Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Teens Kill Man...Just Because

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

^^^ that boy's mama is white, daddy's black

But it's two different guys tho

In the picture that was posted on the first page the 3rd guy was dark skin

But when you Google it the mixed guy pops up as the 3rd person

Yeah all 3 boys are black...2 are charged with first-degree murder and the 3rd (i guess the "white-looking" one) charged with accessory coz he was the driver

James Edwards Jr, 15yrs; 1st-degree murder

Chancey Luna, 16yrs; 1st-degree murder

Michael Jones, 17yrs; accessory

From the Herald Sun story, doesnt seem to be about race, likely gang-related:

Quote James Johnson, 52, called the police to tell them that the accused killers were hiding in the car park of the Immauel Baptist Church car park at about 5pm, two hours after they allegedly shot Lane.

"My son called me and said, "They're saying they're coming to kill me," so I called the police and they got here within about three minutes," Johnson told the Herald Sun.

Mr Johnson claimed that Edwards Jr had threatened the life of his own 17-year-old son Christopher on Facebook. His son was at home with his mother and sisters near the church when he received the death threat.

"They threatened to kill my son because they are in a gang, the Crips, and were trying to get my son in it and I wouldn't let him do it.

"I told him he couldn't run with those boys. He's a little terrified."

Mr Johnson said the Crips, a predominantly African American street gang that began in Los Angeles in 1969 and had been in Duncan for the past few years.

He said the group consisted of teenagers who he called "wannabes."

"I've been living here all my life and we never had this, but in the past few years gangs from Lawton have been coming here," Johnson said of the Crips.

Johnson's son also attends Duncan High School, where suspect Luna and Edwards Jr. were students. He said he knew both boys, and described them as "troublemakers" and "bullies" who had "no parental supervision."

"I'm just glad they found the other gun, because they haven't found the murder weapon yet," said Johnson.

James Johnson believes his teenage son was the trio’s next target

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/man-who-dobbed-in-suspects-accused-of-murdering-melbourne-baseball-player-chris-lane-says-his-son-was-next/story-fni0fiyv-1226700172461

Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 2:40pm
15, 16 & 17 smh.......where are there parents.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 3:09pm
Funny...the white boy will get less time because he was "an accessory".

Edited by sexyandfamous - Aug 21 2013 at 3:10pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 3:45pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Funny...the white boy will get less time because he was "an accessory".

Which is not fair, they are all 3 equally responsible. It's not like the driver did not know what was going to happen before the killing.

And lol @ Fox News asking if the President was going to respond to this case.

Edited by bindy - Aug 21 2013 at 5:13pm
Beautiful_One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beautiful_One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 3:50pm
Dang the white boy looks mixed. RIP
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Pics of the white boys' parents

Raising her kids on her own: Jennifer and her deceased ex had two children together, both of whom are older than Chancey
Raising her kids on her own: Jennifer and her deceased ex Manuel (right), who died in late December, had two children together, both of whom are older than Chancey

This is his step-father who died last year....kinda strange that she had 2 other kids with him yet those 2 kids are older than Chauncey Geek
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 4:09pm
Jones is getting less time for cooperating:

Michael Jones, 17, was charged with using a vehicle to facilitate the discharge of a weapon and accessory after the fact of murder in the first degree.

Bail for Jones, who is assisting prosecutors and police, was set at $US1 million ($A1.1 million).

they know Edwards wasnt the shooter but theyre charging him with 1st degree murder.  i guess its true whoever makes a deal first gets a lesser sentence.

They got into a car driven by Jones, drove behind Lane and then Luna shot him with .22 calibre revolver in the back, the court was told.

"The information we have was this was the person who pulled the trigger," the prosecutor said of Luna.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456