Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Terry Crews defend fathers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 1:07pm
^^ No, because there isn't a "role" a mother can play that a father can't. People who have a problem with this have a problem with the "role" (gender) in of itself. Confused
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 1:07pm

okay, mother's presence instead of role

no one would question the importance of a mother being in their child's life
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

I wonder if the people who believe men can't be monogamous due to "biology" also believe this.

That's one way you get polygamy. Which, when it works, works really well.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 1:50pm
Get out of here with that retarded mentality each parent has something to offer the other can't. It's a reason why the black community is in disarray when we have people cannot see beyond their eyes of the importance of family. Without it you have no community even a dog understands that. The male presence gives children a sense of protection and security and they are less anxious. The mother provides the immediate warmth and love. If you think they are false gender roles then look up the difference between males and females from psychology and cognitive studies. You'll be surprised. We are talking sane adults not destroyed adults.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 1:55pm
I don't know if I agree, but I like him.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:21pm
Fathers are important...maybe they should stick around...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:25pm
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr071.pdf
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:48pm
can you raise a good child w/o the presence of a father? yes, but i don't see why one would willingly want to do that.  most women do not want to do it alone!

i am not sure why fatherhood needs to be defended, why is this even a debate? there is a reason we cannot procreate by ourselves. each gender contributes something unique in child rearing. the role of men cannot be diminished just bc society is "enlightened" or more "progressive."

i don't see anything wrong with both sexes saying they need one another. i need a man to make a baby and to raise one.

Edited by EPITOME - Jun 19 2014 at 3:05pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:54pm
Epitome thank you!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:56pm
I think a lot of people get in their feelings because most were raised by single mom's. I was raised in a family full a women. A few husbands among my aunts but I was raised by my mom (and her boyfriend for a while) and then my gramma. While I appreciate their sacrifice I have never forgotten my moms boyfriend who raised me like his own for a time. Whoopi was feeling some type of way because she was raised by a single mom and...is(?) was(?) a single mom. She was quick to take away from fathers based upon her own situation.

It's a shame that fatherhood needs to be spoken on like this but we see what it is in the community. A lot of folks tell themselves they don't need fathers because of their situation. Sorry. I'll take having a good dad all day everyday rather than have had my mom go it alone.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jun 19 2014 at 3:08pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>