FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Tell me your most ratchet relationship stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 59>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2011 at 3:59am
Originally posted by momentoindigo momentoindigo wrote:

Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

Thanks to the ladies that have shared so far. No thanks to the Os talking about how classy they are. When you have to announce how classy you are, you're usually not. Anyways, keep em coming ladies. We have all done some crazy stuff. I won't judge youEmbarrassed

The two bolded items are conflicting... That's now how you get ppl to speak their minds.
People already haveWink Never said that they are not classy. Just said that it is possible that they are not. Like I said before, no thanks to them. If they don't have anything more to offer than stating how classy they are, then they can excuse themselves. You can too. I stated in the OP who I would like to hear from. Already said that if you are too sadity/classy/uppity/whatever the f*ck else these self-proclaimed "classy" chicks like to call themselves, to answer, then back the f*ck out. This thread is not about #s. Thanks for your concern though.Big smile
Sponsored Links

305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2011 at 4:01am

When I was dating my first older guy. He was 20 and I was 16 I Think... bad I know. But I wasn't sexually active at 16 so I figured it's not like they were just in it for the nookie cuz I never gave it. Anyhoo...

I accidentally left my cell at home all day when I Was at school. In the course of 11am when I was supposed to be at school anyway and 7pm... he called 27 times. When I called him back and asked him what he needed and why he called so much. He had no answer Wacko

Or this guy I went on 2 dates with when I was 15. HE STILL CALLS. I haven't seen him since I was 16. I'm 21 y'all. I haven't answered his phone calls in over 2 years and the times before that was just to cuss at him. The last time he called? 3 days ago. Ick.

Or this guy I met and went on a few dates with when I Was 17. He said he was 21... well when his baby mama called, I found out he was like 23 or 25 or something and had 2 kids. She told me she ad caught him cheating when she was 8 months pregnant. That's how much a dog he was. This lady even put his dying mother on the phone to verify. I mean... i believed them. I don't know why she was tripping. We walked the mall for an hour on the first date and played scrabble with my mother on the second lol.
Wait. You already answered anywaysConfused FTP?
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2011 at 8:52am
I realize that.... but your post didn't make sense to me because I didn't recall seeing anyone call themselves classy or mostly refer to themselves at all...
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2011 at 10:42am

I realize that.... but your post didn't make sense to me because I didn't recall seeing anyone call themselves classy or mostly refer to themselves at all...
See msphilly page 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2011 at 10:55am
Oh. Three of those comments came within the same minute of each other which bumped me to the second page instead of the first when I clicked the link in my e-mail for the notification. 
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2011 at 11:07am
Originally posted by honeybee10 honeybee10 wrote:

People say what they would never do, but in the heat of the moment when you're hurting and shocked, you are not yourself and anything can happen

nvm lol

Edited by iGotSunshine - Aug 08 2011 at 11:10am
thatssojazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote thatssojazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2011 at 3:17pm
I had an ex who had a female "bestie". So of course my initial question was did they ever have sex. He told me no. A few weeks or so down the line, he's telling me stories how said "bestie" used to live with him. A few more weeks later, I find out he's paying her phone bill (her phone is under his plan). His excuse was at the time when he put her on the plan, another phone was free and he'd just have to pay an additional 10 dollars a month (yea, that makes me feel so much better). 

Thennnnn this is where sh*t got real lol. "Bestie" follows me on twitter. She then proceeds to send me an dm telling me I was cute n retweeted a lot of my ish as if we were the best of friends. In her profile, there was a link to her facebook page so I proceed to be nosy. I'm looking thru her pics and there's a damn album full of pics of her half dressed in my then bfs room with him in some of the pics. 

I ask him AGAIN if they ever had sex after seeing those pics and in the most nonchalant way ever he replies "yea, I thought I told you". -_____-  I say nooooooooo you didn't and he then has the nerve to say " you asked if we WERE having sex not if we EVER had sex." 

I kinda look back at it and laugh because I was really naive and silly for staying with dude. And yea I was 18 when we started dating he was 26 had a very well paying job, a decent car, but still lived with his mom. 

If that aint ratchet, then idk what is.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2011 at 4:10pm
ooooo!!!! I hate that stuff. I don't do the female bestie thing unless she's one of the guys... and when I say one of the guys, I mean it. Like my sister, she plays halo every single thursday with a buncha married men. And she's gay. 

If that ain't the case, then you ain't got one! lol. It always ends up being a set up of sorts.
thatssojazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thatssojazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2011 at 7:55pm

ooooo!!!! I hate that stuff. I don't do the female bestie thing unless she's one of the guys... and when I say one of the guys, I mean it. Like my sister, she plays halo every single thursday with a buncha married men. And she's gay. 

If that ain't the case, then you ain't got one! lol. It always ends up being a set up of sorts.

Girl tell me about it! loll But it's all good now tho. It was definitely a learning experience. Now I'm in a happy relationship with none of those bs type of secrets n "besties". Although he did have this one girl he used to mess with try n be all kinda close to him. But as long as she's all the way over there n we over here then I'm good. lol 
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2011 at 7:56pm
@thatssojazzy: WOW...That is some sh*t. I'm always skeptical when a guy is really close with a chick or close with an ex. That's usually a complete turn off unless the girl is a full blown butch. If you're so close with, always want to hang with them, and have such a great connection with them; why not just be with them? They were probably still f*cking. 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 59>
  Share Topic