Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Terrell Owens is getting married to a snowflake
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Terrell Owens is getting married to a snowflake

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 4:51pm
His dad was a rapist and deadbeat, which is sad and horrible.

But at some point it's not your parents and your past making your choices, it's you. No excuse for certain behavior.

Anyway, maybe it's true love. As long as he takes care of his kids and this isn't just a ploy to get out of providing for them then good for him.
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 5:10pm
but he's not taking care of his kids. He's behind in CS, barely sees them, doesn't get along with the mothers, has another white bish that is PREGNANT RIGHT NOW, and there is still that son he has that he has NEVER MET yet. He is a bum ass nigguh
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

but he's not taking care of his kids. He's behind in CS, barely sees them, doesn't get along with the mothers, has another white bish that is PREGNANT RIGHT NOW, and there is still that son he has that he has NEVER MET yet. He is a bum ass nigguh

In that case, this is probably just a ploy to get out of paying child support. Marry someone with a "good" job who will take care of you, you don't have to work, and no income=no child support.

Either way, him being a deadbeat dad is certainly not his parents' fault.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 5:28pm
I thought once you get married your spouse in jointly responsible for child support?
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 5:36pm
That heaux gon work like a Hebrew slave to get up on her(them) a reality show.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I thought once you get married your spouse in jointly responsible for child support?

As far as I understand it, it's similar to other debt you incurred before your marriage. It's not the responsibility of the new spouse as long as you are filing taxes separately.

But that's just my general layman's view of it. Usually if the new spouse is being held responsible it's because they are filing taxes jointly, claiming the child as a dependent, or the child was conceived during the marriage.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 5:41pm
That's good.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 5:47pm
*Thinks back to that thread where someone asked us how to go about avoiding her husband's child support payments to his ex-wife in order to proceed with the delayed honeymoon (or maybe it was just a vacation) they had been saving quite some time for, and got ever so dragged.

Good times......good times.....*
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 5:53pm
Not surprised at all, in between crying on his show all he did was blame everyone else for his messed up life.
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 7:49pm
I saw this terrible movie on Netflix that he starred in.  He was in a relationship with Staci Dash in it.  Wish I hadn't wasted my time watching.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic