BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tell my girl not to shave...down there.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 2:41pm
I don't find anythg wrong with not shaving if my man asks me not too.....
I'm sure if I told him not to shave his face because of the bumps that come out and about he would respect that.
Certain things ppl just don't want to see lol LOL
But I actually like shaving, espec in the summer....who wants a bush in the summer when it's damn near 90 degrees?
IJS! LOLLOL
Sponsored Links

iWorship_BlackGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iWorship_BlackGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Maybe she looked at you that way ....because the more hair you have the more musty you smell and you want her walking around smelling musty.

I enjoy the sweet fragrance that my woman exudes from her cupcake.

Originally posted by Beauty620 Beauty620 wrote:

I don't find anythg wrong with not shaving if my man asks me not too.....
I'm sure if I told him not to shave his face because of the bumps that come out and about he would respect that.
Certain things ppl just don't want to see lol LOL
But I actually like shaving, espec in the summer....who wants a bush in the summer when it's damn near 90 degrees?
IJS! LOLLOL

Actually a bush will keep the cupcake cool in the summer... The hair will trap in the moisture which will cool down the coochie.  But I wouldn't mind compromising with my lady to shave in the summer and bushy in the winter.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 2:47pm
you don't like a strip of hair that leads to the "cupcake"?
i don't like the look of my p*ssy when the hair is completely grown, so I resort to shaving, but a nice strip of hair is very sexy.
iWorship_BlackGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iWorship_BlackGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

i don't like the look of my p*ssy when the hair is completely grown, so I resort to shaving, but a nice strip of hair is very sexy.

Nah I don't like strips at all. I feel like if you are gonna leave a strip you a might as well go bald. I don't see any point of it. Pinch Now perhaps the reason you don't like seeing your cupcake furry is because of your hair texture down there? If you don't mind me asking what texture are you down there? Because if you are in the 4b/4c range you may notice little naps around the outer parts of your coochie hair triangle. There are various ways to get rids of these, the best way is to get an afro pick and just pick the naps out. It's makes it more bushy and soft to the touch, and gives the area a better looks overall. Also by picking out your coochie hairs you allow for more airflow.

A furry cuopcake is a beautiful thing and you should embrace it. It's something that separates little girls from real women.
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 3:05pm
Stern Smile
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by iWorship_BlackGirl iWorship_BlackGirl wrote:

Nah I don't like strips at all. I feel like if you are gonna leave a strip you a might as well go bald. I don't see any point of it. Pinch Now perhaps the reason you don't like seeing your cupcake furry is because of your hair texture down there? If you don't mind me asking what texture are you down there? Because if you are in the 4b/4c range you may notice little naps around the outer parts of your coochie hair triangle. There are various ways to get rids of these, the best way is to get an afro pick and just pick the naps out. It's makes it more bushy and soft to the touch, and gives the area a better looks overall. Also by picking out your coochie hairs you allow for more airflow.

A furry cuopcake is a beautiful thing and you should embrace it. It's something that separates little girls from real women.

DeadDeadDead
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 3:29pm
LOLDead
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 3:56pm
No, I am 3 something down there.
Here some options of pubic hair that look cute in my opinion. I like a landing strip and the bermuda triangle:

Edited by sexyandfamous - Nov 15 2013 at 3:57pm
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 12:47am

Actually, this is not unusal at all. A lot of men feel this way. In fact it is healthier down there to go natural.

For me it is a hassle to shave .. I only do it if the guy I am seeing prefers me shaved because it does not really matter to me .... one way or another.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 5:24am

lmaoo
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style