FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Teens Arrested for Waiting for School Bus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 8:59am
Kfoxx I Think you are on to something.
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:01am
"We get arrested for driving nice cars, we can't catch cabs because they drive right past us, and now we aren't allowed to take a bus. 

It's just illegal to be black I suppose."
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:02am
sue em'
they just made them kids future wealthy ppl… 
they'll keep getting sued.. lose their jobs hopefully after causing the city so much money.. and they'll learn to tread lightly eventually..
i hope. 
there doesnt seem to be any other way for them to learn...
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:03am
I was mad when they said the boys were scheduled for "trial".  When we went to court for the "seatbelt" ticket my son got for sitting in the parked car the judge literally shook his head like FOH - I don't have time for these ridiculous cases.  He dismissed it after 1 minute while my lawyer was still saying my client's mother would like to know why her son was arrested.  Judge looked at him like C'mon son, you know why.   He turned to me and said "I'm very sorry you had to miss work today, please try to enjoy the rest of your day". 

Them even having to go to court for this is disgusting and wasteful.  I hate fck cops. 
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:05am
Kfoxx ding ding ding... I know this for fact!

It's 3 things

Gotta fill their quota

Collect data

Revenge since stop and frisk was reinstated.

2 summers ago police in bk and some parts of queens were stopping young black men checking id's and writing down collecting info. If ppl refused they would take em to the precinct.

We need to teach our kids their rights if nothing else stay silent till a parent comes. Whatever happened to those civil service classes in school that teach about local gov and how to get things done smhh

Edited by HaitianDiva64 - Dec 03 2013 at 9:11am
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:30am
Sigh.....

between dealing with cops and yt people, black folks are just getting pushed further & further into the corner. Sleepy
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:35am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I'm convinced that the police use these arrests of young black men as a standard process to get our children's photos and fingerprints into their database.  I still haven't figured out why my son was arrested at 16 for sitting in a parked car minding his business.   Since they never could explain why they took my child downtown and booked him and then released him in the morning with no charges that's what I'm going to go with.  

i had an african friend who this happened to.. 

they didnt take or book him but he was parked someone late at night having a heated discussion on the phone and they harassed/questioned him a lot. 

i know at first i said that i couldn't think of any bad racism/prejudice that I've blatantly experienced.. but i had forgot about one incident.. i don't wanna get into it but yea the police have harassed and treated me really unfairly before too.. i really really wish i would have filed a lawsuit but i was young and dumb… 
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:39am
No NO we should not allow them to push us into any corner. They are the minority on this planet with the majority of power and resources. That doesn't make sense.

Ugh. Anyway I'm getting too hot right now. I need a walk. This illusion is fukked.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:19am
This sh*t better be thrown out
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:48am
Lord.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>