Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Terrell Owens is getting married to a snowflake
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Terrell Owens is getting married to a snowflake

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Terrell Owens is getting married to a snowflake
    Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 2:26pm
For the benefits and she ain't one of his many baby mamas. Smh, somebody post the story for me from TMZ, thank you
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 2:28pm
I swear that nicca loves being broke.....
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 3:06pm
Black man and black women aren't in this thing together/

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/10/terrell-owens-getting-married-postal-worker/?adid=hero3

Home

Terrell Owens -- I'M GETTING MARRIED ... to a Postal Worker

TERRELL OWENS

I'M GETTING MARRIED

... to a Postal Worker

1/10/2014 7:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0108-terrell-owens-rachel-tmzTerrell Owens is finally gonna get his ring ... 'cause the former NFL star is GETTING MARRIED ... TMZ Sports has learned. 

We know ... the 40-year-old wide receiver has obtained a marriage license in L.A. which shows he's planning to get hitched to Rachel Snider, a 33-year-old postal worker from Texas. 

FYI -- Snider is NOT one of Terrell's FOUR baby mamas. As far as we know, they have no children together. 

It's unclear how the two met ... but here's a shocker, it WASN'T on T.O.'s old VH1 reality show, which documented his (unsuccessful) search for the perfect mate. 

As for the wedding, the marriage license is only good until April 8 ... so T.O. and Rachel have to swap "I dos" sometime before then, or else they'll have to apply for another license.

We're told the couple has been pretty hush hush about their engagement -- because, unlike Terrell, Rachel isn't obsessed with the spotlight. 

Congrats!!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/10/terrell-owens-getting-married-postal-worker/#ixzz2q22YiiC5
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 3:09pm
And Chad Ochocinco with his...all I can do is smh at black men smh...

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_stfa0tu3/
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 3:17pm
uh duh....... if he was gonna get married..of course she would be white
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 3:20pm
Not surprised.

Way back when T.O played for the Cowgirls and he was out and about Dallas..He always was with a Becky entourage.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

Thank you, I find it so comical....black women...10,000 kids....

white woman...MARRY...immediately...        
(Him and lamar both)

Which is why I consider a black woman a fool is she's willing to push out a black man's illegitimate child.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

Thank you, I find it so comical....black women...10,000 kids....

white woman...MARRY...immediately...        
(Him and lamar both)

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 3:35pm
i thought it was an unwritten rule that you marry up by marrying lighter and white if you can get it, at least thats what i learned from the celebrity kids thread.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 3:37pm
He needs to worry about providing for his kids, marriage should be last thing on his mind. At least she has a job though, I expected him to marry white. I expect all of them to.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>