BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tell me your most ratchet relationship stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2012 at 8:45pm
@missfemme Shocked
Sponsored Links

morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2012 at 3:52am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

I was seeing this guy but he went to jail so I dropped him. He got pissed so he gave out my address and for weeks I was getting letters from guys in jail Dead When he got out he left a bouquet of dead flowers on my door step LOL

Nikka couldn't even get you fresh flowers???

I'm totally joking, REPORT HIM!!

what was he in jail for?

Confused

We got pulled over early one morning coming home from a party; had an unregistered piece on him and a warrant from a dui last year Ouch
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2012 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by missfemme missfemme wrote:

Originally posted by WadadliQueen WadadliQueen wrote:

Wow!! Shocked..... But OP, I don't understand the above which I bolded in red. I would not feel safe after that and would get to the stepping out of there! I understand you were in an unknown environment with the only people you knew were his friends but... Anyway thank God because it could have been worse. We learn and then only after we can laugh!

Lol I understand that. At the time I didn't feel like he was a threat.. I felt I could handle myself if the situation went there but he wouldn't have ever done anything to legitimately hurt me. We cared about eachother we just had a crazy crazy relationship for real. This wasn't our first or last completely ratchet story.

You besta get to typin' girl!

I'm sorry you went through that

but i completely enjoyed reading your story...Embarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2012 at 7:11pm
BUUUUMP!!! Big smile
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2012 at 2:44pm

My last ex. He was my first bf. One week he was ignoring me. I thought it was because he was depressed from getting laid off so I showed up to his house with a cake and this girl answered and started talkin shyt. It was his ex gf and she had been living with him for the past week! I heard him in the background saying that she shoudlnt have answered the door....she really shouldnt have cuz I whooped that asz. He owed me money and I knew he wouldnt pay me back so I stole his car too Embarrassed

LMFAO!!!!!! ( a year later but still hilarious)
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2012 at 3:50pm
I was dating my ex "David" when we were both in college. He and his brother "Darren" were roommates a popular because my bf was in a frat and his brother was in another sort of popular organization/rap group on campus. There were always a lot of people at their place, a lot of women too but I never thought much of it because I knew a lot of girls crushed on his brother. They basically had a party house, but there were times when only their closest friends were over, early mornings, afternoons on weekdays, etc. I noticed their friend "Amber" was always over there, showing a lot of friendly attention to Darren but not really paying too much attention to David.  I asked out of curiousity if either of them had dated her, just as I had asked about several of the girls that came around. David told me no. It was obvious Amber and David were cool with eachother, but it seemed like they were friends because she was friends with/crushing on Darren. 

When my boyfriend and I started dating and I was around their place more often, Amber started being really friendly towards me, talking, inviting me over her place (she lived in the same complex as Darren and David). I hung out with her several times and had fun. I wouldn't say were friends, but we were associates and I had no problem with her being around. I even went to a female only toy party she had hosted where everyone got drunk and laughed and shared some pretty intimate details about their sex lives. It was a good time, I didnt think twice about it

Fast forward a couple of months I was having a conversation with a close friend of mine that knew my bf before I knew him.  The subject of Amber came up and I mentioned how she was always over my bf's place and I thought she liked Darren. My friend proceeded to tell me that Amber and David had been f* buddies a while back and "I guess now she is going after his brother".  I was livid. I confronted my bf about lying to me and he said "yea we had sex, but we never dated" Sleepy  I felt like such a fool because here the both of them were smiling in my face all this time, knowing they had slept together.

We eventually moved past it after I told him that I didn't want to see her around there anymore. And one day when were in church we happened to sit next to a guy I had slept with (actually the best sex I've had to date) and I told him about it, right there in church... LOL 

I didn't know they had even spoke to eachother before I told him but it turns out they had been pretty cool at one point ... shrugs

Edited by whitrhymes - Apr 18 2012 at 3:55pm
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2012 at 3:19am
Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

My last ex. He was my first bf. One week he was ignoring me. I thought it was because he was depressed from getting laid off so I showed up to his house with a cake and this girl answered and started talkin shyt. It was his ex gf and she had been living with him for the past week! I heard him in the background saying that she shoudlnt have answered the door....she really shouldnt have cuz I whooped that asz. He owed me money and I knew he wouldnt pay me back so I stole his car too Embarrassed

LMFAO!!!!!! ( a year later but still hilarious)

Even though I am trying to get rid of my vindictive ways, when I look back on that time I dont regret what I did! lol
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2012 at 11:32am
Update to mine. He took his scandalous wife back. My poor bro.
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2012 at 8:46pm
Alright, can't believe I'm tellin ya'll this lol
Keep in mind I was SO young and naive...so many regrets bout it!

So, when I was fresh outta high school (18) I started going to my city's community college, where I met this guy who was standing on the street corner handing out flyers for a show (his show).
We got to talking and exchanged numbers cause he was really funny and had amazing style.
He kept bother me to be a model for his clothing line that was about to come out (never happened).

We started texting every day and finally he asked me to chill.
So I drove out to his place.
And then I noticed red flag #1, he lived with this older lady (probably in her early 40s, with lots of cats).
Of course it wasn't a red flag to me back then.

Anyway we were hanging out for a few months and this is what he told me (more red flags):
He had an escalade, but he wrecked it, therefore he had no car. But he was "going to get a new one, then he would drive me around"
Turns out he got his license revoked for DUIs (aka I was drivin his ass everywhere)
He was a rapper/club promoter (never saw him do either of these things)
He was getting his own place (never happened)
He knew 2 of the richest, most well known families in the city.
He had spoken on the phone to Lil Wayne's mama about gettin him to perform in our city.
He was gonna try and bring Nicki to perform here Ermm
He was always in the process of "getting a job" (never happened either)
He was ALWAYS drunk.
Told me he was 25.
Used to move drugs.

He neglected to tell me he had a CHILD, who was like 8.
I found out from someone else, confronted him and claimed he didn't even see the baby momma anymore.
TURNS OUT HE WAS STILL ENGAGED TO THIS CHICK.

Found out from a co-worker of mine (WHO WAS ALSO "SEEING" HIM AT THE SAME TIME) which I found out a year or so later because I didn't know her at the time, that he lied about his age and was actually 32 AND had another child on the way with his baby momma/fiance at the time.

Super ratchet.
Dead
Needless to say I ditched his ass and blocked his #!!

Edited by missdeeluxe - Jul 30 2012 at 8:46pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2012 at 12:19am
DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! SMH men can be absolute idiots sometimes. I mean what pleasure does a man get from lying so much SMH
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 59>
  Share Topic