Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Telling people where you get your stuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:16am
Originally posted by used2braid used2braid wrote:

It it's not that big a deal to share

What about Private vendors for hair?....I don't get that

This information I understand why women dont want to share because there is the possibility of the demand being higher than supply, which means the vendors will start selling low quality hair out of greed.
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:27am
^^^^This right here. Bandwagon effect is dangerous around these BHM skreets.
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:34am
I tell all the time. My wardrobe is a mix of cheap cute things and expensive beautiful things. I wear them all together. If someone wants to know where I got this or that, I tell them. I doubt they will look like me in the same outfit (conceited woman post).LOL
RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:36am
I tell them if they ask .... most of the time they're not running out trying to get it anyway
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:37am
it depends..if a random person in a street, yeah who cares. 

if its the co-worker that sits next to you that trys to copy everything you wear....probably not.

my co-worker tries to copy me and looks a complete fool. I don't wear a lot black and she said she was going to wear more color. This trick came to work in a tight red dress with 5inch heels and one of the HR ladies had to pull her to the side. 
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:38am
Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

I tell them if they ask .... most of the time they're not running out trying to get it anyway

this is true as well. They just want to be nosey. 
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:42am

It depends. I've grown tired of the "too rich for my blood"-esque comments so sometimes I just lie.

used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:01am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

if its the co-worker that sits next to you that trys to copy everything you wear....probably not.

my co-worker tries to copy me and looks a complete fool. I don't wear a lot black and she said she was going to wear more color. This trick came to work in a tight red dress with 5inch heels and one of the HR ladies had to pull her to the side. 

How does she try to copy you? I sense a good story here!LOL

used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:02am
Originally posted by used2braid used2braid wrote:

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

How does she try to copy you? I sense a good story here!LOL

My coworker does the same..she will write down the lipstick I wear and then she'll try to sell it to me when she realises that it doesn't work on her
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:04am
i tell it. i cant keep a secret about a good deal.

and ive had people copy things i wore.  its not really a big deal because people never look the same anyway.  its only weird when they hate for it afterward...and eventually they will.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic