Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Tell me your most ratchet relationship stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 59>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ReRe23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ReRe23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 11:07am
I'll come out of lurk mode to post my story, so here we go. I was in the 12th grade and I started randomly talking to this guy that was in my class, that I had know for some years. We went on a few dates, which were really nice , so we decided to be girlfriend and boyfriend. Things started out great, my mom really liked him and he would always randomly bring me gifts.
Me and one of his female friend were also close and she began to tell me things about him. So basically the reason why he would always bring me gifts was because he was a major theif. He was stealing from his job and breaking into people's homes. So i confronted him about this but he decides that he wants to be about that life and keep doing what he's doing. So literally the next day he's not at school and come to find out he got caught stealing and is in jail. He's sending me letters from jail saying how he's changed and he still wants to be together, and at first I'm writing him back and stuff. But after about a month I'm over the drama and I want out of the relationship. So I'm at lunch at school one day and I'm talking to my friends about how I'm over him and how I was going to break up with him. So in the middle of our converstion my friends start looking crazy, I look up and turn around and dude was in the cafeteria walking towards our table. He walks up to me and hugs me, the whole cafeteria is staring and my friends are laughing. Dude tells me that he just got out of jail and he rode his bike, miles, to get to the school just to see me (he still had on his jail attire). We spoke briefly then the priciple kicks him out.
So that afternoon after school I called to tell him that I no longer want to be with him. After I break the news dude busts out crying, he curses me out and calls me ever name in the book then hangs up. A few days later our mutual female friend, the same girl who informs me of his stealing, tells me that he is going to create some explicit pics of me that he is going to make copies of and post around the whole school because he wants to ruin my reputation (he has no pics but somehow I guess he was gonna create some). But long story short dude gets murded trying to be bout that life and no pics were posted. The end.Confused
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 1:36pm

Confused Confused What a sad story..... I can't believe he showed up to your school in jail clothes tho lol
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 1:56pm
Damn...That's crazy.
ReRe23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReRe23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 2:32pm
Yeah it's crazy and sad, myself and many others tried to talk some sense into him.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 4:57pm
What a damned fool!

A damned fool till his end!
Miss Dior View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Miss Dior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 3:00pm
After reading all of these posts, I decided to add mine. Please don't judge me, I haven't lived a "Mother Theresa" lifestyle.

So, in high school, my friend was talking to some guy, while she was dating someone else. Anyways, she would always come back with stories about how good this side guys head game was. A few months later, my friend and her side piece stop talking. I get a call and its her side piece. He tells me that he actually liked me first and all this BS. So to make a long story short, we got together and I let him give me oral and the sad thing is,it wasn't even good. I definitely regret it to this day.

Fast forward to a few years. I meet this guy, I wasn't really interested in him, but gave him a chance because he practically begged to talk to me. Later on in the relationship I found out that he has a baby on the way. At that point I left him, so he could work it out with his baby's mom.

A year later, I get a knock on my door and it is him. He tells me that him and the mother of his child are not together and he always thinks about me. So, I give him another chance. I should have listened to my instincts. There would be times when I will call him, and someone will pick up and then hang up the phone. Or, I will call him and he wouldn't pick up and he would return my call hours later, or the next day. Or he would be "babysitting" really late at night.

I confront him with his behavior and he tells me that him and his baby mother have nothing going on, and if I want I can call her. I call her and she tells me that there is nothing going on. So I let it go. Fast forward a few weeks, I'm working, and I look up and it is the baby's mother, with her friend. She starts telling me that I'm a home wrecker and her friend is yelling at me too. I called security and got them out. And broke things off with him as soon as I got home.

Lets fast forward a few more months. We have gotten back together because he is a smooth talker, and end up getting pregnant. I Know...silly me. During the pregnancy he tells me to get an abortion, I refuse. We separate. After my child is born he contacts my family begging for forgiveness, and asks my family to ask me to forgive him too. Which I do. We get engagedConfused, then baby #2 is on the way. At this point I am very ill and not feeling up to have anyone touch me.

So, finally near the end of my pregnancy I give in to having sex with him. We are doing our thing, and I'm about to go down and notice some strange things on his penis. I jump and like "What the hell is on your penis", his response, "I went to the doctor and I have genital warts"...I was so shocked and disgusted that he would not even tell me and risk me becoming infected. What an ass. I ask him where he got it from and he tells me from the mother of his 1st child. At that point I had enough, I left him and have never looked back. I am in a great place in my life, it seems like when I was with him things would just go down hill.

I have made a lot of bad decisions but now that my focus is on getting right with Christ, it all has worked out better than I could have hoped for.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 5:04pm
Wow...the audacity of him.to risk your health like that! Man, I woulda ended up with my own episode of Snapped that day.

Anyway, I'm glad you got you and your children outta that crazy situation before he bought something worse into your lives.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 5:41am
So what was the point of the first paragraph? I thought you were going to bring that back in some where ..like she was the baby's mom of this guy you met a few months later. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 6:25am
I think she was just giving us a 2-for-1 lol.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 7:04am
LOL oh okay...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 59>