Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Tell me your most ratchet relationship stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 59>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:03pm

Jesus.
Sponsored Links

DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:55am
Originally posted by AffirmativeBunny AffirmativeBunny wrote:

You know what? When I noticed that this thread had been bumped I was SO excited coz its one of my favourites..
But THEN I read your story DarkestBeauty and I was like ShockedAngryDisapproveCryOuchWacko <--in that order.

Lord help me but that could NEVER be me! WHAT!? SMH I guess brainwashing is really real.
That whole "he woud rape her til her vagina bled" mess. UGHHH!!!!
She needs prayers. This is.. just... Unhappy

Well this story was ratchet just not as funny as the others. This is real life and people go through worst than you can imagine I have more stories but since this one was too intense I'll leave them for my book. I met some of the most ratchet people on earth lol. I just wanted to share this story for women that think they are alone and think that no one cares. She needs serious help and you wouldn't believe how beautiful she is smdh.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Originally posted by AffirmativeBunny AffirmativeBunny wrote:

^^^ GUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL!!!

LMAO @ "I was a bit of a playa" LOL
You shoulda seen my face when I read that!
You need to keep posting in here!

LOL

this happened recently

Cheyenne: the "convenient" girlfriend
David: the male whore

Cheyenne and David have been messing for about 6 years. He's 6 years older than her and they started dating when she was 17.

When Cheyenne turned about 19 she stopped messing with David because she found out he was kicking it heavy with another chick. David wouldnt let Cheyenne go for whatever reason so he was cheating on his new chick with Cheyenne the whole time.

Well recently Cheyenne found out that David got another chick pregnant so she bust the windows out his car and flattened his tires. He got pissed and called the cops. Cheyenne got scared so she bust the windows out her own car and blamed David.

they both got arrested and now they are "broken up"

Update: 
So Cheyenne and David have started screwing again. 
He went out to miami for New Years and brought her along with him. 
the crazy thing is he spent Christmas with the new baby momma Sleepy(women allow so much bullsh*t) 

anywhoo i guess some type of way Cheyenne found a picture of the new baby momma and has been going in on her looks on twitter and instagram all day 

someone asked Cheyenne if she was mad and she said "nah, why would i be mad look at me" 

mind u she's not a looker 

anywhoo she said she's not leaving David because she likes the trips and his dack is good and he supposedly told her that he is only with the baby momma because he doesnt want to be put on child support. 

im sure this story will continue because no one in this situation has sense 

happy new year!
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:05pm
I find this thread entirely too entertaining lol.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:42am
Cheyenne and David are stupid as fuck.
nYCity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nYCity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:36pm
Clap
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:20am
PLEASE do not quote this one lol
new story alert lol

le peuf 
le peuf 
le peuf is on fire 

Edited by iGotSunshine - Jan 08 2013 at 6:16pm
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:13pm
Sunshine, have I told you I luv u in all your ratchet glory lol.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 1:05pm
LOL
if we had an incog button i would spill so much lol
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:31am
WHAT!

YOU REALLY POOFED A STORY?! Why??

I never got to read it..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon