BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tell me your most ratchet relationship stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 58>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 12:56am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Fine....This is a disgusting story by the way, but I warned you. Stern Smile

I went to my ex's house to check up on my cats. My dad didn't want the cats to be there so my ex offered to keep them there. He doesn't live there but he visits it from time to time. That day he happened to be there with all his friends. Cool, he would be my ride home since I took the bus there. Plus I wanted to spend time with him since I haven't seen him in a while. He had other plans in mind and said he was going down the street to hang out with some neighbors. I'm like okay, I'll just wait here til you get back.

This negro left me in that house for almost 9 hours!! He didn't come back to check up on me once and stupid me was just sitting there like a dummy. I was pissed. I wanted to leave hours ago, but my phone was dead and I didn't want to worry him if I left. Plus I really needed to pee and his toilet wasn't working (the water was turned off). So.....I climbed up on his kitchen sink and pissed in it lmaooooooo. God, it felt so good!! Cry I was holding it in forever!!! I made sure to clean it afterwards, but hahahahahaa

Stern Smile Don't judge me
What in the hell?
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 2:17am
LOL LOL
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by AffirmativeBunny AffirmativeBunny wrote:

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Ok i had this big story typed last night but my mouse jumped all over and effed it up so here goes.

Disclaimer: this is not my story. i would kill myself if i was ever in something this ratchet lol

Main characters:

Kristina: wife of Deion, girlfriend of Mike
Mike: boyfriend of Kristina & Amanda
Amanda: Mike's gf

Mike and Kristina have messed around for 5-6 years. Kristina got married to her highschool sweetheart and father of her 4 kids about 7 months ago.

So about 2 months-three months ago Mike found out Kristina was talking to another man at the gas station so he rolled up and gave her a black eye and choked her out in public. Kristina called Deion(her husband) and told him that Mike had given her a black eye. Deion knows that Kristina is cheating on him (he's doing him too) but he goes up there anyway and tells Mike "if you sleeping with her im about to get in my truck and go home and go to sleep but if you not sleeping with her im about to whip your ass" Mike tells Deion that he is indeed sleeping with Kristina and that he had just phucked her last night/week something like that. So Deion gets in his truck and goes home while Kristina runs behind his truck telling him that Mike is lying.

Fast forward to Saturday:
Kristina and Mike are still messing around and they have come to a truce that Kristina can only sleep with Mike and Deion and Mike will only sleep with Kristina/Amanda.
Obviously Amanda didn't like the truce so everytime she would see Kristina she would make smart comments and bump into her. Amanda found out that Mike was sleeping with Kristina in her truck and in the apartment they shared

well at the club saturday kristina got tired of it and they were about to fight but the police broke it up so Amanda told Kristina that she would catch her at Mike's flag football game in the park Sunday.

Sunday rolls around and they have a fight. Kristina gets the best of Amanda. And Mike gets upset and calls Kristina cursing her out talking about she wouldn't have won if Amanda wouldn't have fell down.

Deion asked Kristina was she fighting over Mike in the park and Kristina says no she hasn't talked to Mike in weeks because she's trying to make her marriage work. Somehow amanda gets wind of this and prints out Mike's phone records to show Deion that him and Kristina have still been talking. So she's been riding around the city looking for Deion to show him.

ETA: this story is still developing so I will be back later with an update

WHICH ONE ARE YOU? Kristina or Amanda?

LMAO that gif 
but i was neither 
i have another ratchet relationship story but im trying to come up with some names lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:01pm
Characters: 
**names & a few circumstances have been changed to protect the innocent* LOL
Macy: white chick
Tyrone: Macy's dude

China: mother of James Jr, girlfriend of James Sr
Ben: ex boyfriend of China 
Sunshine: me 
Katrina: my bestie 

OK so S/O has a job where he has to travel alot and work with a bunch of people. 
Well supposedly some of the wives and girlfriends were saying that Im stuck up and that i need to hang around more etc. So i decided to go on the next business trip with Macy(she's a newbie) and China (she's 2 years deep) but just in case sh*t got ratchet i invited my bestie Katrina... 

While we're on the way there Macy (who i think was high) starts talking about how she met Tyrone and all that. She was like 

Macy: when we were at the **sister company** i wilded out a bit and slept with 6 of his co-workers, so yea i was a bit of a player

Katrina: Confused playa, girl you was a heaux 

Macy: well Tyrone knew that i had slept with 6 of his co-workers and he still wanted to date me so i cant be too much of a heaux. He doesnt like me to go anywhere by myself tho because he thinks im going to cheat

Katrina: Sleepy

*I pinch my bestie to tell her to hold her tongue because after all i am perceived as being stuck up etc* 
so then Macy is like 

Macy: have you guys ever tried x 

Sunshine: no, i dont do drugs 

Macy: man you guys should try it it's awesome 

Katrina: Sleepy

so after Macy makes a complete ass of herself, China decides that it's her turn. She has also slept with and dated a guy from a sister company but she cheated on him(BEN) with James Sr and got pregnant by James Sr but she didnt tell BEN this until she was 7 months. 
of course BEN tried to whip her ass and didnt want have anything to do with her so she took 10g's out his stash, bought her baby's stuff and bounced to be with James Sr.

Well of course my bestie looks up "BEN" online and the baby JAMES JR looks exactly like BEN i mean EXACTLY like BEN 

so at this point im like im going to kick s/o's ass and idgas who thinks im stuck up after this phuckery LOL

so my bestie is like:

Katrina: well how do you know who James Jr is for?

China: because she looks just like her daddy 

Katrina: shid, she shole does 

So after the event is over MACY meets up with an old male friend and decides that she is going to travel back to our state with him. Mind you he drove out there and it was like an 11 hour drive back. She texted me and said "yeah we're going to stop by Kenneth's house and rest up before we drive back" 

I know she fucked that boy because she was drunk as sh*t by the middle of the event

AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:22pm
^^^ GUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL!!!

LMAO @ "I was a bit of a playa" LOL
You shoulda seen my face when I read that!
You need to keep posting in here!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 12:57pm

LOL

this happened recently

Cheyenne: the "convenient" girlfriend
David: the male whore

Cheyenne and David have been messing for about 6 years. He's 6 years older than her and they started dating when she was 17.

When Cheyenne turned about 19 she stopped messing with David because she found out he was kicking it heavy with another chick. David wouldnt let Cheyenne go for whatever reason so he was cheating on his new chick with Cheyenne the whole time.

Well recently Cheyenne found out that David got another chick pregnant so she bust the windows out his car and flattened his tires. He got pissed and called the cops. Cheyenne got scared so she bust the windows out her own car and blamed David.

they both got arrested and now they are "broken up"

beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:42pm
I'm dying! and sunshine you ain't even try hard! "sister company" and "co-workers" lmfao
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:04pm
lmao i tried Bee 
they are sister companies LOL
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:24pm

LOL
this happened recently
Cheyenne and David have been messing for about 6 years. He's 6 years older than her and they started dating when she was 17.
When Cheyenne turned about 19 she stopped messing with David because she found out he was kicking it heavy with another chick. David wouldnt let Cheyenne go for whatever reason so he was cheating on his new chick with Cheyenne the whole time.
Well recently Cheyenne found out that David got another chick pregnant so she bust the windows out his car and flattened his tires. He got pissed and called the cops. Cheyenne got scared so she bust the windows out her own car and blamed David.

Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 8:22pm

LOL
this happened recently
Cheyenne and David have been messing for about 6 years. He's 6 years older than her and they started dating when she was 17.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions