Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tell me your most ratchet relationship stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss Dior View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss Dior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 10:29pm
lol...it was a two for one.
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 11:17pm
This dude was about to knowingly infect you with HPV.. Dead SO GLAD you left!!
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2013 at 12:10am
Have a rachet sex story.
I was dating this guy for a while and we had t done anything. When we finally decided to do the do, I'm all excited thinking its gonna be amazing or something I was wrong and disappointed. He kept stopping to cum then kept talking through the whole thing saying. "You just didn't know" "you didn't believe me" "yeah". I hate it when these ninjas starting saying styling stuff durning sex. It was awful.
J_Shawty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J_Shawty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 11:13pm
Have a ratchet boyfriend story...
I was dating this guy and he went to prison for robbing an ihop. They asked me to testify and I never saw him again...He is doing 25 upstate...
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 5:35am
IHop isn't playing about their pancakes haha..how much did he get them for?
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2013 at 8:13am
Mad he was on a bike, and rode it for "miles" with his fresh jail fit. LOL
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2013 at 8:30am
When I was like 15 or 16 I met this guy at the mall who had approached me asking me for my number. After a little small talk we exchanged numbers and began to talk. He told me he had just turned 18 and him and his mother were visiting for an "extended vacation"... The "extended vacation ended up lasting about three weeks and we dated. Before he left he told me how he wanted to be with me and that he could make the long distance thing work for me and blah blah blah

Fast forward 3mnths, I start to notice a weird pattern with the times he calls me and the conversations... So I dumped that behind... Same night I decide to do some snooping (This was when everybody black or not had a "blackplanet" page). How I find this peanut head negro on blackplanet hugged up on this fat b* with her drawls hanging out her pants; who had a ring on her wedding finger talking about "wifey" and then I found pics of his two babies AND HOL ERP. This boy profile say he is 24. Glad we did not smash, but damn I felt all sorts of child molested. Oh well I got my first Gucci out of it... YOLO Beer

morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2013 at 10:36pm
I dated this cop...that's all you need to know Ouch
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 9:10pm
I got arrested on a date for riding in a nicca's stolen whip, and we were smoking a blunt while he was driving

Then I found out nicca ain't even have a license.

Homeboy was just doing the most at the same time. How you gonna be trying to date somebody driving a stolen whip with no license, riding dirty smoking a blunt with other drugs in the undercarriage and you violating parole by leaving CT and coming into NY???
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 2:45am
This wasn't my relationship but my bff's brother met some girl online. They were online sweethearts for like two years. They only lived a few miles away from each other so they eventually met up. They started seeing each other everyday for a few months before they tried to have sex. One day she and her friends picked him up from work and they were giggling their butts off and wouldn't look him in the eye. They drove to a rundown house that looked abandoned. He got kind of freaked out but followed them into the house anyway because he was horny. He and his gf went into the back bedroom to get it on but the chick wouldn't let him touch her. He kept trying to finger her but whenever he tried, she pushed his hand away. Finally, he pulled down her shorts and saw she had a dyck! He screamed "what the hell is going on?" and she just broke down and told him that she is really a guy and she/he hopes he isn't mad cuz she/he loves him. My bff's bro ran out that house and ever looked back. For months afterward she/he would call and text and email him but he never responded. THE END.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 59>