would see is arms and eyebrows......LOL
LOLDead
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 1:25am

Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 2:16am
What if this was a publicity stunt between both of them? What if Rih & T were actually cool, and they agreed to fake "fight" to get T relevant again? Or to just be "funny"...

I used to do that with my friends when I was younger. We would make a big scene in public as if we hated each other. Not to be relevant, but just for sh*ts and giggles.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 2:18am
Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

What if this was a publicity stunt between both of them? What if Rih & T were actually cool, and they agreed to fake "fight" to get T relevant again? Or to just be "funny"...

I used to do that with my friends when I was younger. We would make a big scene in public as if we hated each other. Not to be relevant, but just for sh*ts and giggles.

the radio interview with T , she said very adamantly that this is not a publicity stunt to sell records..but who knows nowadays..
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 2:20am
that interview basically sums things up.  couldn't get an interview on the radio station in your own city until you @'d Rihanna.  just put out a hot song.
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 2:23am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

the radio interview with T , she said very adamantly that this is not a publicity stunt to sell records..but who knows nowadays..

Hmmm ok. Well if it happened to be a publicity stunt, they're either both childish or veryyyyy close friends who know how to act real damn well.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 40>
  Share Topic