BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Teenage Issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

and if they ain't on the pill or the shot, what are they on?
I never said they WEREN'T on the shot just not on the pill.

Majority of the girls have the three year BC where they insert it in your arm. And there's the shot. I don't mind the shot; it's better than babies.
was the girl in the op on it too?
Sponsored Links

mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

what else is she involved in besides cheerleading?

what about her grades?

are her parents strict?
She used to be in this media program at her school. They have shows that come on our local Channel 19. She stopped with that because she wanted to do cheerleading..

Her grades were outstanding. This girl is smart as a whip

They don't seem to be THAT strict. Like she goes to the school parties, mall with her friends, she hangs out with her squad buddies and goes to sleep overs.

I don't do sleepovers, personally. But that's just me. I remember her venting about not being able to do what the other girls at her school does. But the stuff the girls at her school does is ridiculous. Her mom wont let her attend parties where there is alcohol involved. Some of the kids go to this teen club thingy and they're open until like 2am and she won't let her go. And that's reasonable.
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Was she ever molested by an uncle? or anyone. Just asking...
I don't know about that. Just what they tell us.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 12:27pm

well then, it could just be a case of wanting to be ratchet
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 12:28pm

Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

and if they ain't on the pill or the shot, what are they on?
I never said they WEREN'T on the shot just not on the pill.

Majority of the girls have the three year BC where they insert it in your arm. And there's the shot. I don't mind the shot; it's better than babies.
was the girl in the op on it too?
She's on the shot. Little Miss Sassy Ass was texting her trying to convince her to go to the school clinic to get her bc from there and mom wouldn't find out b/c the dr's cant tell her mom if she doesn't want them to tell her.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 12:30pm
And where did she get abortion money? Does she have a job?
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 12:32pm
Seems like her parents are there for her and doing what they should be. My guess is she could have just fallen into peer pressure. IDK.
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 12:34pm

And where did she get abortion money? Does she have a job?
From the text, the school clinic wrote the referral for the abortion. I would have to ask mom; I didn't think about that. Then again, I don't think they have private insurance so it could've been covered by the clinic or State Medicaid. But don't quote me on that.

She's not working.
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 12:40pm
Sometimes clinics give discounts if they're low-income and there are local funds people can call.  Medicaid doesn't cover it.  A lot of private insurance do cover it, but many people are afraid of it showing up for the policy holder, so they come up with the cash on their own and pay out of pocket.  If her parents have given her a lot of things, students will pawn or sell stuff their parents won't miss.    

Edited by JasmineE02 - Jan 07 2013 at 12:41pm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 12:41pm

what about her other friends? do any of them have babies?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>