BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tell me your most ratchet relationship stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 575859

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 6:51pm
I'm gonna repost my fuckbuddy story here. It's a relationship of a sexual nature.

So there's this white guy who is pretty hypersexual and was pursuing me for 4 years but I always rejected him because I wasn't interested in being a quick lay and plus his reputation is not the best because of multiple social scandals he has caused or has been in. But this year, I've been a pretty sexual person and from what I saw he has matured so I finally decided to try him out for the hell of it and lo and behold, he's long, strong, and the best sex I've ever had. he sex was great, but I think his four years of pursuing me and me finally paying attention to him and having to stop made him stir-crazy.

I stopped having sex with him because of something he did involving I and a friend who really liked him. We were banging before she became interested but once he told me that she likes him and they may go on a couple of dates, I told him if it goes down that path whether romantic or sexual out of respect for her, I'm going to back off because she's my best friend and he and I will revert to being regular friends. He's completely okay with it, appreciates that I'm being open with him, and says he supports whatever decision I make.

Things go well, we're still banging, he makes it seem as though nothing really happened between them. 3 weeks later, we're at a party, my friend, him, and I, and they're laughing about an inside joke. He then blurts out to me that they have in fact been dating and have had sex and oh my god, I felt hugely embarrassed. This dude hid this information from me so he could have the both of us. He left to do something and I talked to my friend about everything and told her out of respect for her, I'm not doing him anymore.

I left not long after because I didn't feel comfortable being there anymore. When I got home, I sent him a long cordial message stating I don't trust him anymore therefore I'm not having sex with him because my intent in backing off was to keep lines clean. He didn't react well.

Suddenly, after doing exactly as I said, I'm harsh, unforgiving, irrational, dispassionate and all other kinds of crap he spewed while having his tantrum. He eventually accepted after I stopped replying because of how accusatory he was getting. The sad part is had he not hidden that information from me, I was willing to going back to banging him but because he hid that to have his cake and eat it too with the both of us, I don't trust him at all because what else can he hide?

We were still friends. I was more distant because I'm not comfortable with him flirting with me while he's seeing my friend but nevertheless, he was still a friend.

I decided to finally remove him from my life when I was hanging out with my friend 3-4 days ago and she wanted to talk with him about everything that's going on. My friend didn't know he was still seeing me and that we were still having sex and when I had to tell her this, she was visibly hurt and I felt so bad.

This girl was crying over this dude and it hurt to see that. At that point I couldn't accept the deception he did between us. He could have really hurt our friendship but thank goodness we're such good friends that our friendship came out unscathed. I sent him a long message showing him screenshots of the texts I sent when I first told him I was going to back off if they went down that path and how because he hid information from the both of us, he really hurt her and I can't be friends with someone who hurts people like that and doesn't blink an eye and I blocked him. The end.

Him doing that to me, I could get over because I don't like him like that. But her.. she REALLY liked him and he treated her heart like a trinket so he could keep me and have her too. He claims he magically forgot I told him this but with how this guy has chased me for four years, obsessed over my body and my "skills", it's clear he just wanted to keep me while he was trying out her.

I say trying because that night after I left the party and after I sent that message, he told her they've got to stop dating and having any kind of relation. Huh? Who drops a date/person of interest for a fuckbuddy?? He wasn't serious about her and it hurts to say that.

I wanted to keep things nice and clean to prevent where everything ended up but because he didn't want to be honest and wanted to have us both, he turned things messy.

Since then, the guy has been all up in my tumblr replying and liking any posts he thinks are about him. I've ignored him on Tumblr too so whatever he does now, my eyes aren't seeing it in my notifications.

Sponsored Links

moarsauce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moarsauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 4:01pm
omg this is funny lmao
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:29pm
Lol Midna, super messy.
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by krooklynkid krooklynkid wrote:

<table width="98%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1" align="center" style="color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-size: 12.222222328186035px; line-height: 22px;"><t><tr><td><table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" height="250"><t><tr><td ="text" valign="top">ok lets try this again I will cut it short this time 
Jose-my husband 
Juan-my boyfriend
I had just moved to Mexico from the Dominican rep
So when I was 16 i got married to a 23 yr old man named Jose after only knowing him for 3 days we spent 3 straight days together and on 4th got married . Jose had a babys mom and 4 yr old daughter. ME and Jose moved into a home, all I did was stay home cook and clean and wait on him hand and foot. Hes babys mom was always calling to talk about NOTHING! Hes daughter was scraed of him( JOSE). My husband was always "working". He was never home he would only come to sleep and leave early in the morning.One day its his daughters birthday he says hes going to spend the day with her.So he leaves but, its 11:00pm already. so I call him and he says hes going to spend the night with his daughter. I ask him to just bring her here at our home. He says no they  got a hotel......OKAY then.He comes home at 8 am the next day, I search his car I find condoms and a flat iron. Both not mine we never use condoms either.So i confront him and he tells me some bullsh*t(ant even worth typing)I search his cell phone, found all kinds of texts from random women a lot of i love yous and when can i see you again, type sh*t.I call his babymom to find out what happened.She says they had sex last night and that it was not her daughters birthday. she also says she has a husband and doesnt want to be with him.Jose admits to me he is still in love with her.I should have just left right then and there but I was just a 16 yr old child and I thought if i stayed long enough he would forget about her.Our marraige continued for 10 more years.Anyway we move to a border town because I became a usa citzen so I can work in the usa and still live with my husband in Mexico(he cant cross).A few years go by and he is still cheating on me.And one day he decides he wants to go to the USA. So we pay a "coyote" to cross him illegally into the USA. I am on the other side of the border waiting for him in the car. He never shows so i go home and get the call that the immagria caught him and he is in jail. Whatever, I got so happy!I had freedom!!!!! Well during this time i met and fell in love with a man named Juan.He was so FINE! I moved in with him right away.He had no idea I was married and I wasnt going to tell him.Well one day Jose my husband calls to say hes getting deported ,I then decide that what i was doing was wrong and left Juan without a word.I went back to my husband Jose and we were happy for a few more years.Then Jose starts cheating again. My eyes start wondering for a new man.....3 years later Juan randomly calls to tell me he still loves me. And he wants to get back together so I jump up and down and go see Juan. I was so IN LOVE with Juan OMG! I start living a double life. I lived with both of them was in love with both of them. I had so many LIES going on it was crazy.Then Juan and I planned on having a baby so I get pregnant and I told Jose  my husband it was his ,when it wasnt. It was defnitly my boyfriends.I filed for divorce when my baby was 15 months old and ONLY lived with Juan the boyfriend. Niether of them ever found out about each other. I really regret it all. Sometimes i wish i would have stayed with my husband.And had HIS kids.Juan has also cheated on me (and proabbly still is
 who knows?) To get back at him ......I went to visit my x husband and had sex with him.......never again though
</td></tr></t></table></td></tr></t></table>

Wow.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair