Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Testing New Vendors - Bangladesh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by JordanaBayBee JordanaBayBee wrote:

Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

hmmmmm? Are you her and is this your way of advertising. By placing her email address on bhm for all to see. 
idk but i aint buying it.

Oh let me delete that? How is that advertising? How in the hell would I be someone in bangladesh? If you want to read that deep into it? My main question was how do vendors get our information. I didn't post her contact information, I just wanted to show pictures of that hair, on a hair forum.
Girl this is BHm and I've just been here long enough to know all the little tips and tricks that vendors use. 
You wanted to know how they got your info but somehow find yourself posting a pic of the  (some lovely looking hair might I add)watermarked with an email address.  (thats how you posted her contact info)Wink

If you woud llike to show the hair go right ahead but when you can get a decent batch of hair from that very same vendor then you will understand how you where up her giving her/him/she free advertising.
You could be someone in Bangladesh they same way you could be somoene in India,Russia, Mongolia, or USa this is the internet. its not that hard.
 Anythign I missed?
Sponsored Links

JordanaBayBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 5:28pm

Originally posted by JordanaBayBee JordanaBayBee wrote:

hmmmmm? Are you her and is this your way of advertising. By placing her email address on bhm for all to see. 
idk but i aint buying it.

Oh let me delete that? How is that advertising? How in the hell would I be someone in bangladesh? If you want to read that deep into it? My main question was how do vendors get our information. I didn't post her contact information, I just wanted to show pictures of that hair, on a hair forum.

Girl this is BHm and I've just been here long enough to know all the little tips and tricks that vendors use. 

You wanted to know how they got your info but somehow find yourself posting a pic of the  (some lovely looking hair might I add)watermarked with an email address.  (thats how you posted her contact info)Wink

If you woud llike to show the hair go right ahead but when you can get a decent batch of hair from that very same vendor then you will understand how you where up her giving her/him/she free advertising.

You could be someone in Bangladesh they same way you could be somoene in India,Russia, Mongolia, or USa this is the internet. its not that hard.

Anythign I missed?

No girl, you didn't miss anything. Congratulations. It's fine, the picture wasn't up there for 5 minutes before you came to you little conclusion, no one saw it, no advertisement done here. Put since it's so taboo, I think I'm going to do a very detailed review if everything goes well

Edited by JordanaBayBee - Jul 23 2013 at 5:54pm
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 6:31pm
Just buy 2 bundles...just as a tester. Make sure its money you can afford to lose
louboutin85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louboutin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 5:05am
DO NOT BUY HAIR FROM ALBA DHAKA INDUSTRIES AKA Sumi Akash!After reading the op reviews on this vendor and sending emails back and forth with the vendor! I thought she seemed legit and decided to take the plunge and ordered 4 bundles from her, I paid online with my visa debit card payment wad successful I got a confirmation email and I emailed the vendor to ask when I would get the hair, that was on Monday 27 jan 2014, it is now sunday 2 feb 2014, 6 days later, no hair no tracking number, I've emailed her she keeps telling me cock and bull that they cant find the delivery truck etc, hair has not been shipped, i've asked for a full refund and now shes not replying my emails. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS VENDOR!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic