BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tell me your most ratchet relationship stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 575859
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 6:51pm
I'm gonna repost my fuckbuddy story here. It's a relationship of a sexual nature.

So there's this white guy who is pretty hypersexual and was pursuing me for 4 years but I always rejected him because I wasn't interested in being a quick lay and plus his reputation is not the best because of multiple social scandals he has caused or has been in. But this year, I've been a pretty sexual person and from what I saw he has matured so I finally decided to try him out for the hell of it and lo and behold, he's long, strong, and the best sex I've ever had. he sex was great, but I think his four years of pursuing me and me finally paying attention to him and having to stop made him stir-crazy.

I stopped having sex with him because of something he did involving I and a friend who really liked him. We were banging before she became interested but once he told me that she likes him and they may go on a couple of dates, I told him if it goes down that path whether romantic or sexual out of respect for her, I'm going to back off because she's my best friend and he and I will revert to being regular friends. He's completely okay with it, appreciates that I'm being open with him, and says he supports whatever decision I make.

Things go well, we're still banging, he makes it seem as though nothing really happened between them. 3 weeks later, we're at a party, my friend, him, and I, and they're laughing about an inside joke. He then blurts out to me that they have in fact been dating and have had sex and oh my god, I felt hugely embarrassed. This dude hid this information from me so he could have the both of us. He left to do something and I talked to my friend about everything and told her out of respect for her, I'm not doing him anymore.

I left not long after because I didn't feel comfortable being there anymore. When I got home, I sent him a long cordial message stating I don't trust him anymore therefore I'm not having sex with him because my intent in backing off was to keep lines clean. He didn't react well.

Suddenly, after doing exactly as I said, I'm harsh, unforgiving, irrational, dispassionate and all other kinds of crap he spewed while having his tantrum. He eventually accepted after I stopped replying because of how accusatory he was getting. The sad part is had he not hidden that information from me, I was willing to going back to banging him but because he hid that to have his cake and eat it too with the both of us, I don't trust him at all because what else can he hide?

We were still friends. I was more distant because I'm not comfortable with him flirting with me while he's seeing my friend but nevertheless, he was still a friend.

I decided to finally remove him from my life when I was hanging out with my friend 3-4 days ago and she wanted to talk with him about everything that's going on. My friend didn't know he was still seeing me and that we were still having sex and when I had to tell her this, she was visibly hurt and I felt so bad.

This girl was crying over this dude and it hurt to see that. At that point I couldn't accept the deception he did between us. He could have really hurt our friendship but thank goodness we're such good friends that our friendship came out unscathed. I sent him a long message showing him screenshots of the texts I sent when I first told him I was going to back off if they went down that path and how because he hid information from the both of us, he really hurt her and I can't be friends with someone who hurts people like that and doesn't blink an eye and I blocked him. The end.

Him doing that to me, I could get over because I don't like him like that. But her.. she REALLY liked him and he treated her heart like a trinket so he could keep me and have her too. He claims he magically forgot I told him this but with how this guy has chased me for four years, obsessed over my body and my "skills", it's clear he just wanted to keep me while he was trying out her.

I say trying because that night after I left the party and after I sent that message, he told her they've got to stop dating and having any kind of relation. Huh? Who drops a date/person of interest for a fuckbuddy?? He wasn't serious about her and it hurts to say that.

I wanted to keep things nice and clean to prevent where everything ended up but because he didn't want to be honest and wanted to have us both, he turned things messy.

Since then, the guy has been all up in my tumblr replying and liking any posts he thinks are about him. I've ignored him on Tumblr too so whatever he does now, my eyes aren't seeing it in my notifications.

Sponsored Links

moarsauce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moarsauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 4:01pm
omg this is funny lmao
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:29pm
Lol Midna, super messy.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by krooklynkid krooklynkid wrote:

<table width="98%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1" align="center" style="color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-size: 12.222222328186035px; line-height: 22px;"><t><tr><td><table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" height="250"><t><tr><td ="text" valign="top">ok lets try this again I will cut it short this time 
Jose-my husband 
Juan-my boyfriend
I had just moved to Mexico from the Dominican rep
So when I was 16 i got married to a 23 yr old man named Jose after only knowing him for 3 days we spent 3 straight days together and on 4th got married . Jose had a babys mom and 4 yr old daughter. ME and Jose moved into a home, all I did was stay home cook and clean and wait on him hand and foot. Hes babys mom was always calling to talk about NOTHING! Hes daughter was scraed of him( JOSE). My husband was always "working". He was never home he would only come to sleep and leave early in the morning.One day its his daughters birthday he says hes going to spend the day with her.So he leaves but, its 11:00pm already. so I call him and he says hes going to spend the night with his daughter. I ask him to just bring her here at our home. He says no they  got a hotel......OKAY then.He comes home at 8 am the next day, I search his car I find condoms and a flat iron. Both not mine we never use condoms either.So i confront him and he tells me some bullsh*t(ant even worth typing)I search his cell phone, found all kinds of texts from random women a lot of i love yous and when can i see you again, type sh*t.I call his babymom to find out what happened.She says they had sex last night and that it was not her daughters birthday. she also says she has a husband and doesnt want to be with him.Jose admits to me he is still in love with her.I should have just left right then and there but I was just a 16 yr old child and I thought if i stayed long enough he would forget about her.Our marraige continued for 10 more years.Anyway we move to a border town because I became a usa citzen so I can work in the usa and still live with my husband in Mexico(he cant cross).A few years go by and he is still cheating on me.And one day he decides he wants to go to the USA. So we pay a "coyote" to cross him illegally into the USA. I am on the other side of the border waiting for him in the car. He never shows so i go home and get the call that the immagria caught him and he is in jail. Whatever, I got so happy!I had freedom!!!!! Well during this time i met and fell in love with a man named Juan.He was so FINE! I moved in with him right away.He had no idea I was married and I wasnt going to tell him.Well one day Jose my husband calls to say hes getting deported ,I then decide that what i was doing was wrong and left Juan without a word.I went back to my husband Jose and we were happy for a few more years.Then Jose starts cheating again. My eyes start wondering for a new man.....3 years later Juan randomly calls to tell me he still loves me. And he wants to get back together so I jump up and down and go see Juan. I was so IN LOVE with Juan OMG! I start living a double life. I lived with both of them was in love with both of them. I had so many LIES going on it was crazy.Then Juan and I planned on having a baby so I get pregnant and I told Jose  my husband it was his ,when it wasnt. It was defnitly my boyfriends.I filed for divorce when my baby was 15 months old and ONLY lived with Juan the boyfriend. Niether of them ever found out about each other. I really regret it all. Sometimes i wish i would have stayed with my husband.And had HIS kids.Juan has also cheated on me (and proabbly still is
 who knows?) To get back at him ......I went to visit my x husband and had sex with him.......never again though
</td></tr></t></table></td></tr></t></table>

Wow.
Moon_Aquarius_Shoujo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moon_Aquarius_Shoujo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2015 at 9:39am
I'm Obsessive
Warning contacts
geek/nerd/weeboo language  also there's no sex it's just young love or puppy love whatever
I had (still trying to get over) this HUGE crush i had on a guy younger then me (i know gross alot of people talk sh*t about me for liking him). so i was 17 an he was 13, (as of 2015 as i type this i'm 19 he's 15) we met threw a mutual friend, at his parents Baby Shower (both his mom's an step dad's friends an their kids which was the 3 of us where over). any ways his friend was a Punk, with a mohawk love of Ramones, the Exploited ect. an he was hot (he told me he was 16 but he was really either 14 or 15) anyways he had asked me out about a week before but i said no, because he wasn't respectful. well his friend (the guy i have/had the crush on)was a complete nerd, he had thick glasses, acne an short, not as slim as his friend an totally into anime (like me), an video games but the biggest thing was My Little Pony he's a Brony with his own Tumblr blog about his own OC  when we were talking about one anime an how much we loved the character he told me he wasn't attracted to guys. an he was so nice to me an we had so much fun but his Punk friend was ignoring us being a Dick to us so when his Punk friend slammed the door in my face twice, In front of everyone (my mom was going to him up) The Brony defended me as we all walked away, (i wanted to kick his friend down the stairs especially after he sat inbetween me an the nerd when we sitting in front of a bon fire singing Mindless Self Indulgence songs, the Theme song to Soul Eater an some other vocaloid songs then slammed the door in my face.)
Anyways I left the party early without getting the nerd's number, an after that i stayed friends with the Punk because even though i heard the Brony wasn't hanging out with him anymore (but i know their mom's are friends) so a year went by an i still couldn't get to him an then in May the Punk told me he had a girlfriend an i cryed so loud the police almost came to ask what was going on.
an then i started to go out to clubs (even though i was 17 everyone knew i was good girl an i didn't drink an i just wanted to dance an get all gothed out) So then while going out my mom meets this dude an they start hanging out an he took my mom to see fire dancers, an wouldn't you know one of the fire dancers (an i was told his act was to a MSI song i still wish i could of seen it) was my little brony, (at age 14) an my mom told him how much i've been wanting to see him, so then it was agreed to so i drew him two letters with drawings on them from some different animes, (i had already drew him a bunch of other so much it filled a box but only brought the two i recently made) 
an i had like the most Lovely Night ever with him, an he got sexy i didn't even know it was him he had gotten so sexy, it was like a fairy tale which he did read to me, my favorite Fairy Tales... i mean the Original Fairy Tales from the Grimm Brothers  the Children Who Played Butcher with Each other and Cinderella  an he played music from the Silent Hill OST, (I know one of the songs was or sounded like Hope Drowns but i wish i knew what the other song was) An i tried to rest my head on his lap as he was reading to me but he kept pushing me away, so i started crying on his shoulder because i though well he might already have a beloved, but then my nose started to run i moved away from him an covered my nose an asked him for a tissues an he got upset because he thought my tears were really snot all over his shirt. but then he let me rest my head on his lap while he read Cinderella, but i was still crying (sort of because of the tone when he said i got snot all over his shirt which i said i didn't but he insited i did) but while my head was resting on his lap i was still crying so he asked me if i had a cold an i told him no i was crying, i think he thought i was upset over the story, because when the step sisters had their eye's gouged out he hugged me a bit an said in a cheery voice. after that we talked an goofed around playing ended up in the basement an he gave me a piggy back ride up the stairs which i was terrified because he was around my height an i thought he was going to drop me but we made it up the stairs, an my foot slid down an accidentally went over his you know, (which after that he tried to be slick an hump my bottom a few times, but i played it off like i didn't know) an then he picked me up like a princess an started to carry me up the stairs an as soon as we passed threw the blanket that was hanging down my whole body started trembling an i kept telling him "i'm so scared, I'm so scared, I'm so scared." which he didn't say anything but i had never seen him look so much like a man filled with confidence, then i said "I'm so scared you'll drop me." an i'll never forget what he said, he said "I will never

drop you, or let you fall, an if

you fall i will fall with you."

An okay he got the line from Ouran High School Host Club, but it was still so romantic an then he laid me down on his bed and................... we just stared at each other for really long awkward amount of time (even though i was braless wearing a spaghetti strap black summer dress an could get naked in less then 2 seconds) because even though i was 17 i still hadn't had my first kiss, i don't know about him an what he's done or did. but he just left an was going to go to the bath room, but right before that he told there was a spider on me an i knew there wasn't (but the last time he saw a bug on me i screamed like i was having an orgasm) so i tried to scream but i knew there wasn't a bug on me so he hugged me an ran his fingers threw my pink curly hair, (same as his waifu Pinkie Pie which i guess he was probably thinking more about her then me) well anyways he went into the bathroom after that, an i decided to go back down stairs an wait for him, 

an when he came down stairs he had one of those sliding knives in his hand an he was staying sort of away from me but i had eyes locked on him because i was wondering what he was going to do with the knife, an stood behind the couch an then went into the kitchen an grabbed a Kitchen Knife an just stood at the opening an he was going to walk towards me but didn't an just put the knife back, when i went up to him he was shaking so i tried to cheer him up an make him feel better, later on i watched him play Silent Hill, i was resting on him an he said "You like listening to my heart beat don't you?"  an when he was done playing he started to move my body up an down on him then i had brought over an Anime Elfen Lied for us to watch an i tired to lay my head on his hand (his arm ended up inbweteen my breast) so he moved it. then my mom came in the room. an i bolted up an sat up straight. (my mom's super cool i'm just really conservative) so i went upstairs an left him my love letters (which was tied with a red string to reprsent the red string of fate which i had in one of the drawings) under his collection of bottle caps. (he had alot of other cool collections to an Sailor Moon on VSH) anyways i gave him my email, but never heard from him got ahold of his mom an blow her phone up at all hours, (which she needed her sleep because she was a stripper at the time) an i blow her phone up an told her all my business an everything an she gave me the name to his facebook an her's but not the account where she had pictures of Erik , but i saw them threw his account because he was tagged in them.  but i got no responce from him so as a crazy yandere b!tch i went threw all of his friends an messaged them even the fake Star Wars Character accounts i asked them about him, till one nice British Cosplaying girl gave me his tumblr account, an i stalk him on there. although i wish i hadn't because when i message him it's mostly about spiritual and Science stuff like the Universe an different theories an past lives, different dimensions an universes. an try an introduce him to the show TEDtalks and I wish i never would of told him any of my research, and he wants to be a Comedian now so i wonder what crazy b!tch he'll be talking about in his stand up *that was sarcastic * i know it'll be me, unless he doesn't give a f#ck about me. 
I think ONE of the things that hurt the most (that proves he does give a f#ck)was that his blog had no background or music to it an i told him i knew how to do that for him an i would love to help him, but instead he went an got another girl to do it an put it on the into of his blog that she helped him.

an it hurts me even more that when i try to learn about astronomy an the universe an i see the word Nebula it makes me want to cry i feel like a Supernova that has exploded an screamed out an turned into a Black hole an i did turn into a Black hole i end up destroying everything in an around me, or gets close to me

I'm just worthless

Edited by Moon_Aquarius_Shoujo - Dec 24 2015 at 9:56am
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2015 at 8:28pm
Can I get a summary to that thesis?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2016 at 4:10pm
What language was that? I skimmed until he came back to the room with a box cutter then I had to give up...
Lexy5028 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexy5028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2016 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I'm gonna repost my fuckbuddy story here. It's a relationship of a sexual nature.

So there's this white guy who is pretty hypersexual and was pursuing me for 4 years but I always rejected him because I wasn't interested in being a quick lay and plus his reputation is not the best because of multiple social scandals he has caused or has been in. But this year, I've been a pretty sexual person and from what I saw he has matured so I finally decided to try him out for the hell of it and lo and behold, he's long, strong, and the best sex I've ever had. he sex was great, but I think his four years of
pursuing me and me finally paying attention to him and having to stop
made him stir-crazy.

I stopped having sex with him because of
something he did involving I and a friend who really liked him. We were
banging before she became interested but once he told me that she likes
him and they may go on a couple of dates, I told him if it goes down
that path whether romantic or sexual out of respect for her, I'm going
to back off because she's my best friend and he and I will revert to
being regular friends. He's completely okay with it, appreciates that
I'm being open with him, and says he supports whatever decision I make.

Things
go well, we're still banging, he makes it seem as though nothing really
happened between them. 3 weeks later, we're at a party, my friend, him,
and I, and they're laughing about an inside joke. He then blurts out to
me that they have in fact been dating and have had sex and oh my god, I
felt hugely embarrassed. This dude hid this information from me so he
could have the both of us. He left to do something and I talked to my
friend about everything and told her out of respect for her, I'm not
doing him anymore.

I left not long after because I didn't feel
comfortable being there anymore. When I got home, I sent him a long
cordial message stating I don't trust him anymore therefore I'm not
having sex with him because my intent in backing off was to keep lines
clean. He didn't react well.

