BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tell me your most ratchet relationship stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 11:13pm
HAHAHAAAAA!! You wouldn't see a scratch on my car over a dude! Nope!
Sponsored Links

MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:07pm
Ugghhh! I'll be ratchet with y'all.
This was my first real boyfriend.I was 16 and he was 18 about to be 19.Anyway, I met him on Halloween while trick or treating and his house is one of the ones that we stopped at, said I was cute and that he wanted my number. He lived 3 blocks from me so we decided to meet up one night. First night we meet up ad I give him a hug I feel something heavy in his pocket, turns out its a gun and he always carries one with him because "ppl are after him".
He explians how he used to live a life of crime, sold drugs, and how he moved from his town to my town to get away from it all. Hes a good kid at this point in time, goes to church, is a great boyfriend, and goes to school. Well, Im an even greater girlfriend (not trying to toot my own horn, im serious) and he starts to really like me to the point where he feels like he loves me. Im like wtf we've only been going out for two months, CHILL! He chills on telling me, but still feels this way. Becomes super clingy and I just cant take it. I try to break up with him and he says dont do this to me and almost cries. I say ok and dont break up with him. I strategically broke up with him when I knew my phone number was going to change. I leave a message and say I cant do this anymore and the next day my number changes. He chills out in front ofmy house and ish and I get scared, but never go out when hes around cause I dont know what he can do.
Fast forward three years I spot him on Fb and friend him. We catch up and he says he wants my number, Im like NOO. He says please, I wont bother you. I give it, He calls me within 5 minutes. Talks about how he knew God was going to bring us back together and how Im the love of his life and how he wants to fly me out to see him. (That clingy ish never left him) I keep telling him to chill but he doesnt get it. Blah blah blah, he confides all his deepest worries and thoughts into me and I say chiill Im not the one who you should be talking to. Says hes been dreaming about death and feels like hes going to die. I say chiillll son I cant do this (lol) I tell him to go to therapy and leave me alone.
Next thing I know on FB it says "R.I.P to _____ who died in a tragic shoot out with the Atlanta PD." I cry because he confided in me that he felt like death was upon him and I didnt do ANYTHING! I feel depressed for weeks and ask the person who continues to post on his pg about what to him and his death. They give me all the info I ask.

Months pass and someone posts on the F.B "_____ has been resurrected, welcome me back!" Within an hr I get a call and the first thing this nigrum says is "I thought you didnt love me, but I can tell you love me now." I call this young man crazy because he did all of this to see if I loved him. wtf! I curse him out explain how his "death' has effected my studies and personal life in general. I hang up and make a fb status about him then delete it. He finds out somehow and starts writing statuses about me abotu how hes going to kill me and for everyone to prepare my wake. This goes on for weeks and weeks and I finally have to fil a restraining order cause I feel scared. I tell him to leave me alone and that I filed a restraining order and he says "Do you think a restraining order is going to save you when I have a gun in your face?" He says when he comes back to my current state hes going to get me. IDK if I believe him, but I know hes good for it. Hes been to jail for shooting someone before, terrorism, and etc.

All of this happened past us breaking up, his parents died, hes displaces, hes been to jail numerous times, and now he has tattooes all over his body even his face. Damn.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 4:47am
^CHRIST!

IS HE STILL AFTER YOU EVEN TODAY?!

Scary-ass man!!
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 4:23pm
Yes, thats why I check up on him from time to time on Fb lol. Gotta know when hes going to be in my state.
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 6:09pm
DAAAAAAAAAMN Minny! Your story had me like Shocked
Scary stuff right there. Stay safe. SMH he clearly needs help!
Melissa-bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Melissa-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by MinnyMiss16 MinnyMiss16 wrote:

Yes, thats why I check up on him from time to time on Fb lol. Gotta know when hes going to be in my state.

Wow, I'm worried for you. Stay Safe.

DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 12:36pm
Sooo let me share a ratchet story...

