BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TEXAS WANTS OUT OF THE UNION

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

I don't get it. Obama has been president for the last 4 years anyway. Why y'all mad nowConfused
Why they mad is cause Obama won against the evil that the whites had tried to pull over a 200 yrs. And they don't understand that it's nothing but God!
Sponsored Links

princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

I don't get it. Obama has been president for the last 4 years anyway. Why y'all mad nowConfused
Why they mad is cause Obama won against the evil that the whites had tried to pull over a 200 yrs. And they don't understand that it's nothing but God!

Yes but why is his re election causing more problems than his first election? In 2008 no one was talking this monkey foolishness
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:48pm

Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

Yes but why is his re election causing more problems than his first election? In 2008 no one was talking this monkey foolishness

Because they tried so hard to keep him from winning with all of these voter suppression tactics. They just knew that they had it in the bag doing all of their racist republican math, so when they lost, their wittle fee fees were hurt. 
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:51pm
cheaters is such a good ass show!
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

So, without America's resources and protection, what is Texas going to do?  How is it going to protect itself?  Militias aren't an adequate source of protection.  Who are they going to sell their oil to?  America will put so many trade embargos on them they won't be able to trade with anyone.  How are they going to work out forming a government and fending off America kicking their tail for leaving at the same time?

These crazy white people need to sit the FUKK down and shaddup.
TR we think alike!

So the import/export business STOPS and then what?

These people are a small group of Texans, Austin is just as liberal as NYC!  Are they going to force the people who don't agree with them out of Texas.  The cities would be empty!

In the city I live in, there are so many jobs and NO ONE to fill them! I am in the Permian Basin.  Who is gonna work the oil rigs?

These people are straight up DELUSIONAL! LOL

The next tornado/hurricaine that hits will have them crying in their boots, looking for federal aid, salty AND wet.

PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:28pm
http://censusviewer.com/wp-content/uploads/Texas_voter_registration_by_precinct.jpg

Texas by voter affiliation.  Not as Republican as we think.  The repubs are just freaking crazy and LOUD.

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

So, without America's resources and protection, what is Texas going to do?  How is it going to protect itself?  Militias aren't an adequate source of protection.  Who are they going to sell their oil to?  America will put so many trade embargos on them they won't be able to trade with anyone.  How are they going to work out forming a government and fending off America kicking their tail for leaving at the same time?

TR we think alike!

These people are a small group of Texans, Austin is just as liberal as NYC!  Are they going to force the people who don't agree with them out of Texas.  The cities would be empty!

In the city I live in, there are so many jobs and NO ONE to fill them! I am in the Permian Basin.  Who is gonna work the oil rigs?

The next tornado/hurricaine that hits will have them crying in their boots, looking for federal aid, salty AND wet.

Girl Austin signed a petition to be REMOVED FROM TEXAS and remain with the US. LOL
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

TR we think alike!

Girl Austin signed a petition to be REMOVED FROM TEXAS and remain with the US. LOL

Lmao!! LOLLOL
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:29pm
LOL White folks serious.  I just read an article about a woman running over her husband for not voting, even though Romney won her state.  Her hubby is in critical condition in the hospital.  I wonder how she will explain this to the kids. Stern Smile
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:29pm

I say let all of those who want to stay in the union, move to a different state and let our government give Texas back to their rightful owners, Mexico.  Since it's clear, they can't survive on their own.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
  Share Topic