Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Tell me your most ratchet relationship stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 59>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2012 at 9:33am
I finally read every piece of this threadClapClapClap Now I can die in peace knowing this if off my bucket listLOL Keep the ratchetness comingBig smile
Sponsored Links

Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2012 at 11:10am
I met this guy on valentines day was really cool. when i first saw him i ignored him I saw a red flag and i should of kept ignoring him but he seemed cool  and wouldn't leave me alone but he was a cute white guy.

shortly after we started dating. i would see him all day everyday, he would pop up at my house unannounced. very sweet but he could be too much sometimes. everytime he seen me he was always pressuring me about sex, and making me feel thats all he wanted. I asked him did he want a gf or a fuk buddy and he was like he needs more than sex. im worth more than that. anyways.

he was always telling me he loves me day and night. texting 247. he even gave me his chain to wear that he use to wear all the time. I met his family we had dinner, they were really nice. he was so sweet to me, i thought this was it. my family liked him and they never liked anybody i dated but things changed quickly after the last day i saw him.

he put on his facebook page he loved me, but took it down four days later..and I was likeErmm

All of a sudden he disappeared i went from seeing him everyday to not seeing him at all for two weeks. he kept ignoring my phone calls and text or telling me he was busy. he started to have this odd behavior I had a feeling another woman was involved.

the next morning he gon text me askin can he come buy and get some...i'm like uhh no ni**a been ducking and dodgin me lol (he's white but i call every dude a n* when I get madLOL a n* has no color, they just ignorant)

I told him i wanna break up(i really didn't mean it tho) and he was like fine do u im like damn u would let me go that easily.Cry i don't mean ish to u..

one night he sent me a text message saying im sorry i haven't been a good bf thanks for bein patient and waiting on me blah blah blah bs..i miss u bye.

the next night i went on fb and a chick sent me a message asking me to call her and i did. she asked me was i going with this dude and I was like yeah and she said...........

well we've been dating for the past two weeks, we just f***cked two nights ago. i was like wtf, the last time I saw him was almost two weeks ago on a sunday and she was like yeah he was with me the next day. and she said we will settle this when he gets here..

I went to his facebook page and the chick he recently added was the one he was f**kin with and I'm like oh thats why he ran to delete that "i love u" comment. i deleted him from my fb..back to da story::

so when he got to the chicks house she called me and he gonna pick up the phone and say Victoria(thats my name) tell this chick me and u broke up two weeks ago.. I WAS LIKE WTF WE JUS SPOKE YESTERDAY. I called him a dog hung up and that was the end of that. It was the begining of April. and i was done with that.

June he texting my phone.. I'm like why you still got my number. blah blah I miss u some shyt.. I wasn't really payin any attention to his text. I told him to leave me alone I ended up changing my number he kept sending me request on facebook i kept denying him..

A couple of weeks ago he sent me a message on facebook telling me he misses me i was the only one who satisfied him sexually. and i was like yeah cuz i know how to keep my legs close keep on with them lose p**y hoes n leave me alone. and i was like yeah yo p**y parade done ran dry thats why you keep buggin me.

he said i broke up with him thats why he went to somebody else but he cheated on me a week and a half before I broke up with him. I told him that the gurl he cheated on me with called me told me EVERYTHING and even sent me pics.. I called him a hoe. Lol I should have blocked him but I didn't cuz I want him to come on my page anytime he wants to see how HAPPY i am without him and I'm still BREATHING which means I can live with out you.

LOL
I don't fight for trash, I aint no hobo.

Edited by Twisted_Angel - Jul 31 2012 at 11:15am
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2012 at 12:37pm

bump
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2012 at 1:51pm
When I was younger I was with this guy who would hang with me a lot. We spent some time together in his apartment and there was no red flags. Single guy, barely any furniture or food. One day out of the blue I get a call from his pregnant girlfriend who said the neighbors told her a young girl was coming over. He called me back the next day and said he broke the phone because his ex is always playing games. Never spoke to him again after that bs....

Edited by GG - Aug 22 2012 at 2:08pm
prettypuff1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettypuff1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2012 at 9:23pm
 these stories are foolishness.. i know i have my fair share
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:34am
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

I reported him immediately and was told by the police that what he did was not illegal just fcked up Unhappy

The police stay not helping you...your name and address must be in the system...you are always caught up in some ishLOL I'm sorry, just noticed that from reading a couple of your posts..girl smh
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:18pm
^^^ The heck?!
Is this an advertisement thread now?! Confused

Comment has been removed, I guess someone reported them. Big smile

Edited by AffirmativeBunny - Nov 22 2012 at 5:56pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:55pm
lmao I got a story but this is BHM and I knowwww this will get thrown back in my face!!

*exits thread*
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:28am
BB, none of us have had our stories thrown back in our faces.

This is a place of innocent curiosity and sympathy. It's all to relate with and learn from each other~
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 5:54pm
What Midna said Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 59>
  Share Topic