Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Teenage Issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:32am
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Sorry suga lol. I'm just saying. Depo isn't the best bet. No birth control is 100% fool proof. It all depends on body chemistry

Unfortunately there's only so much you can do to prevent these things from happening. I'm a teenager myself and I know that If she is really determined she will find a way.

I don't think Mirena is recommended for teenagers... I know when I was in HS they recommeded it to the girls that had severe cramps from menstrual. Everyone is different.

This is a tuff one OP. I would take thin hair and a thick boneded body from Depo over a baby while in highschool. Plus she already has STD's. Someone needs to inform the school so those nasty little slim fit jeaned boys don't spread it to all the girls in the school.
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:32am
Omg how old is this girl???
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:32am
I wouldn't give her direct advice just in case whatever happens backfires. But her daughter needs help. She needs professional help. Maybe your daughter could drop some hints to this girl that she should go talk to somebody if they are close. If not, then you can be there for your friend as a shoulder to lean on.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Omg how old is this girl???

it's in the OP, 16
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:33am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

damn teenage girl with involved parents still getting into mess? who is there hope for?

exactly!! on the outside it seems she has the ideal upbringing. I guess we're used to seeing this behavior when something is wrong, but nothing seems wrong. 

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:35am
Do you think it would be beneficial to have one of her peers (a girlfriend, sister, etc.) try to get through to her?

I know at 16, I wasn't trying to hear anything my mom had to say. However, with my peers, I was all ears. I didn't always take their advice, but I felt they understood better than my mom did.

mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:36am
And when I think back about some things.. before her birthday.. her dad was saying something to the effect of "My princesses are all spoiled. They will tell their boyfriends in HS..'I don't need a damn thing from you, my daddy got me'"

And she gave off this very nervous chuckle like "Daddy you so silly"
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:37am
Highlight of it all is that there is always that one debil friend that speak into your life and as a dum teenager you follow along and listen!!! That friend has a host of young family members that has kids and are sleeping around all willy nilly cos ain't no way she would have all that knowledge to advise your friends daughter just by the innanets!!!
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:48am
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

This is a really tough situation and I feel for the mother, her daughter is seeking attention and validation from boys because of her low self esteem. I think she needs some type of intervention.

All of this.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:52am
oh lord, this story really got to me. So much at such a young age. Sometimes the kids who have it all look for something 'exciting' in their life to do, she was probably bored with her "perfect" life and her no good friends influenced her and glamorized promiscuity. The grass is always greener.

If the others in the group dont have it together, they will soon. Its a shame she had to be an 'at-home' example. I hope she gets the help she needs.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>