Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Terrorist attack in kenya .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 2:33pm
this is madness

my heart goes out to all the victims and their families ... how harrowing

they still have hostages?  usually muslim terrorists seem to go on suicide missions ... hopefully these terrorists want to live and will negotiate for the lives of the hostages

Sponsored Links

Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 4:10pm
My girlfriend lives in DAR and has a friend living there. Her Momma barely escaped and saw them lining up CHILDREN and shooting them one by one. May these bastards be tortured and burn in hell.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

My girlfriend lives in DAR and has a friend living there. Her Momma barely escaped and saw them lining up CHILDREN and shooting them one by one. May these bastards be tortured and burn in hell.
Thank God the mother is ok physically . Pray she can mentally handle what she saw .
Twitter allowed the evil fools to speak in the open forum about evil acts . Now they banned the dogs ?

Sources within Al-Shabaab told CNN that nine names listed on a Twitter site -- now suspended -- were people who were among the alleged hostage-takers.

Three of the alleged attackers are from the United States, two are from Somalia and there is one each from Canada, Finland, Kenya and the United Kingdom, according to the list.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 4:22pm
I Am trying my best to ignore the immature fools that continues to one star such a serious topic . I wish admin would take the kindergarten sticker system away . Children are dead . Broken Heart

Edited by india100 - Sep 22 2013 at 4:57pm
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 8:54am
This so heartbreaking......
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 9:15am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I Am trying my best to ignore the immature fools that continues to one star such a serious topic . I wish admin would take the kindergarten sticker system away . Children are dead . Broken Heart

It's the internet..you can't control people's actions so don't take it to heart.  It's only a star, people will read the topic regardless of the rating.  
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 10:06am
Two of the dead were visibly pregnant women.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

Two of the dead were visibly pregnant women.
 CryCryCryCry
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 10:20am
the best way to ignore something is to bring it to everyone's attention.....   yeahStern Smile
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 12:47pm
I have friends there.  I was so glad that they updated us all to let us know they were safe.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>