Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tell me your most ratchet relationship stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2012 at 1:37am
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

I was seeing this guy but he went to jail so I dropped him. He got pissed so he gave out my address and for weeks I was getting letters from guys in jail Dead When he got out he left a bouquet of dead flowers on my door step LOL

Nikka couldn't even get you fresh flowers???

I'm totally joking, REPORT HIM!!
Sponsored Links

morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2012 at 2:59am
I reported him immediately and was told by the police that what he did was not illegal just fcked up Unhappy
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2012 at 9:24am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

I was seeing this guy but he went to jail so I dropped him. He got pissed so he gave out my address and for weeks I was getting letters from guys in jail Dead When he got out he left a bouquet of dead flowers on my door step LOL

Nikka couldn't even get you fresh flowers???

I'm totally joking, REPORT HIM!!

what was he in jail for?

Confused
Lailani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lailani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2012 at 11:12am
I know someone who slept with her sisters boyfriend and I think it may have happened more than once
missfemme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote missfemme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2012 at 4:49pm
Alright Imma help amuse yall people lol. Imma tell this story but don't worry about names and yes I know it is extremely ratchet... I was young(er).... don't stone me lol

So I'm going to college at the time and this guy (who I was purely in love with, and who I'd broken up with months before bc he had a gf and had lied about it to keep dating me) called me like come down to visit for a few days. I said okay, he bought a ticket and I took myself down there, 4 hours away. So I get there and the first day everything is cool. We're snuggling, he's introducing me to the neighbors, we cooked together, did other things... You get the idea. I also met his roommate, white and 26, who is also his manager at his job, and who is also a depressed CONSTANT drunk. His roommate was checking me out like crazy but I didn't really pay him any attention. So Day #2 comes, and things get a little strange. The guy I'm there for starts acting funny, doesn't want me to touch him, and keeps making lil sideways comments. Like I tried to make him breakfast and he bitched me out for making it "wrong". I'm not a pushover in any way but I love him so I was trying to placate him at the time. I didn't really argue and just went along with it. But it got worse... him, the roommate and I walked to the pool and he wouldn't walk next to me. Kept saying I'm not his girl, I'm a big girl I can walk by myself, etc. We get to the pool it's more of the same treatment. Like I'm stalking him or I wasn't invited or something. I was starting to get pissed. At this point I also met his other neighborhood friend, a much older guy who was super chill. So we go back to the house, my guy goes to work and I really am just lost on what to do. At this point the roommate comes home, we talk, and I find out my guy still has a gf,who slept there the night before I came down... no the sheets were not washed. I was furious. He came home that night and it was a full knock down drag out fight. It started bc I walked upstairs and this bold mf was caking on the phone with his gf. I got loud, he left, I threw all his electronics against a wall to make myself clear I was not fcking around and he came back. We argued, I got pissed and walked off crying. He ended up choking me and dragging me back into the room bc he wanted me to stay in the room with him (to be all cuddly like nothing was wrong).  Fck that. He got his in his eye and I slept in another extra bed. So anyways I was scheduled to go home the next morning so I got ready and in the morning his brother drove me to the station... but tada it was the wrong time... We read the ticket wrong and I was to leave at 3pm not 6am. I go back to the house and his brother calls him up and explains the issue, he asked his brother if he could just keep me and not bring me back at all -___-. Needless to say, his brother had work to go to and not just an open day to drive me around. So back home we went and my guy just acted like a pure d*ck for the rest of the time. I just said f*ck it and slept on the couch to be away from him. Turns out no one can take me to the station on time. So he went to work and I got tired of sitting around the house alone and when his older friend stopped by the house to drop off some stuff we decided to hit up the pool. So I'm chilling enjoying the sun when I got a phone call fully cussing me out. Like "B*tch where are you who fcking told you to leave and go anywhere, you get the fck back here right now", blah blah blah. I hung up and went back to sunbathing. So he shows up 5 minutes later in a minivan with ALL my ish THROWN all over the back of the van with my suitcase. Like get your ish you're leaving. At this point it was 4pm. Past the time my ticket was for. He knew and didn't care about how I was getting back. We went back to the house and his roommate was there and, having a crush on me, refused to let him throw me out. Bc it was his house and my guy was just renting a room. So my guy left fuming and kept sending texts to his roommate to get rid of me, I can't stay, etc. his roommate did not give 2 fcks bc he had the biggest infatuation. At this point I was just over the whole thing. Me and the roommate got drunk, went to mcdonalds and got alcohol and movies and were chillin lol. He tried to do more but I was being spiteful, not a hoe. We dragged the tv upstairs and watched saw in his room... in no way touching, on 2 different sides of the room. I'm not stupid. My guy finally comes home, and lo and behold once he finds out whats going, or what he THINKS is going on, he completely flips and long story short breaks his roommate's nose and cut his mouth open. The cops were called and he was detained but in all of that he mentioned my drunkness and I was NOT 21 so I had to go walk around the neighborhood at 2am to prevent getting caught... I was drunk I didn't have a better plan lol. And when i retired I found out the roommate told my guy that had to be moved out by 12pm the next day.  So next day he moves out and is extra pissed at me bc it's all my fault of course lol. later he told people he walked in and caught us fcking... so far from the truth, smh. I got his older friend to pay for my trip back and give me a ride to the station, plus food money. And turned out he was trying to get me to leave bc his gf was going to come over. Hahaha. But that's my ratchet story. Sorry it's kinda long I don't usually write stories..... I'll try to bold the important parts.

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2012 at 7:25pm
Shocked now that is rachet!
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2012 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by alynxx alynxx wrote:

Shocked now that is rachet!

LOL
WadadliQueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WadadliQueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2012 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by missfemme missfemme wrote:

I was furious. He came home that night and it was a full knock down drag out fight. It started bc I walked upstairs and this bold mf was caking on the phone with his gf. I got loud, he left, I threw all his electronics against a wall to make myself clear I was not fcking around and he came back. We argued, I got pissed and walked off crying. He ended up choking me and dragging me back into the room bc he wanted me to stay in the room with him (to be all cuddly like nothing was wrong).  Fck that. He got his in his eye and I slept in another extra bed.

Wow!! Shocked..... But OP, I don't understand the above which I bolded in red. I would not feel safe after that and would get to the stepping out of there! I understand you were in an unknown environment with the only people you knew were his friends but... Anyway thank God because it could have been worse. We learn and then only after we can laugh!
missfemme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missfemme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2012 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by WadadliQueen WadadliQueen wrote:

Wow!! Shocked..... But OP, I don't understand the above which I bolded in red. I would not feel safe after that and would get to the stepping out of there! I understand you were in an unknown environment with the only people you knew were his friends but... Anyway thank God because it could have been worse. We learn and then only after we can laugh!

Lol I understand that. At the time I didn't feel like he was a threat.. I felt I could handle myself if the situation went there but he wouldn't have ever done anything to legitimately hurt me. We cared about eachother we just had a crazy crazy relationship for real. This wasn't our first or last completely ratchet story.
Ms.prettychocolate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.prettychocolate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2012 at 1:35pm
Damn n I thought I had some Bad stories lol just to lazy to type them out lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 59>