Suddenly, after doing exactly as I
said, I'm harsh, unforgiving, irrational, dispassionate and all other
kinds of crap he spewed while having his tantrum. He eventually accepted
after I stopped replying because of how accusatory he was getting. The
sad part is had he not hidden that information from me, I was willing to
going back to banging him but because he hid that to have his cake and
eat it too with the both of us, I don't trust him at all because what
else can he hide?

We were still friends. I was more distant
because I'm not comfortable with him flirting with me while he's seeing
my friend but nevertheless, he was still a friend.

I decided to
finally remove him from my life when I was hanging out with my friend
3-4 days ago and she wanted to talk with him about everything that's
going on. My friend didn't know he was still seeing me and that we were
still having sex and when I had to tell her this, she was visibly hurt
and I felt so bad.

This girl was crying over this dude and it
hurt to see that. At that point I couldn't accept the deception he did
between us. He could have really hurt our friendship but thank goodness
we're such good friends that our friendship came out unscathed. I sent
him a long message showing him screenshots of the texts I sent when I
first told him I was going to back off if they went down that path and
how because he hid information from the both of us, he really hurt her
and I can't be friends with someone who hurts people like that and
doesn't blink an eye and I blocked him. The end.

Him doing that
to me, I could get over because I don't like him like that. But her..
she REALLY liked him and he treated her heart like a trinket so he could
keep me and have her too. He claims he magically forgot I told him this
but with how this guy has chased me for four years, obsessed over my
body and my "skills", it's clear he just wanted to keep me while he was
trying out her.

I say trying because that night after I left the
party and after I sent that message, he told her they've got to stop
dating and having any kind of relation. Huh? Who drops a date/person of
interest for a fuckbuddy?? He wasn't serious about her and it hurts to say that.

I
wanted to keep things nice and clean to prevent where everything ended
up but because he didn't want to be honest and wanted to have us both,
he turned things messy.

Since then, the guy has been all up in
my tumblr replying and liking any posts he thinks are about him. I've
ignored him on Tumblr too so whatever he does now, my eyes aren't seeing
it in my notifications.

This is messy and sweet lol...white boy have game hunnie.
PayMeek No-Mind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PayMeek No-Mind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2016 at 1:47pm
So here's my ratchet relationship story, I have two boyfriends. LEGIT TWO OF THEM. Long story on how it happened because it wasn't planned but it happen. My hubby and I have been dating for about 10 years but in a serious relationship for 2. My side dude (or bf #2) and I grew up together and recently started dating a few mnths ago when my hubby and I were on a break because he cheated. I got back with hubby, well he stalked my life until I took his crazy (sexy) ass back. However every time I tried to end things with my pass time he made it difficult. Well I can't blame him every time I get it together and say okay today is going to be the day, he come through looking good and sh*t and I be wanting to jump on em lol so I be like, "okay dis the last time next time," or I'll tell myself some crazy sh*t to feel good about it like, "girl don't trip these dudes do it all the time..." I know it isn't right but it is what it is its my rachet relationship(s).

He knows about the hubby and the situation, he has a few situations but for some reason he wants to be with me and he settles with knowing he is not my main squeeze. For me its like damn I gotta a side mofo with good stroke (not as good as my hubby but good enough) and he okay with being a side dude... My hubby paralyzed we do have great sex but as you can imagine its more like once week it's not that he has a problem getting hard it's that he has other problems that will effect the way he feels after sex (headache's, dizziness etc.) a few common things in paraplegics with his injury. This didn't bother me until he got caught up cheating smfh now it's like you don't me enough but you wanna go fuch another bish okay I got you PLAYA!!! (I know its wrong not looking for a lecture).

Here's the issue, my hubby grew up with a dude the side dude knows and was friends with however they were not close friends up until he started seeing me now all of a sudden they all buddy buddy smh. My hubby and I were parked in front of the lodge we were at for an event. This dude asked that we drive him to his car because he parked a few blocks away, no problem. A couple days later I am with my side dude, he's like my car in the shop my mans is about to come grab us and we gonna drop him back to his other car and Im taking this one. Now he knows this dude knows my man, but he failed to mention this is who car we was taking. When the mutha f'r pulled up I looked at him livid and just got in the car didn't say a word.

Once we drop him off I tell him flat out bring me home, he wanted to know why I was so upset as if he didn't already know he put me in a predicament (I was tight) but I figured this dude got so much bs going on with him he's not gonna run back cus he's a dude and he suppose to be this solid dude.

Sure nuff he went and tells my side dude that I had just dropped him off to his car with my hubby a couple day before and then he tells my hubby I'm messing with ol boy from x,y and z. Remind you I was laying in bed with the hubby a few nights before that and side dude calls my phone damn near 2am. Hubby see's it and he instantly goes off, "you really *&%^$#@Ein with that ninja ***." It was a bad night, he called my sister my best friend he got real petty all over a tango w/o any knowledge of me cheating. When this dude told on me he confirmed it.

Now they both know about each other but neither one of em leaving and I damn sure ain't leaving em so there goes my rachet relationships.
Lexy5028 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexy5028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2016 at 1:44am
Originally posted by PayMeek No-Mind PayMeek No-Mind wrote:

So here's my ratchet relationship story, I have two boyfriends. LEGIT TWO OF THEM. Long story on how it happened because it wasn't planned but it happen. My hubby and I have been dating for about 10 years but in a serious relationship for 2. My side dude (or bf #2) and I grew up together and recently started dating a few mnths ago when my hubby and I were on a break because he cheated. I got back with hubby, well he stalked my life until I took his crazy (sexy) ass back. However every time I tried to end things with my pass time he made it difficult. Well I can't blame him every time I get it together and say okay today is going to be the day, he come through looking good and sh*t and I be wanting to jump on em lol so I be like, "okay dis the last time next time," or I'll tell myself some crazy sh*t to feel good about it like, "girl don't trip these dudes do it all the time..." I know it isn't right but it is what it is its my rachet relationship(s).

He knows about the hubby and the situation, he has a few situations but for some reason he wants to be with me and he settles with knowing he is not my main squeeze. For me its like damn I gotta a side mofo with good stroke (not as good as my hubby but good enough) and he okay with being a side dude... My hubby paralyzed we do have great sex but as you can imagine its more like once week it's not that he has a problem getting hard it's that he has other problems that will effect the way he feels after sex (headache's, dizziness etc.) a few common things in paraplegics with his injury. This didn't bother me until he got caught up cheating smfh now it's like you don't me enough but you wanna go fuch another bish okay I got you PLAYA!!! (I know its wrong not looking for a lecture).

Here's the issue, my hubby grew up with a dude the side dude knows and was friends with however they were not close friends up until he started seeing me now all of a sudden they all buddy buddy smh. My hubby and I were parked in front of the lodge we were at for an event. This dude asked that we drive him to his car because he parked a few blocks away, no problem. A couple days later I am with my side dude, he's like my car in the shop my mans is about to come grab us and we gonna drop him back to his other car and Im taking this one. Now he knows this dude knows my man, but he failed to mention this is who car we was taking. When the mutha f'r pulled up I looked at him livid and just got in the car didn't say a word.

Once we drop him off I tell him flat out bring me home, he wanted to know why I was so upset as if he didn't already know he put me in a predicament (I was tight) but I figured this dude got so much bs going on with him he's not gonna run back cus he's a dude and he suppose to be this solid dude.

Sure nuff he went and tells my side dude that I had just dropped him off to his car with my hubby a couple day before and then he tells my hubby I'm messing with ol boy from x,y and z. Remind you I was laying in bed with the hubby a few nights before that and side dude calls my phone damn near 2am. Hubby see's it and he instantly goes off, "you really *&%^$#@Ein with that ninja ***." It was a bad night, he called my sister my best friend he got real petty all over a tango w/o any knowledge of me cheating. When this dude told on me he confirmed it.

Now they both know about each other but neither one of em leaving and I damn sure ain't leaving em so there goes my rachet relationships.

OMg....lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 575859
  Share Topic