Forum LockedTEMPLES WILL NEVER GROW BACK

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
kwicherbichen View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: TEMPLES WILL NEVER GROW BACK
    Posted: Sep 21 2008 at 7:35pm
I don't know if yall remember, but a few months ago, I made a post about how my temples will never grow back. I had photos from every month for 5 months to prove it. You guys said give it time. Well, I don't have access to my camera right now, but HOW MANY MONTHS do I have to give for a HAIR to grow? The hair on my temple is like 1 mm long and some of them even have split ends.

I admit, the other side of my temple seems to be getting better.

But I'm giving up hope on my right side. I'm tired of believing in yall's bullsh*t. Some temples just were not meant to live on.
Sponsored Links

TamekaC View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2008 at 7:50pm
Maybe you should consult with a Trichologist, they would be able to diagnose why your temples aren't growing back and what you can do about them
Nichole23 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2008 at 7:52pm
I'm normally an optimist but I agree.  I have similar edges and so does every woman in my family from 3 to 90 years old.  I say go to your dermatologist and see what they say.  But other tan that sometimes its just the way it is.  Between me and all the women in my family, we have tried everything.  Everything.  I've accepted it.  I mean I still try to keep them healthy, but they'll never be normal
kwicherbichen View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2008 at 8:14pm
I'm going to ask my mom if I can go to one. Thanks for that. I didn't even know that word existed. I was just going to go see a dermotologist about my chin acne and mention my temples until I read about the difference between a trich and a derm.

Nichole, I see what you were talking about in your pics. Yeah. All of your head is growing so well but your temples are just effed up. Your temple look just like mine only mine is smaller and also, one week after you perm it, it turns back into little afro puffs so I just don't perm it anymore.

If I go to the trich, I will tell you what he say. Maybe we are similar.

Edited by kwicherbichen - Sep 21 2008 at 8:20pm
Nichole23 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2008 at 8:29pm
Yea I think its genetic and relaxing hasn't helped.  Yes, definitely keep us updated!
calimesmerizer View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2008 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by kwicherbichen kwicherbichen wrote:

I don't know if yall remember, but a few months ago, I made a post about how my temples will never grow back. I had photos from every month for 5 months to prove it. You guys said give it time. Well, I don't have access to my camera right now, but HOW MANY MONTHS do I have to give for a HAIR to grow? The hair on my temple is like 1 mm long and some of them even have split ends.I admit, the other side of my temple seems to be getting better.But I'm giving up hope on my right side. I'm tired of believing in yall's bullsh*t. Some temples just were not meant to live on.

OMG I have the same problem! My temples broke off from braids like 5 years ago. The left side has grown back a lil bit, but the right side is bare... This post wasnt meant to be discouraging...
teezee22 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2008 at 3:43am
Help Help does anyone know where i can find a Trichologist, or a dermatologist in the UK
Sunshyn3 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2008 at 10:48am
my edges used to be very bad from tight extensions, weave, LF tape/glue...but since I've started to take care of my hair and leave it alone, they are growing in nicely. stretching has helped a lot.
GA_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2008 at 12:57pm
It may be in the genes, dont be discourage!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic