BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tell me your most ratchet relationship stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 2:48am
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sponsored Links

WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 7:31pm
Bump
swweet*suga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

Have a rachet sex story.
I was dating this guy for a while and we had t done anything. When we finally decided to do the do, I'm all excited thinking its gonna be amazing or something I was wrong and disappointed. He kept stopping to cum then kept talking through the whole thing saying. "You just didn't know" "you didn't believe me" "yeah". I hate it when these ninjas starting saying styling stuff durning sex. It was awful.

LOLLOLLOL
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:26pm
I was 17, my sister “Nancy” was 19 and messing with this 50 year old married man “Dan” for about 9/10 months. During this time, I was the person that she used as cover. She would say she had to go to work at the movie theatre on her days off and go off with Dan. I’d drop her off at random spots like hotels, malls, fast food places, etc.   I had a license so my mom would let me drop her off and pick her up from work.    She often invited me out to eat with them at various restaurants in Houston. I even went out with them to restaurants as not to bring suspicion.

One afternoon , this older lady (Dan’s wife) walks up and knocks on the door. My mom opens it and she asks to speak with Nancy. Of course, my mom is like “Excuse ma’am, but who are you and why are you asking to speak with my daughter?”
Dan’s wife: I have reason to believe your daughter is messing with my husband.
Mom: Which daughter? I have six.
Wife: I think her name is Nancy.   The wife physically describes my sister.

My mom calls for my sister to come to the front door and inquires if she knows this woman’s husband. Of course, my sister lies stating she doesn’t know the woman or her husband.   Mind you, my sister and I are hearing the conversation transpire before she calls my sister to come. The entire time we are nervous as hell.   Dan’s wife leaves and is side eyeing the hell out my sister as she walks down the drive.   My mom knows my sister and I are close so she starts asking me questions and I act innocent as if I have no knowledge or what is she talking about. My mom dismissed but with a Nancy you better not be messing with this woman’s husband and QB ya ass better not be covering for her. Let me find out otherwise.   So immediately my sister pages (yes, the era of beepers) Dan to give him the 411 about his wife . They stop messing around for a few weeks and start again.

Here comes the ratchetedness on my behalf=   I had to get my upcomings. He invited “us” to dinner and told him if they wanted me to be quiet and continue to play my role in helping them with escapes. When he buys something for my sister, he better buy two. When he gives her an allowance, he better double it.

When I ask my sister to help me with household chores, she better not complain. If they don’t like it, I will stop by his house, knock on the door and show his wife some photos. Yes, they had photos from a trip to Galveston on a disposable camera.   Yes, I left the camera at my best friend’s house.

Using me to have an affair and don’t think I am not going to get something. She messed with dude for about 5 years and I was getting paid hush money for five years. On Thanksgiving my sister was laughing about how she and he were being pimped by me. She was fcking him but I was getting all the perks.

Edited by QueenBee - Dec 09 2013 at 2:29pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:24am
Damn, I'm not even mad! Hush money? Haaaay~
WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 6:29pm
JungleDrum View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JungleDrum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 8:56pm
That's brilliant, just effing brilliant.

Getting the perks from being a sugar baby without actually being one!
BeanieBabiesMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:19pm
I have a ratchet story myself but before I begin I must say everything that happened to me was my fault lol

When I was 18 years old (I am now 22) I had just moved into my first place in Port Chester, NY.
I didnt know any one out there except my landlord and his wife.
Unfortunately all they did was drink and did not know where I could get weed from.
So i am at the train station ready to head to greenwich village in NYC and I stop this guy to ask him to use his lighter. I thought id take my chances and ask him if he knew where i could get weed from. He told me i was in luck because he was the weed man. (later I found out he wasnt, he just said that to get my number lol)

any way we echanged numbers, the next day after work I called him and asked him if i could buy a bag from him and he said he would be right over.
he came over, we smoked, we drank beer, we laughed blazay blazay.

later he told me if he could spend the night because he missed the last train to Mt. Vernon, NY.
I said sure why not, you can stay in my living room.
as I prepare to go to bed.
I noticed this dark figure approaching my bed.
when I turn on the lights, it's him and HIS GIGANTIC PENIS starring at me in the face.
I mean this man's dick had to be 13-14 inches the minimum. He was truly Mr. Mandingo himself.

I barked at him " Where the hell you think you going with that? Not in me?! I am 18 years old and you are 43! it could NEVER Be, oh hell no GET OUT!"

but he apologized to me and begged for me to let him stay cause he had already missed the last train.

I was so caught off guard and distraught. I never seen a dick that big.
I always thought if I seen a big dick i'd hop on it but this dick was TOO BIG!

Any way, for the next couple of days.
When i ever i got off the train from work, he would be there at the train station waiting for me.
I thought it was so sweet of him to pay for my cab home and then smoke me up, buy me food, and he even bought me grocieries a few times cause he liked the way i cooked.

I didnt have a boyfriend at the time so i really enjoyed his company.

when my friends came over though, they were not pleased to see him there.

one of my guy friends pulled me to the side and said "Beans? is everything okay? who is this guy? do y ou need a gun to protect yourself?"
and im l ike "nooooo he is cool peoples"

now let me explain. this man was 43 and he was the most hiteous thing i ever seen in my life. he was tall, dark, had this angry look on his face but he would only smile for me and he was truly vicious but i looked past all of that cause he wanted to be around me all the time and I was flattered. I even nick named him pet monster cause although he scarred little children with his apperance, he was very protective of me lol Oh gosh the things teenagers think.

Any way, one day my  landlord calls me and tells me to tell my "boyfriend" not to come over while im not there and that he let him in my apartment.
i spazzed on my landlord and said he is not my boyfriend and he answered I thought he was since you guys are together all the time.

When I got back to Port Chester, NY. I stopped at a deli. he was already at my crib.

So im in side the deli waiting for my sandwich, watching the news they had there on the tv and I see PET MONSTER on the news because Port Chester police was looking for him. He was robbing houses in the neighborhood. My jaw dropped. I couldnt beleive it. oh hell no, not my pet monster. not the man that has been so kind to me. ohh noooo!!!

when I get home, my apartment is spotless. laundry done and folded. kitchen white and clean. bathroom spotless you could eat off the floor. i go open my draws and i see all these gold watches and jewlery. I see ipods, mp3 players, cell phones, bags of COKE ( apparently he robbed a local drug dealer) I was flabergasted, I gathered all the stolen goods and asked him to leave my apartment immediately.

he pulled a knife out on me and I lost it.
I called the police and right after i hung up on the police, he threw multiple bags of weed and coke in my face while i was standing on my porch.

He said ha bitch now we both going down so I called the police back and said never mind, the guy left. I called my girlfriends and they told me to come stay with them. I was so shakin.
this guy kept calling my phone , leaving nasty voicemails. etc etc

he came to my job, i was taking care of this 2 year old disabled boy and his mother calle dmy agency and said i had too much going on in my life she would like another care giver.
i lost my job and when he found that out he squeezed himself back into my life.

and this time he was taking care of me. paying my bills, buying me food, clothes, supporting my weed habit. i began to feel like i couldnt live with out this man. remind you me and this man STILL never had sex.

he even wore this white gold ring and told people he was married to me.
finally he just disappeared. and I left for Job Corps.

I thought he had left me alone for good cause we didnt have sex, come to find out he had went to jail for stealing copper from someones house.

as soon as he got out of jail, he went right back to calling me.

I got so accustomed to this man taking care of me after i lost my job and then job corps kicked me out because i failed a 2nd drug test so i went back to live at my fathers house.

i didnt let him know where my fathers house was but he would come see me every single day. he would even sleep in this park next to my crib and wait for me to wake up and come out.

my sister was terrified of him and she said you need to be careful, that man is doing too much for you and one day he is going to just take your coochie.

lucky for me he got arrested again. I wrote him for 3 weeks but then mygod mother intervened and said STOP! he is a grown ass man and you are too young to be dealing with him. stop writing him before he really does beleive you are his wife.

and there you have it. my ratchet story.
and honestly it was my fault.
I never saw pet monster again
but i always wished that i would find a man to love me the way that he did.
I mean this guy wouldnt even look at another female or even talk to another female.
it was all about me!!!!!
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:01pm
^Shocked girl that is ratchet for SURE!! but oh so deliciouso
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 7:01pm
BeanieBabiesMommy you are lucky to be alive or else you could have been stuffed between some walls in an abandoned building somewhere or posted up in somebody's basement.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758>
  Share Topic