Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Tell me your most ratchet relationship stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 59>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 7:22pm
Fine....This is a disgusting story by the way, but I warned you. Stern Smile

I went to my ex's house to check up on my cats. My dad didn't want the cats to be there so my ex offered to keep them there. He doesn't live there but he visits it from time to time. That day he happened to be there with all his friends. Cool, he would be my ride home since I took the bus there. Plus I wanted to spend time with him since I haven't seen him in a while. He had other plans in mind and said he was going down the street to hang out with some neighbors. I'm like okay, I'll just wait here til you get back.

This negro left me in that house for almost 9 hours!! He didn't come back to check up on me once and stupid me was just sitting there like a dummy. I was pissed. I wanted to leave hours ago, but my phone was dead and I didn't want to worry him if I left. Plus I really needed to pee and his toilet wasn't working (the water was turned off). So.....I climbed up on his kitchen sink and pissed in it lmaooooooo. God, it felt so good!! Cry I was holding it in forever!!! I made sure to clean it afterwards, but hahahahahaa

Stern Smile Don't judge me

Edited by BBpants - Nov 22 2012 at 7:23pm
Sponsored Links

Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 7:44pm
ShockedLOLDeadNuke^
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 8:44pm
EmbarrassedLOL
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:31pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:32pm
Stern Smile

LOLLOLLOL
You so NASSYYY!!!! Dead
Was he your boyfriend at the time?
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:54pm
Yeahhhh he was, but we broke up a month later. I never told him I did that LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Ok i had this big story typed last night but my mouse jumped all over and effed it up so here goes.

Disclaimer: this is not my story. i would kill myself if i was ever in something this ratchet lol

Main characters:

Kristina: wife of Deion, girlfriend of Mike
Mike: boyfriend of Kristina & Amanda
Amanda: Mike's gf

Mike and Kristina have messed around for 5-6 years. Kristina got married to her highschool sweetheart and father of her 4 kids about 7 months ago.

So about 2 months-three months ago Mike found out Kristina was talking to another man at the gas station so he rolled up and gave her a black eye and choked her out in public. Kristina called Deion(her husband) and told him that Mike had given her a black eye. Deion knows that Kristina is cheating on him (he's doing him too) but he goes up there anyway and tells Mike "if you sleeping with her im about to get in my truck and go home and go to sleep but if you not sleeping with her im about to whip your ass" Mike tells Deion that he is indeed sleeping with Kristina and that he had just phucked her last night/week something like that. So Deion gets in his truck and goes home while Kristina runs behind his truck telling him that Mike is lying.

Fast forward to Saturday:
Kristina and Mike are still messing around and they have come to a truce that Kristina can only sleep with Mike and Deion and Mike will only sleep with Kristina/Amanda.
Obviously Amanda didn't like the truce so everytime she would see Kristina she would make smart comments and bump into her. Amanda found out that Mike was sleeping with Kristina in her truck and in the apartment they shared

well at the club saturday kristina got tired of it and they were about to fight but the police broke it up so Amanda told Kristina that she would catch her at Mike's flag football game in the park Sunday.

Sunday rolls around and they have a fight. Kristina gets the best of Amanda. And Mike gets upset and calls Kristina cursing her out talking about she wouldn't have won if Amanda wouldn't have fell down.

Deion asked Kristina was she fighting over Mike in the park and Kristina says no she hasn't talked to Mike in weeks because she's trying to make her marriage work. Somehow amanda gets wind of this and prints out Mike's phone records to show Deion that him and Kristina have still been talking. So she's been riding around the city looking for Deion to show him.

ETA: this story is still developing so I will be back later with an update

WHICH ONE ARE YOU? Kristina or Amanda?

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 7:51am
Originally posted by AffirmativeBunny AffirmativeBunny wrote:

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Ok i had this big story typed last night but my mouse jumped all over and effed it up so here goes.

Disclaimer: this is not my story. i would kill myself if i was ever in something this ratchet lol

Main characters:

Kristina: wife of Deion, girlfriend of Mike
Mike: boyfriend of Kristina & Amanda
Amanda: Mike's gf

Mike and Kristina have messed around for 5-6 years. Kristina got married to her highschool sweetheart and father of her 4 kids about 7 months ago.

So about 2 months-three months ago Mike found out Kristina was talking to another man at the gas station so he rolled up and gave her a black eye and choked her out in public. Kristina called Deion(her husband) and told him that Mike had given her a black eye. Deion knows that Kristina is cheating on him (he's doing him too) but he goes up there anyway and tells Mike "if you sleeping with her im about to get in my truck and go home and go to sleep but if you not sleeping with her im about to whip your ass" Mike tells Deion that he is indeed sleeping with Kristina and that he had just phucked her last night/week something like that. So Deion gets in his truck and goes home while Kristina runs behind his truck telling him that Mike is lying.

Fast forward to Saturday:
Kristina and Mike are still messing around and they have come to a truce that Kristina can only sleep with Mike and Deion and Mike will only sleep with Kristina/Amanda.
Obviously Amanda didn't like the truce so everytime she would see Kristina she would make smart comments and bump into her. Amanda found out that Mike was sleeping with Kristina in her truck and in the apartment they shared

well at the club saturday kristina got tired of it and they were about to fight but the police broke it up so Amanda told Kristina that she would catch her at Mike's flag football game in the park Sunday.

Sunday rolls around and they have a fight. Kristina gets the best of Amanda. And Mike gets upset and calls Kristina cursing her out talking about she wouldn't have won if Amanda wouldn't have fell down.

Deion asked Kristina was she fighting over Mike in the park and Kristina says no she hasn't talked to Mike in weeks because she's trying to make her marriage work. Somehow amanda gets wind of this and prints out Mike's phone records to show Deion that him and Kristina have still been talking. So she's been riding around the city looking for Deion to show him.

ETA: this story is still developing so I will be back later with an update

WHICH ONE ARE YOU? Kristina or Amanda?

hahahaha
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 4:00am
BB, I would have recommended a damn bush! But I ain't mad. Don't ever let him know you pissed in his sink, though. You'd think that's something that would freak him out, but it'll be easily used against you when he's talking to people.

REALLY THOUGH, DON'T EVER LET A MAN DO THAT TO YOU EVER AGAIN! Chai! All that precious time wasted! Lesson learned, hun!

What happened when he came back, though? Did you leave before or right when he came back?
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 10:53pm
I have no problem peeing in bushes but he had no bushes lol it was like one of these houses that are literally side by side. I forgot what it was called.... Nah I'm not telling him. I'm not tryin to get punched in the throat LOL

Oh I def learned my lesson! I was young and dumb back then and afraid to speak up.

Yeah he came back, but I already left by the time he came. He probably came an hour after I left. He was mad at me for leaving too SleepyErmm He was dickhead.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 59>
  Share Topic