Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Tell me your most ratchet relationship stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56575859>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 12:18am
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Dated a guy who I later found had a gf who was preggo.  So that night he wanted to meet and I agreed but I was on a date with my regular. (don't judge)  Well after I finished fuggin dude #1, I got cleaned up, dressed and met dude #2 at the Lounge.  Later he fingered me and sucked all dudes #1 juices out from my ass.  I was likeAngryEvil Smile that's what you get.  Scumbag!!

LOVED IT! LOL
Sponsored Links

NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:59am
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

^^ lmfao what
Embarrassed Yea...those were my ratchet days.  He had the nerve to say how good it tasted.  I was like.....oh yeah????WinkLOL  Ahhhhh sweet revenge!
whittywhit0678 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote whittywhit0678 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 3:52pm
This thread is STILL gold. I just sat here (at work) and read the entire thread and I came across my ratchetness from 2011. LOL. Still funny as hell!
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:05am
Was with a guy who had 3 baby moms. 3 daughters, he was still sleeping with his 3rd bm which she became pregnant. He was confused and claimed to love us both but had to choose. I chose to drop him like a bad habit. Afterwards he had not only a 2nd child with this bm but a 3rd child. Keep in mind I had drama with this 3rd bm from calling my phone, work #, just messy. He is now in a new relationship in which this chic is pregnant with his child. 

Im glad I left when I did! Thats all i got to say lol LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote whittywhit0678 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:11am
LOL @Beauty620! I have decided to stay my ass away from ninjas with kids all together..

SO, I was dealing with this guy that had a son by this chic... Come to find out she was actually his ex wife. I had absolutely no idea he was married. SMH (Shame on me for not doing my homework.)

Anywho, so I'm dealing with this guy for a while. Come to find out he not only has the baby mama's name tattoed on him, but they also have MATCHING finger tattoos. Umm..Is it just me or is that too much. Let me cut my losses while I still can. LOLLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whittywhit0678 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:13am
LOL...As you can see, my ass has learned very little about dealing with these ratchet ass men... But in my defense, at least the sex was BOMB.COM. LOLLOLLOL
krooklynkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote krooklynkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 3:42pm
I am so pissed just typed a looooong story about myself and it  got deleted!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote krooklynkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 5:55pm
ok lets try this again I will cut it short this time 
Jose-my husband 
Juan-my boyfriend
I had just moved to Mexico from the Dominican rep
So when I was 16 i got married to a 23 yr old man named Jose after only knowing him for 3 days we spent 3 straight days together and on 4th got married . Jose had a babys mom and 4 yr old daughter. ME and Jose moved into a home, all I did was stay home cook and clean and wait on him hand and foot. Hes babys mom was always calling to talk about NOTHING! Hes daughter was scraed of him( JOSE). My husband was always "working". He was never home he would only come to sleep and leave early in the morning.One day its his daughters birthday he says hes going to spend the day with her.So he leaves but, its 11:00pm already. so I call him and he says hes going to spend the night with his daughter. I ask him to just bring her here at our home. He says no they  got a hotel......OKAY then.He comes home at 8 am the next day, I search his car I find condoms and a flat iron. Both not mine we never use condoms either.So i confront him and he tells me some bullsh*t(ant even worth typing)I search his cell phone, found all kinds of texts from random women a lot of i love yous and when can i see you again, type sh*t.I call his babymom to find out what happened.She says they had sex last night and that it was not her daughters birthday. she also says she has a husband and doesnt want to be with him.Jose admits to me he is still in love with her.I should have just left right then and there but I was just a 16 yr old child and I thought if i stayed long enough he would forget about her.Our marraige continued for 10 more years.Anyway we move to a border town because I became a usa citzen so I can work in the usa and still live with my husband in Mexico(he cant cross).A few years go by and he is still cheating on me.And one day he decides he wants to go to the USA. So we pay a "coyote" to cross him illegally into the USA. I am on the other side of the border waiting for him in the car. He never shows so i go home and get the call that the immagria caught him and he is in jail. Whatever, I got so happy!I had freedom!!!!! Well during this time i met and fell in love with a man named Juan.He was so FINE! I moved in with him right away.He had no idea I was married and I wasnt going to tell him.Well one day Jose my husband calls to say hes getting deported ,I then decide that what i was doing was wrong and left Juan without a word.I went back to my husband Jose and we were happy for a few more years.Then Jose starts cheating again. My eyes start wondering for a new man.....3 years later Juan randomly calls to tell me he still loves me. And he wants to get back together so I jump up and down and go see Juan. I was so IN LOVE with Juan OMG! I start living a double life. I lived with both of them was in love with both of them. I had so many LIES going on it was crazy.Then Juan and I planned on having a baby so I get pregnant and I told Jose  my husband it was his ,when it wasnt. It was defnitly my boyfriends.I filed for divorce when my baby was 15 months old and ONLY lived with Juan the boyfriend. Niether of them ever found out about each other. I really regret it all. Sometimes i wish i would have stayed with my husband.And had HIS kids.Juan has also cheated on me (and proabbly still is
 who knows?) To get back at him ......I went to visit my x husband and had sex with him.......never again though

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote krooklynkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:22pm
heres another story....

My friend china invited me to go to the beach with her and her new boyfriend.She called him from my phone and we got ready, i was really bored that day....Anyways as we were driving i notice that her new boyfriend positioned the rearview mirror so that he could stare at my face the entire time we were driving and he frequently looked back and winked at me ewww
Then he starts texting me random sh*t like your so beutiful and im not really with her. I go to the store and she goes to the bathroom i get back b4 she did and that man professed his love for me ewww So i tell her i want to leave i showed her the texts and told her what hes been saying and doing and that bitch gets mad at me! He drops us off and as she gets out of the car she french kisses him and says "if you dont call me i will kill myself". I didnt relize it but i had on his jacket when i left. So he calls me and starts cursing me out " Bitch thats my lucky sweater you better give it back" calling non stop leaving crazy ass messages i threw the sweater in the trash and after all that my friend still kept messing with him.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 6:46pm
DAAAAAAMN KROOKLYN!! About that married she-pimp life!! Neither of them even knew it, smh

Taking it to the grave!

And girl, your friend is not a friend. She's a damn fool!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56575859>
  Share Topic