I have a friend that put herself in the worst situation possible. She met this guy from Turkey that was a muslim but you would have thought he was a hood dude. He was really a good looking guy that had a black dudes swag. I seen her fall in love really quickly. She was talking about how she was going to move in with this guy after only knowing him for three months. I thought that was too soon but she didn't listen. I told she needs to slow down but she was going a mile a minute. She usually calls me every day but after she moved in with dude she literally stopped calling me. I would call her she would text back I'm busy or I'll call you later and never call. I was busy with school and work so I really forgot about her and was pretty sure she was fine *wrong* I didn't hear from her in a couple months.
One night I get a call from her and she is boo hoo crying and I'm like what's wrong she can barely talk she sounds like somebody died or something. It took ten minutes for her to calm down. When she finally starts talking all I can do is stare at my phone and start crying like damn for real. So this damn Muslim dude she explains has been keeping her hostageDead Yes you heard me hostage. She says right after she moved in he changed instantly. He wouldn't let her out the house without him he would take her phone all her money and leave her there all day. He also had a daughter that he kidnapped from his baby momma that he would leave in the house with her. He had his daughter from this other black girl years prior and due to his abusive nature the girl ran off and took their daughter somehow he convined his baby momma he changed and he wanted to see his daughter so he picked her up from a gas station since she wouldn't let him know where she lived. So this dude literally never returned his daughter back to the girl and changed his number. I was like are you freaking serious you should've called the police. But this dumb girl was madly in love with this dude.
Back to her... She then goes to tell me he has been beating her and raping her and sometimes even starving her, I just wanted to die Ouch I really had no words. I just didn't know how to deal with that type of situation. He would call her all types of obscenities. Verbally attack her tell her she has become unattractive how she doesn't excite him and he needs to talk to her like a piece of sh*t and its her fault he is making her feel like this. She told me he would come home from work and he would tell her open her legs and be a good hoe ConfusedShocked She would tell him no and he would punch her in her mouth, legs, chest, arms till she turnt black and blue then force himself on her and rape her. I was like you should've ran and she said he said if she left he would find her and kill her and her entire family so she just stayed. I asked did see you any signs before she was like no none at all. She said when he was done beating her up he would say now go wash your nasty ass. She would lock herself in the bathroom for hours and when she got out he would beat her up again. He choked her one time so hard she blacked out. All this abuse was right in front of his little girl. She said sometimes he would tie her up in ropes (the ones you use to carry a mattress on top of a car) and repeatedly rape for hours till her vagina bleeds. I couldn't take what she was telling me it made me sick to my stomach like I couldn't believe she was going through that.
I told her I was coming to get her and I am not playing to pack all her things. She said okay.
The next day I drove downtown to their condo and parked my car and told her get all her stuff. Thank goodness dude took his daughter out with him that day. When I got to her place and saw her I started crying this girl looked like hell she probably lost 20lbs and had bruises all over her arms and her face looked like she aged a couple of years just horrible. I pulled myself together and grab all her bags as quickly as possible. She was hesitant at first and a bit scared. I said tighten up you aint gonna let this dude keep trying you we gotta go now before he comes back. So I'm grabbing stuff like Superman and running downstairs to put them in my car. She moving pretty quickly till she realizes that he will be on his way. This trick starts to panick and I'm like Censored move lets go NOW!! Forget the rest. She like I need all my documents and stuff I'm like grab them all lets go. I'll be damn if he tries to kill me because someone will die today and it wont be me. We finally make it downstairs to the car and I take off like a bat outta hell pumping the gas. She has on shades a hoodie as we are approaching the highway she sees his car getting off she's like oh my goodness that's him. I just keep driving. When we get to my house this dude is blowing up her phone talking about how he wil have everyone killed if she doesn't come back. I'm like call the police dummy she's says no he knows people that knows people and I know he will hurt my family. I'm like what type of dude is this does he know the mafia or something. I can hear him sceaming over the phone I take it and turn it off.  Saying crap like "I have guns that will slice your family in half and leave holes in you the size of basketballs bring your ass home now." I'm like WHAT THE HELL!!!! This dude cray....
A couple of days past and he is still calling but seem to have calmed down. Now he is playing mister nice guy begging her to come back and that he loves her and his daughter keeps asking for her, how he needs help watching her so he can go to work. I tell her no she needs to be strong and stay with me until she gets back on her feet. Then a few weeks past by and she is looking for work and seems to be doing well. She gets a little job and I tell her "whoa you are doing great", she enjoys going back to work since that dude made her stop working.
One day I notice that she starts acting funny like weird talking in other rooms not coming home at the same time so I question her "hey what's up with you." She has been acting real distant with me. She says oh nothing just been tired that's all I brush it off. Then I see signs that she maybe talking to buddy again. So being a bit concerned I sit her down with two other close friends and I demand her to tell us the truth she breaks down crying saying she doesn't know what's wrong with her and how she loves him and is willing to give him another chance she knows it not right but she cant help the way she feels. Im like Censored are you serious this dude literally broke you and you want to take him back you are crazy as hell. She is crying saying that he changed and promised not to do it again. I'm like you're a dumbass if you believe that. So the girls are pacifying her like she's not stupid. I tell her if she continues a relationship with this guy to never speak to me again cause I'm not burying none of my friends. She says she tried to let go but she cant. I'm convinced this dude has mentally altered her way of thinking and manipulated her to the max. All the physical and emotional abuse made her weak. I say sweetie you need help and self esteem. Can you believe after that whole thing she packs her things goes back to him and gets mad at me for not supporting her decision I'm like Shocked damn I risked my life gave you a place to sleep and drove you around for weeks then you just go back to this physco path that enjoys torturing you. I'm left baffled to end this ratchet story I say dont get involved with other people's business they will learn one way or another and I dont think they're together anymore. Heard he beat her up really bad *hospitalized* and the baby momma reported her daughter missing and was taking it to court he was trying to leave the country with the little girl. It's been five years since this happened.

Edited by DarkestBeauty - Dec 28 2012 at 2:00pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 4:45pm
FFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK OUTTA HEEEEEEEEERE!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! HEEEEEEEELL NNNNNAWWWWWWW!

AIE!! Where do I begin with this giant steaming pile of hot mess?! Have you ever heard from here again since the friendship ended?

The saddest part is she is a very typical victim of DV. Just look at Rihanna!
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

FFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK OUTTA HEEEEEEEEERE!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! HEEEEEEEELL NNNNNAWWWWWWW!

AIE!! Where do I begin with this giant steaming pile of hot mess?! Have you ever heard from here again since the friendship ended?

The saddest part is she is a very typical victim of DV. Just look at Rihanna!

Yep dead serious remember this like it was yesterday. There's more but I rather just forget about it. I will be writing a book because of the people I have encountered in my lifetime. And yes it is sad, I compare it to someone that is a drug addict. I have never spoke to her since just her close friends and family which found out about all this way after everything happened. She's always been a secretive person and somewhat of a loner. I was not playing when I said I wanted nothing to do with her. I felt bad for her and prayed that she gets the courage to leave.

Edited by DarkestBeauty - Dec 29 2012 at 4:05pm
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 7:52pm
You know what? When I noticed that this thread had been bumped I was SO excited coz its one of my favourites..
But THEN I read your story DarkestBeauty and I was like ShockedAngryDisapproveCryOuchWacko <--in that order.

Lord help me but that could NEVER be me! WHAT!? SMH I guess brainwashing is really real.
That whole "he woud rape her til her vagina bled" mess. UGHHH!!!!
She needs prayers. This is.. just... Unhappy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style