Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Terrell owens on Iyanla

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 12:01pm
16?! what? Oh no. He should have been killed. I noticed dad looked OLD but I thought that was from hard living.  I just can't. Wonder how many other kids he had in neighborhood.

He sounds like a man in my grandmom's community back in the day that had scores of kids by most of the women in town--and out. My friend (his daughter w/ his wife) used to say that she had to question any guy before dating him because he might be her half brother. When T said he was crushing on his own sis and didn't know it, I thought about her. 
Sponsored Links

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 3:25pm
I watched it and I was thinking...what...was this the ONLY STREET IN THEIR DANG TOWN...that they had to live their and see this man everyday.  That is crazy....

If it was me, I would have MOVED....I can't imagine ... I have a child with a man who lives across the street and then having to watch him with his family.  The DEVIL IS A LIAR, I would have not only moved I would have taken him for child support.  But, you can see the mother comes from the "foolish" thinking mentality...when she said...Oh, I did not want to upset the WIFE...

Once again, the devil is a liar.  As the GRANDMOTHER...my 16 year old CHILD is raped and with child by a 30 year old MAN...and I'm going to sit their and ALLOW her to be mentally abused even MORE by having to CONTINUE TO LIVE ACROSS the street from HIM.  The entire family has mental health issues.  

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style