Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Telling people where you get your stuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:01am
Originally posted by missdeeluxe missdeeluxe wrote:

I'll tell em.

Although I might stop pretty soon because a coworker of mine has been annoying me with it lately.
She'll ask where I got it from, how much it cost, and do they still have it in the store? Confused

Not even trying to be sneaky with it lol.

asking for the price is just rude.

did she need a ride to the store alsoLOL
Sponsored Links

RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:03am
LoL yeah asking all of those details is a bit much 
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:47am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I never got why this was a big deal.
No matter the cost or place I let ppl know.
If it was a gift I let them know.
This, I buy a lot of my clothes from thrift stores & vintage shops though
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:58am
yep, especially b/c i shop out of season so even if i tell them, they wont be able to find it!

i don't need everyone & they momma walking around with the same ish i got!

Edited by csungrl09 - Nov 08 2012 at 11:59am
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:01pm
I usually share...however

I have a coworker that recently had gastric bypass. Now granted, when she firts started losing weight, she lost a lot of it quickly, now it has tappered off. At least a few times a month she asks me where I get my pants from and what size they are. She kept asking me, then eventually started asking for my pants. Her excuse was that she didn't want to go out and buy new pants when she'll be too small for them in a few weeks. Like I said, she lost a lot of weight but we are no where near the same size.  It got so annoying, I contemplated bringing a pair of my pants in one day and asking her to try them on and see if she likes them, bu tI thought that would be mean. I've just stopped responding or saying outlandish things when she suggests it now.

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by used2braid used2braid wrote:

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

it depends..if a random person in a street, yeah who cares. 

if its the co-worker that sits next to you that trys to copy everything you wear....probably not.

my co-worker tries to copy me and looks a complete fool. I don't wear a lot black and she said she was going to wear more color. This trick came to work in a tight red dress with 5inch heels and one of the HR ladies had to pull her to the side. 

How does she try to copy you? I sense a good story here!LOL

lol....

I like to wear COLOR. Now, this company is very lax in dress code, ppl come in hoodies, jeans, sweatshirts..whatever and looks exact like 'whatever'.  I also don't wear jeans, ever. I just don't like them.  So the fact that a lot of ppl here are in what I deem to be "weekend, imgoingtogetsometampoonsandahoneybunfromCVSat10pm clothes" and come in a cardigan set, skirt and pointed toe flats  REALLLLLY  bothers her. 

At first, she saw that i wasn't bending to their lax dress style. She would make comments like you should wear jeans. Or you always dress up. My response: im not dressed up. My attire is causal. Then she started coming to work in business suits looking like she was going to an interview. lol...way over the top.

So one day, she says "goodm3" you always dress so "bright". I 'being funny' was like you should challenge yourself to wear only color for a full week. The next day, she comes in with this tigggghhhtttt bright red dress. Her dress looked like this.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:12pm
I tell them..
used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

I have a coworker that recently had gastric bypass. Now granted, when she firts started losing weight, she lost a lot of it quickly, now it has tappered off. At least a few times a month she asks me where I get my pants from and what size they are. She kept asking me, then eventually started asking for my pants. Her excuse was that she didn't want to go out and buy new pants when she'll be too small for them in a few weeks. Like I said, she lost a lot of weight but we are no where near the same size.  It got so annoying, I contemplated bringing a pair of my pants in one day and asking her to try them on and see if she likes them, bu tI thought that would be mean. I've just stopped responding or saying outlandish things when she suggests it now.

LOL
That's the worst! When they say "why are you always dressed up?"
Umm..because I want to.
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

if its the co-worker that sits next to you that trys to copy everything you wear....probably not.

my co-worker tries to copy me and looks a complete fool. I don't wear a lot black and she said she was going to wear more color. This trick came to work in a tight red dress with 5inch heels and one of the HR ladies had to pull her to the side.  ShockedShockedShockedShocked Dang! I hope she got in trouble! LOLLOLLOL

THIS ALL DAY!!!!  Thumbs Up

I hate copycat coworkers.  I lie to them and send them off.  So when they (just one lady here) try and copy me, they are very confused.  The same lady asked who did my hair and I gave her a disconnected phone number.  The next day she was like Confused.  I was like LOL.  

She was about to go to my stylist and get the exact same hair style.  Sleepy Geek  ...just like in the movie Single White FemaleShockedShockedShockedStern Smile

Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

I have a coworker that recently had gastric bypass. Now granted, when she firts started losing weight, she lost a lot of it quickly, now it has tappered off. At least a few times a month she asks me where I get my pants from and what size they are. She kept asking me, then eventually started asking for my pants. Her excuse was that she didn't want to go out and buy new pants when she'll be too small for them in a few weeks. Like I said, she lost a lot of weight but we are no where near the same size.  It got so annoying, I contemplated bringing a pair of my pants in one day NOOOOOOO! ShockedShockedShocked and asking her to try them on and see if she likes them, bu tI thought that would be mean. I've just stopped responding or saying outlandish things when she suggests it now.

That's crazy!  ShockedShockedShocked

You better watch her.  She is not to be trusted!  Thumbs Down
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures