Terressentials Hair Wash

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232425
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2012 at 8:39pm
If you've been using natural products previously, you really wouldn't need to do the detox. And honestly you don't HAVE to do the detox even if you're using store brand products on your hair.

I started to do the detox but then after 2 or 3 days I stopped because it was drying out my hair. So, now I just wash my hair with the Terressentials 2x a month.
Sponsored Links

natosha99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natosha99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2012 at 9:53pm
I just got my package today and washed my hair after the gym. I have used bentonite clay before, but this was completely different. I got the same effects of bentonite clay without the dryness, and my shrinkage was about 50% less than what it usually is. My hair shrinks up to my ears when I do wash and gos, and this time, it only went to my collar bone. (I have APL hair). Also, I don't think I need to detox. My hair was squeaking when I rinsed out the wash and I don't use cones or parabens, so I only used it one time, rather than the 3 suggested times. I'm sold on this stuff!

Question: How do I make it last longer? I feel like I used a large portion of the bottle because my hair is so thick.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2012 at 10:33pm
Some ppl have mixed it with water. I don't know if that changes the efficacy of the product though. I only wash my hair 2x a month though. I bought 2 8oz bottles back in late March or early April and started with the Lemon mud wash. I still have about a quarter of the lemon left.
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 9:24pm
How do you track your orders on the site? I ordered some 2 days ago and I'm noticing that the site has no way for you to check your order status.
waveyrus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waveyrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 11:39pm
wow I live in Frederick! I'm going to go pick some up to try
waveyrus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waveyrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2012 at 9:28pm
I went to the store and picked up the lemon wash. I let it sit in my hair and daughters hair for 30min. I then washed it twice since I don't use silicons. I let it air dry with a little coconut oil and was very happy with the feel and look of my hair. It feels moisturized even thou I didn't put any moisturizer in it, and the shrinkage was cut about 30-40% . It did not define my daughters curly hair much, I would still like to use a gel to define her curls. I also would like to use a moisturizer to weight the hair down a bit, because my hair is very light and fluffy.

fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2012 at 12:44am
Im buying this as soon as a big chop
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:50am
I'm still using the mint and personally I prefer it to the Lemon version. The lemon version left my hair honestly a bit drier than the mint. And I like how the mint left my scalp feeling just a bit tingly...and it didn't hurt that the hubs loves the smell of the mint! :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232425
  Share Topic