Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

TEXAS WANTS OUT OF THE UNION

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:32am
lmao. Idiots.
So the white house needs to respond to this foolery? Well, TX should make provisions for those dumb rednecks. As just for fun, after they leave, we should retake a general IQ census and watch how to the overall total drastically goes up.
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:54am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

I really hope they don't annex pr...I'll vote against it...

You haven't said why though.

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:29am
Same situation is going on in Venice. They want to become independent from Italy. The government is stiffing them on their money kick back and they believe they are far better off without them. IDK if Texas became Independent the black folks would have to hall out because ish will get real hahaha...
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:22am
ya'll clowning on Texas but they deserve it for this BS
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:28am
Honestly I wish all those crackas would go to an isolated section of the country, secede and start their own sovereignn nation.America would be so much better
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:52am
 Everyone who signed the petition should be arrested and tried for TREASON. "Try them then fry them."
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:54am
Same thing i said in the other thread...
Buh bye!
& don't use government roads on the way out either!!!
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:16pm
See ya!! Big smile

Mexico will be waitn' on ya with open arms! *evil laugh* Big smileLOL

Edited by Az~Maverick - Nov 13 2012 at 12:17pm
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:20pm
I saw this finally reported on the news b/c they have the signatures that requires a response from the white house..not the other 29 states they don't have enough. Good luck getting that while "Love of Life with the Generals in The Real Housewives of Florida as we fall off the fiscal cliff" is playing the President ain't got time.. 
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:41pm
I don't get it. Obama has been president for the last 4 years anyway. Why y'all mad nowConfused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>