BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Tell me your most ratchet relationship stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 59>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 2:12am
I think I'll share, but it'll have to wait til I'm near a computer cuz that is a loooooong story!
Sponsored Links

AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:26pm
Don't keep us waiting too long ShadyLady  Smile

Edited by AffirmativeBunny - Jan 09 2013 at 5:26pm
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 1:14am
I forgot to come back ...

Long story, and please forgive any typos cuz I'm on my phone.

This happened back when I was 18, even tho I have so many more stories I could tell.

I met T way back in middle school. He always had a crush on me, but he was really immature about it so I never gave in. He was liked and known, but he wasn't somebody too many chicks were checking for. We eventually lost touch.

We ran into each other in 10th grade because we'd just moved to the same neighborhood. Surprisingly, we ended up becoming really great friends. Even my family loved him and he was always welcomed in our home. Eventually, we caught feelings and became a really serious couple.

During the course of us dating, his uncles put him on as a drug dealer, and this dude just totally remixed himself. He got a whole new wardrobe from head to toe, got a bunch of tattoos, and even got a grill (we're from Miami, so you know how that goes). He flashed the fact thy he had money, and all these chicks who never paid him attention before came flocking.

Instead of being loyal, he would actually fukc these chicks. I was young and dumb (16/17), so I forgave him a lot cuz I was "wifey". I let myself think it was okay cuz he was tossing all kinds of money and gifts my way, helping my family out a lot. I even convinced myself it was my fault cuz I wouldn't have sex with him and these girls would. It was some straight up "Baby Boy" sh!t where he thought it was cool cuz he just fukced and dismissed them, but "loved" me.

I finally got fed up and ended things. We didn't talk for a few months, but we both really missed our friendship, so we became friends again. Despite everything, we ended up becoming sorta like best friends.

Senior year, one day he calls me and tells me that his mom is making him move back to The Bahamas because he doesn't wanna sell drugs anymore, and she basically felt like if he didn't wanna support hee, he had to go. I feel so bad that I call my cousin who had a 5 bedroom Section 8 apartment, and ask her if he can move in with her. She agrees, cuz like I said, my family LOVED him.

He supposedly gets a job at a restaurant, and a side job DJing for a popular local DJ. I'd go to my cousin's house every night to hang out with him, he'd bring me food, and we'd chill and vibe. He kept telling me he realized what he had and wanted to start over and do it right, but something just would not let me.give in.

Here comes the ratchetness...

My cousin calls me one day and tells me she just kicked him outta her house. Come to find out this bum ass nicca had been stealing from my cousin. He was even stealing her kids clothes, even tho we had no clue why at the time. Come to find out, he NEVER had a job at Outback. His friend did, and he would just go by and get food from there every night so I would think he worked there. Come to find out, he wasn't really DJing with the man, but just his do-boy who carried crates and sh!t for free. Come to find out he was stealing my little cousins' brand new clothes and giving them to this man pretending to be a baller who was buying his kids this stuff.

We go over to his mom's house to see if we can recover any of the sh!t he stole from my cousin. That's when his mom let's me know the real reason she was sending him back to The Bahamas was cuz he had become a thief and people were showing up looking for him. He had even stole a large amount of money from the uncles who put him on in the first place.

The real kicker...after he moves back to The Bahamas, 3 different girls kept calling my cousin's house looking for him. Come to find out he told them it was HIS apartment, and that my cousin was his cousin that he was helping get on her feet. He told each one of these girls they could come live with him in "his" apartment.

Was that ratchet, or what lol.

Grateful for it tho, cuz to this day I have ZERO tolerance for a man's bull. I learned the hard way, but if they don't come correct, they don't come at all.

And would y'all believe this nicca still randomly e-mails me to this day, saying creepy sh!t like what's my ring size and pick a dress cuz he knows in his heart that I'm meant to be his wife.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 1:07pm
Omgoodness Shady
that nicca was ratchet lmao

stealing kids clothes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:39am

I've been holding this in because it concerns a close friend but she's over it now.

Anywhoo
Characters:
Meagan- girlfriend of Tom
Tom- boyfriend of Meagan and maybe Sydney

About 3 years ago Meagan and I are at the mall and we notice Sydney is grilling us hard. So im like Megan do you know that person
and she goes no. 
We just brush it off and go about our day.

Two weeks later we're at McDonalds in the drive thru and Sydney is there taking orders.
Once Syndey spots Megan he goes "tell me how my ass tastes"

Meagan: excuse me?
Syndey: i said tell me how my ass tastes.
Meagan is looking at me and im looking at the both of them like wtf kinda sh*t is this

Meagan: why would i know how your ass tastes?
Sydney: aren't you Tom's bitch? Well yeah Tom has been licking my ass and I've been sucking his dick every night for the past 6 months.

Meagan pulls off from the drive thru and decides to park and go inside. Im following behind her with my cup in my hand ready for some action.

updated
Sydney comes from behind the counter and precedes to call Tom on his phone. 
He was like "yeah Tom your bitch is up here and I told her the truth about us because im tired of hiding and lying about it. You need to make a decision. It's either me or her. 

Tom is like "Sydney why the would you do some sh*t like that" blah blah blah 

Im dumbfounded and Meagan is crying so I grab her and we go back around the drive thru so I can throw my drink in this niccas face. 

Tuh 
anywhoo Tom is blowing Megan's phone up with texts, calls, facebook messages etc and she's not answering. he called for like 2 hours straight then he sent her this big long text talking bout it only happened one time and he was just experimenting. he wasnt gay etc etc. 

she got her number changed, posted the messages to facebook and hasnt talked to him since 
last we heard he got a stripper pregnant 

Edited by iGotSunshine - Jan 17 2013 at 7:29pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 12:03pm
COME ON NOW, CONTINUE!! O__O

We don't do cliffhangers here!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 12:44pm
lol im coming
im in class boo
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

I've been holding this in because it concerns a close friend but she's over it now.

Anywhoo
Characters:
Meagan- girlfriend of Tom
Tom- boyfriend of Meagan and maybe Sydney

About 3 years ago Meagan and I are at the mall and we notice Sydney is grilling us hard. So im like Megan do you know that person
and she goes no. 
We just brush it off and go about our day.

Two weeks later we're at McDonalds in the drive thru and Sydney is there taking orders.
Once Syndey spots Megan he goes "tell me how my ass tastes"

Meagan: excuse me?
Syndey: i said tell me how my ass tastes.
Meagan is looking at me and im looking at the both of them like wtf kinda sh*t is this

Meagan: why would i know how your ass tastes?
Sydney: aren't you Tom's bitch? Well yeah Tom has been licking my ass and I've been sucking his dick every night for the past 6 months.

Meagan pulls off from the drive thru and decides to park and go inside. Im following behind her with my cup in my hand ready for some action.

see why i dont want no man that eats ass. smh
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 4:14pm
That nicca impregnated a stripper?

Bahahaha! Megan deserves way better than that lying cheating in the closet asshole. Come out, my dude. If you're bi, don't be deceiving others to appease your insecurities!
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 7:17pm
WOOOOOOOOO!!! I dunno what I would do if I found out that the guy I was with was screwing dudes! SMH
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 59>
  Share Topic