Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Terry Crews defend fathers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 5:02pm
I think a father (or two fathers) can raise children just as well as a mother (or two mothers).

I just don't think its about the sex of the parents. I think it has more to do with the genders and personalities of the parents.

He just didn't provide an adequate enough reason why an XY chromosome is needed to raise confident children with a name and history.

I would feel the same way if he had said children need a mother to feel loved or something. Men can be just as loving.
Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 6:13pm
It's both healthy minded adults. Not two yangs or yins.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 6:14pm
I think there is a reason why children occur between a man and a woman.....You get 23 chromes from ya momma and 23 from ya daddy...You need BOTH of their influences. A woman can raise a man, but she cannot RAISE a man...and vice versa. There are things that need to be taught.

Broken homes and generational curses have us in our feelings about this issue, but a child needs a good mother and a good father.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic