Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

TERRIBLE ALIEXPRESS HAIR, BEWARE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
kaayshaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaayshaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TERRIBLE ALIEXPRESS HAIR, BEWARE
    Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:14pm
Save your money this hair is horrible :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fMr8jG7bCo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fMr8jG7bCo
Sponsored Links

Sephoraaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sephoraaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 1:08am
I watched your video.....so you ASKED them could you review their hair? Ummm..... Shocked 

Honestly I'm not surprised they sent you crappy hair, because you didn't pay for it. (Not saying it wouldn't be bad even if you *had* paid for it..)

But still, who does that?
kaayshaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaayshaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 1:14am
yup. i asked for it. Keeping it 100% people who purchased the hair, paid for it.. had the same experience. ASKING for it ISNT the point..
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:48am
Girl you be surprised how many people contact CV's and AV's to do reviews for them and receive the hair for free...everybody want free hair now lol
MrsJHorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrsJHorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:55am
Originally posted by kandyse1988 kandyse1988 wrote:

Girl you be surprised how many people contact CV's and AV's to do reviews for them and receive the hair for free...everybody want free hair now lol

SMDH
ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 5:10pm
Ok so honestly, when companies send you free hair to review they usually send good quality hair so that you can convince others of how good the hair is. That's why I never purchase hair based off of a person who was sent hair. When you purchase the hair is usually when they send you crappy bundles.
2ndtimearound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by ladybugj ladybugj wrote:

Ok so honestly, when companies send you free hair to review they usually send good quality hair so that you can convince others of how good the hair is. That's why I never purchase hair based off of a person who was sent hair. When you purchase the hair is usually when they send you crappy bundles.

Yes, some companies may do that...but not all. I would never send the good hair to a reviewer! I dont even have different types of Quality in stock, they all get the same hair.

Youtube is a powerful Instrument for marketing and many customers do not buy if they cant find any reviews on a certain Company, so we are pretty much forced to have people review our products
ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by 2ndtimearound 2ndtimearound wrote:

Originally posted by ladybugj ladybugj wrote:

Yes, some companies may do that...but not all. I would never send the good hair to a reviewer! I dont even have different types of Quality in stock, they all get
the same hair.

Youtube is a powerful Instrument for marketing and many customers do not buy if they cant find any reviews on a certain Company, so we are pretty much forced to have people review our products

The hair that I currently have installed I have been reusing since may of 2013. There is some shedding and tangling but nothing to cry about. I just ordered more hair from the same vendor that I'll install in may. This company has no reviews on YouTube. I just took a chance and happened to like the hair. I try to stay away from the vendors that are all over youtube.
2ndtimearound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 5:51pm
of course some people will buy hair without any reviews...but most dont

I dont like to be all over youtube, but a few decent reviews will not harm
ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by 2ndtimearound 2ndtimearound wrote:

of course some people will buy hair without any reviews...but most dont

I dont like to be all over youtube, but a few decent reviews will not harm

That is definitely true. After ordering from genesis virgin hair I don't trust YouTube reviews. Granularity reviewed luscious quality bundles and I received smelly,crappy,damp bundles. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>